Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 13th Dec 2010

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

🀣

Anu, you are too good! I can't stop laughing. Esp at your all style and no brain comment on Dutta!

I am waiting with bated breath to see a possessive Dutta. Please please please CVs give me this!
Great Update Anu :)
I agree with you, things are heating up; I do see a few folks on the forum are disappointed with the way the show is moving, but I am of the POV that Dutta is going to gradually change, cant expect him to be lover boy Romeo all of a sudden.
I would also like to see Baaji getting his "work" by finding out what Mr. Potatohead is all about :)
😲.....Did I just read about Dutta's BGs having his back? I must be hallucinating....this can't be!

Thank  you for the update....what's with LTL's dens only being filled with boxes? Don't goons keep anything else in their hideouts...πŸ˜†
Edited by Rose_Petal - 13 years ago
🀣 

My GOD! Anu!! WAttt!! laga di tum nai first scene ki 🀣  ab i wont be able to watch it in a serious mood...  

sher kon hai yahan ?? gadha hai aur tum bandar ?? W*H????? 🀣 🀣 🀣 

and and .. Dutta is learning geometry ????? WT??🀣 🀣 🀣 this was tooo much ANU!!! tooo much!!!!  πŸ€£

oh GOD!! i need a break now.. baaqi ka update baad main perhoongi ...

Thank you so much Anu 😊
I agree with you Mishal's acting its awesome and Vinay is looking more and more adorable, i think that he deserve a lead role in some great show 😍
Thanks for sharing n @ saraw...Dutta n geometry gosh...............🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Hey Anu thanx alot for the wonderful update ...i enjoyed reading ur update more then watching the epi ... u rock yaarπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
hayee anu your updates are the best!!though are you day dreaming about my baji should i be worried?! do kaafi hain mere liye nakku needs a whack round the head tell baji woman tell him..when you shouldnt have told him secrets you did and when you should you dont seriously you are babis daughter! i loved the baji scene made me a little teary as fore suds 😑uski kher nahin wait!! and kala i love this woman cant wait to see this backfire on her *dhinchak*
Haye! Kya Ada! Main to total Fida!"deep sigh"😍😍😍😍 Me still reeling from Patil Saab's merciless onslaught.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 What style yaar at Chassy's den! Both Karwekar & Chaskar wanted a piece of D today.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† On the other hand me wanted swallow him entirely😳😳😳

Ok Ok to the episode now. Fabulous update,Anu!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thank u had a good laugh before going to bed.πŸ˜†

Really loved Baji_Madhu convo today. My heart melted at his pain & frustration but Madhu surprised me today. Loved her look & dialogues.I am srsly liking this girl as Baji's love interest.So much better than that 8 yr old Roops!😑 Intolerable that one is.Her & the evil looks🀒

What's with Kala?πŸ˜† She got his phattu nikhattu as D's competitor?πŸ˜† DD ka chawanprash bhejna chahiye Kalako. Yeh to vamp se comedian banti jaa rahi hain.πŸ˜† Brains apni freezer mein rakh di shayad. Hope D beats the crap out of that joker.

Wow! Anu ki to chandi hi chandi.On whom does such a fab epi ends? AS! Yay!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 Gone back to before looks like.The look she gave Nakku said it all. That who knows what u do in ur free time.