Ashmits gift to veena...socks

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ashmit gave his jaan a gift....and it was his sock😆....with a message on it....it was something like.....i love u.....jaan...blah blah.....i couldnt concentrate as i couldnt get over the sock gift🤢..........i hope the sock was clean.😆.....what will he gift her next time ....his underwear🤣.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
the message on the underwear will read

"missed u a lot baby.".....🤣🤣
lol.....i hope bacha log dont get offended.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haha...even i was wondering...if it was clean..or indrectly he was giving a dirty  sock with a msg saying main sara ke dirty hair smell kerta rehta hoon aur tum mere dirty sock sung ke mujhe yaad kerte rehna!!!
😆

rianicia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jesmina

Haha...even i was wondering...if it was clean..or indrectly he was giving a dirty  sock with a msg saying main sara ke dirty hair smell kerta rehta hoon aur tum mere dirty sock sung ke mujhe yaad kerte rehna!!!

😆

🤣
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have a question here............... lol

(Very innovative gift by the way..... socks hehehe........ )

My question is how did he manage to write a message on the socks and I think he drew some face of a cartoonish girl or something like that........??? I suppose they dont have anything with which they can write.......... Did he write with some clay or something from garden area..........???

What will he do with the other socks??? Gift it to Sara as her wedding gift???
Edited by samFan - 13 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: samFan

I have a question here............... lol

(Very innovative gift by the way..... socks hehehe........ )

My question is how did he manage to write a message on the socks and I think he drew some face of a cartoonish girl or something like that........??? I suppose they dont have anything with which they can write.......... Did he write with some clay or something from garden area..........???

maybe there were some unwanted remains of kajri left😆......ewwww.....i just grossed out myself.🤢
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: samFan

I

Stockings for Sara bitiya to put her juven in it....thinking what will Veena put in it....as her dil is big???
MuasamSept16th thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There is a place in India.... called "ladak". People there consider gifting socks as "auspicious".  If tht makes any sense.😳...But gifting used socks..😕
Samrene thumbnail
gifting the sock, ashmit might be thinking "JITNE KAPDE PEHNE UTNA ACHA" considering the fact he is now usually seen nagging her about  her kanjoosi in wearing clothes😆
rianicia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmi_s

Stockings for Sara bitiya to put her juven in it.... thinking what will Veena put in it....as her dil is big???

It's for Christmas for them to get their gifts from Santa!!😆