Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 13th Dec 2010 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by make-believe

Thanks for the update, Anu! πŸ€£ @ Dutta learning geometry.

The way he pushed up the gun from Chaskar's hands has to be one of the funniest things that I've ever seen in LTL Chaskar's laugh is so, so, so hilarious...and even more hilarious was how he suddenly stopped at realizing that Dutta wasn't laughing with him! πŸ€£ LMAO, "Gun nichoooo, nichuuu, nichhhhhooo!" πŸ˜† Meanwhile, Dutta is standing with the gun like a kid holds his lollipop...araaaaaaam se! πŸ˜† I loved how Dutta was watching 'The Chaskar Show' with the most amused expression on his face while Chaskar just kept on sucking up to him by again and again calling both of them two 'shers' and 'bhais' πŸ˜† Oh haan, almost forgot...*bantos ladoo to everyone on khushi of BGs finally showing some kaam ke kartab* πŸ˜† 

Baaji is so hilarious as well...yelling at the other person on the phone to hang up! πŸ˜† VR was downright amazing in today's episode 😊

The Suresh guy they brought is such a chappar-ganju...really LTL people, c'monnnnn πŸ˜† And surprise, surprise...AS ka rang badalne ke time phir se agaya hai πŸ˜† Dunno where this DN track is going, but let's see! The rest of the episode was good though, don-giri and DuJi are going well.

I just learnt how to spell "CHAPPAR-GANJU"πŸ˜†

Seriously u gotta love that word!!!!!!!!!🀣
Originally posted by lizdarcy

🀣

Anu, you are too good! I can't stop laughing. Esp at your all style and no brain comment on Dutta!

I am waiting with bated breath to see a possessive Dutta. Please please please CVs give me this!

Arey yaar Liz that comment didnt even needed me to think a lot πŸ˜†. The guy is seriiously anything but brainy πŸ˜†. He is getting sucked up into brainless ki chakvyuh day by day πŸ˜†.

Hope Dutta gets a bit J and throws Nakku out of the house ASAP πŸ˜†. I want to see him run behind N-B  and they  give him some attitude πŸ˜†
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Great Update Anu :)
I agree with you, things are heating up; I do see a few folks on the forum are disappointed with the way the show is moving, but I am of the POV that Dutta is going to gradually change, cant expect him to be lover boy Romeo all of a sudden.
I would also like to see Baaji getting his "work" by finding out what Mr. Potatohead is all about :)
Ya I too have read some posts where members have been disappointed but for some strange reason I find this track one of the best ones. I can see the end and for me the end matters. The way may be liked by some and disliked by others but I dont think its as bad as ppl are making it to be. May be because I neevr saw Dutta as a "perfect" human, I didnt have any expectations from him. Ya may be if Baaji made a mess my heart would break because I have some predefined expectations and notions abt his attitude.

Dutta is no Romeo, nor Ram. He is human a very flawed , selfish human. Thats how he has always been shown. Ya he goes abt his business with some principles but thats where his goodness ends. Ppl should watch him with a more open mind as he is anything but perfect.

Baaji will help Dutta when Dutta will be in dire trouble. That would be a moment to watch out for.
Originally posted by Rose_Petal

😲.....Did I just read about Dutta's BGs having his back? I must be hallucinating....this can't be!

Thank  you for the update....what's with LTL's dens only being filled with boxes? Don't goons keep anything else in their hideouts...πŸ˜†

Ya looks all Dutta needed was to fire their master aka Baaji πŸ˜†, bas aur kya BGs ki brain tikane aagayi πŸ˜†.

Boxes are like cushions to help minimize body damages when they get trashed by the opponents πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by SAraW

🀣 

My GOD! Anu!! WAttt!! laga di tum nai first scene ki 🀣  ab i wont be able to watch it in a serious mood...  

sher kon hai yahan ?? gadha hai aur tum bandar ?? W*H????? 🀣 🀣 🀣 

and and .. Dutta is learning geometry ????? WT??🀣 🀣 🀣 this was tooo much ANU!!! tooo much!!!!  πŸ€£

oh GOD!! i need a break now.. baaqi ka update baad main perhoongi ...

