Ashmits gift to veena...socks

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
Ashmit gave his jaan a gift....and it was his sockLOL....with a message on it....it was something like.....i love u.....jaan...blah blah.....i couldnt concentrate as i couldnt get over the sock giftDead..........i hope the sock was clean.LOL.....what will he gift her next time ....his underwearROFL.
the message on the underwear will read

"missed u a lot baby.".....ROFLROFL
lol.....i hope bacha log dont get offended.
Haha...even i was wondering...if it was clean..or indrectly he was giving a dirty  sock with a msg saying main sara ke dirty hair smell kerta rehta hoon aur tum mere dirty sock sung ke mujhe yaad kerte rehna!!!
LOL

Originally posted by Jesmina

Haha...even i was wondering...if it was clean..or indrectly he was giving a dirty  sock with a msg saying main sara ke dirty hair smell kerta rehta hoon aur tum mere dirty sock sung ke mujhe yaad kerte rehna!!!
LOL

ROFL
I have a question here............... lol

(Very innovative gift by the way..... socks hehehe........ )

My question is how did he manage to write a message on the socks and I think he drew some face of a cartoonish girl or something like that........??? I suppose they dont have anything with which they can write.......... Did he write with some clay or something from garden area..........???

What will he do with the other socks??? Gift it to Sara as her wedding gift???
Edited by samFan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by samFan

I have a question here............... lol

(Very innovative gift by the way..... socks hehehe........ )

My question is how did he manage to write a message on the socks and I think he drew some face of a cartoonish girl or something like that........??? I suppose they dont have anything with which they can write.......... Did he write with some clay or something from garden area..........???

maybe there were some unwanted remains of kajri leftLOL......ewwww.....i just grossed out myself.Dead
Originally posted by samFan

I

Stockings for Sara bitiya to put her juven in it....thinking what will Veena put in it....as her dil is big???
There is a place in India.... called "ladak". People there consider gifting socks as "auspicious".  If tht makes any sense.Embarrassed...But gifting used socks..D'ohConfused