Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 13th Dec 2010

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ROFL

Anu, you are too good! I can't stop laughing. Esp at your all style and no brain comment on Dutta!

I am waiting with bated breath to see a possessive Dutta. Please please please CVs give me this!
Great Update Anu :)
I agree with you, things are heating up; I do see a few folks on the forum are disappointed with the way the show is moving, but I am of the POV that Dutta is going to gradually change, cant expect him to be lover boy Romeo all of a sudden.
I would also like to see Baaji getting his "work" by finding out what Mr. Potatohead is all about :)
Shocked.....Did I just read about Dutta's BGs having his back? I must be hallucinating....this can't be!

Thank  you for the update....what's with LTL's dens only being filled with boxes? Don't goons keep anything else in their hideouts...LOL
Edited by Rose_Petal - 12 years ago
ROFL 

My GOD! Anu!! WAttt!! laga di tum nai first scene ki ROFL  ab i wont be able to watch it in a serious mood...  

sher kon hai yahan ?? gadha hai aur tum bandar ?? W*H????? ROFL ROFL ROFL 

and and .. Dutta is learning geometry ????? WT??ROFL ROFL ROFL this was tooo much ANU!!! tooo much!!!!  ROFL

oh GOD!! i need a break now.. baaqi ka update baad main perhoongi ...

Thank you so much Anu Smile
I agree with you Mishal's acting its awesome and Vinay is looking more and more adorable, i think that he deserve a lead role in some great show Day Dreaming
Thanks for sharing n @ saraw...Dutta n geometry gosh...............ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Hey Anu thanx alot for the wonderful update ...i enjoyed reading ur update more then watching the epi ... u rock yaarThumbs UpHug