Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 13th Dec 2010 - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by --Princess--

Anu - I seriously love the way you write the written updates ! 👏

Am a silent-reader and your written updates makes me enjoy the episode as if I'm watching it 😆

Brilliant work ! 👏

Thank U for the appreciation and welcome to LTL world 😳....
Originally posted by rama_2010

Anu thanks for the update... for now i have been surviving on updates only.. jus watched the epi...  i also liked the way Chaskar said ...... Bheja phir gaya hai kya... thoko thoko gutne Ko.... patting his knee.... Banduk niche.....

ek dum joker item hai chaskar ji..... luks like he is.... khaane ke aur and dikhane ke kuch aur hee...
Arey yaar Dutta ka style tho deklethi kal 😆. Bada style whyle maraha tha. He was indeed looking like THE DON 😆
Originally posted by sevak

i feel this time kala's trick will backfire - making Dutta jealous
lets hope for the better. But anyways end good will have a win over evil but than it may take sometime before we see something good happen I guess.
Originally posted by sasha_1

As usual your update is excellent anu i hate this track but this is a story of a selfless girl married to a selfish guy. so this is the test for nakku to find out how much she can bear for datta. so let see.

i hope datta get back to his sense very soon. you said datta going throw bajji out of PN  what is the reason would supporting nakku? she won't leave datta i think nakku will get kidnap by chaskar just a thought so let see

Its my assumption that Baaji would be thrown out or may be Nakku would be and Baaji as he promised Nakku that he will standby her thru testing times, might decide to walk off on D. That will be the scene that Kala is vouching for naa, she wants D to be all alone, lost and sad.
Originally posted by piyarathnarama

Anu, thanks for the update. Its v interesting to read ur update of the episode. It give me the full picture of the full episode. Currently my cable tv giving some problem and my data plan for the net is not enough to view the videos so u r my only hope. Pls pls pm me soon as u update the episode. Thank you in advance.

Thanks and welcome to the LTL world.

I update on Mon,Tue, and Fridays. I get a break for wed and thurs's.  Normally I get the update done after two, two 1/2 hrs from the epi air time. So u can come back to the forum like 3 hrs later and find my update edited and ready to read. 

Today I will not be able to do though as I have a doc appt. So someone might do it for me, we are working on it. Lets see if I get to trade slot with wed or thur....
Thanks anu, I highly appreciate ur work and help.