Dutta agar aise hi gadha banke phirtha rehega tho mere update mein mazaak hi banega πŸ˜†.   Nakku was learning english the other day so Dutta felt he needs to learn some mathematics and hence the geomatrical figure behind on the wall πŸ˜†. Kya patha kal scale leke jaayega Dutta to measure the diameter of that circle πŸ˜†

Originally posted by hanane

Thank you so much Anu 😊
I agree with you Mishal's acting its awesome and Vinay is looking more and more adorable, i think that he deserve a lead role in some great show 😍
I am planning to write a post just dicussing abt their acting talents. I might do it this week sometime.
Originally posted by HumaG

hayee anu your updates are the best!!though are you day dreaming about my baji should i be worried?! do kaafi hain mere liye nakku needs a whack round the head tell baji woman tell him..when you shouldnt have told him secrets you did and when you should you dont seriously you are babis daughter! i loved the baji scene made me a little teary as fore suds 😑uski kher nahin wait!! and kala i love this woman cant wait to see this backfire on her *dhinchak*

Haila?? 😲 Yeh sunnese pehle yeh darthi phat kyun nahin gayi πŸ˜†. Me dreaming abt Baaji as he is Dutta's dost πŸ˜†. Sirf dosti hai aur kuch nahin πŸ˜†. I cant fall for itne bhi ache ladke πŸ˜†. I dont have a sweet tooth πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Haye! Kya Ada! Main to total Fida!"deep sigh"😍😍😍😍 Me still reeling from Patil Saab's merciless onslaught.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 What style yaar at Chassy's den! Both Karwekar & Chaskar wanted a piece of D today.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† On the other hand me wanted swallow him entirely😳😳😳

Ok Ok to the episode now. Fabulous update,Anu!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thank u had a good laugh before going to bed.πŸ˜†

Really loved Baji_Madhu convo today. My heart melted at his pain & frustration but Madhu surprised me today. Loved her look & dialogues.I am srsly liking this girl as Baji's love interest.So much better than that 8 yr old Roops!😑 Intolerable that one is.Her & the evil looks🀒

What's with Kala?πŸ˜† She got his phattu nikhattu as D's competitor?πŸ˜† DD ka chawanprash bhejna chahiye Kalako. Yeh to vamp se comedian banti jaa rahi hain.πŸ˜† Brains apni freezer mein rakh di shayad. Hope D beats the crap out of that joker.

Wow! Anu ki to chandi hi chandi.On whom does such a fab epi ends? AS! Yay!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 Gone back to before looks like.The look she gave Nakku said it all. That who knows what u do in ur free time.

U might have had a ball seeing Dutta's eshtyleeeeeeee today aint it? πŸ˜†. He was infact beeing all style today. Acha laga 😳.

Ya Madhu had some say finally. Loved her act. Abt Suresh the less said the betterπŸ˜†. Dutta will laugh at Nakku's choice I supposeπŸ˜†. Kahan Dutta aur kahan Suresh?πŸ˜†

When Iam updating AS has to show her shakal and eat my brains off with her stupidity, so I want to surprise her now by being "indifferent" towards her presence πŸ˜†. She should tharso for my attentionπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Tahreem05

Very hilarious update ANU...............🀣
I thought the epi wasnt upto mark,but ur commenting full-filled its defficiencies..........πŸ˜†
Me too wanna see a possessive n jealous dutta..............

N the new guy Suresh,,,,,🀣,,,,,,,,Kala has a very bad taste,πŸ˜†,,,,that gol matol,bublo🀣........if dutta ll be jealous of him.........l ll ve a belly laugh...........🀣

N that good for nothing Ayi Sahab...🀒.....again back to square one...😑........i really wish one day someone also come n say he is the ex-boyfriend of her...😈.........then she ll understand wht a female repo is.....................

Imagine Kala looking at so many pics and choosing this guy for Nakku πŸ˜† . Didnt expect her to have such a bad taste πŸ˜†. Nakku ke baren me na soche tho chodo, Dutta ke baren mein tho sochthi πŸ˜†. How in the hell did she assume that D will be J of such a guy πŸ˜†.

AS  what can we expect of her now. She has been always like that. She is outright selfish and that too for her own means. She cares a hoots for others and that includes her ladla beta Dutta too.
Originally posted by Nels

Hey Anu! Awesome update!
I don't think infedility track is out. This is just the beginning of it. May be later on Kala might plan to show that this guy was brought in by Baaji and Nakku .
Some how I am feeling that after TaSha convo last week show is back to its negativity. Somehow I am not at all liking it. I understand that there are testing times in ones life but that could be shown in a better way.
Right now I feel either there are evils in PN or dumbos like D himself, Kishore and AS who keeps changing her views abt Nakku every second 😑.

I too suspect that Kala might have a deeper and graver plan up her sleeve. This "gold-digging" track is not what it is. Hmmmm feeling quite scared of the turnouts but then it will be atleast a step forward towards D's realisation. Iam sure the day D looses N-B , Kala will laugh at him for his "dumbness" and thats the day he will realise what a big fool he wasOuch