Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

"he makes women swoon after him as if it's as simple as peeling carrots"- Am I really that easy😲? <Uncomfortable self realization🤔>

Brilliant update. Shanky does know Gauri better than Gauri herself. Now if only her buffalo, I mean husband, had such brilliance of perception'Stupid buffalo stuck in the hotel room😆'

I hope Thalia has learnt her lesson and stops messing with those two soon'.I love how she rose to Shanky's defence when he was being all self deprecating and all. I wonder why people who have so much clarity about everyone else and their affairs would have so little self enlightenment😛

Tammie: What I was trying saying is that not only the buffalo but the whole stable (not the best possible translation..but will have to do) is in the water now- following up from Jaz's comment that the buffalo had gone ahead and made himself totally at home in the mucky waters'hmm..I think this has totally stopped making sense🤣. LOL! Maybe we should stop with the Buffalo metaphor altogether. Any suggestions😉?

<btw you were really close with your translation, I am soooper impressed!>

Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome...loving it...is thalia gonna get through 6 hrs without shaan????? i wonder.......
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"those who understand themselves less have curiosity for understanding...."   a quote i had come across goes for shashank .....

as for women this two women they are both defensive & tormenter.
Fab work!!!
Edited by 1kaarzoo - 13 years ago
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -pixie-

"he makes women swoon after him as if it's as simple as peeling carrots"- Am I really that easy😲? <Uncomfortable self realization🤔>

Brilliant update. Shanky does know Gauri better than Gauri herself. Now if only her buffalo, I mean husband, had such brilliance of perception'Stupid buffalo stuck in the hotel room😆'

I hope Thalia has learnt her lesson and stops messing with those two soon'.I love how she rose to Shanky's defence when he was being all self deprecating and all. I wonder why people who have so much clarity about everyone else and their affairs would have to little self enlightenment😛

Tammie: What I was trying saying is that not only the buffalo but the whole stable (not the best possible translation..but will have to do) is in the water now- following up from Jaz's comment that the buffalo had gone ahead and made himself totally at home in the mucky waters'hmm..I think this has totally stopped making sense🤣. LOL! Maybe we should stop with the Buffalo metaphor altogether. Any suggestions😉?

<btw you were really close with your translation, I am soooper impressed!>

@bold - Apperently we're both that easy...🤣 🤣 🤣🤣  (No worries, I have a feeling we're not alone.)

Devi - I second everything she's said.  We're pretty much of the same mind, so I think I'll bow out and let her talk for both of us... (that will save me a ton of embarrassment, I'm sure!)

@pix - Sorry!  No suggestions on the buffalo metaphor.  I'm a California girl and have never even seen a buffalo.😆  But thanks for being impressed with my limited Hindi knowledge.  😃
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow shanky knws so much abt gauri, i hope thalia undrstood tat its no use to seperate them.

Chapter 67: What's Love Got to do With It? – Part 8

By the time they reached home, she was drowsy from the heat of Gauri's poison plant and the blanket that she had so thoughtfully wrapped around herself to protect Shashank from her libidinal impulses.  To say this plan backfired would be the understatement of the year.  Because as drowsy as she was, she could not move a single limb, much less muster up the energy to open the car door or move to get out of the vehicle.  And thus, it was with a peculiar sense of deja vu that she was lifted into his arms and carried inside her house once the car stopped.

Rather than take her upstairs, he carried her into the kitchen to place her on the dining table before going to the refrigerator.  She thought her skin was going to burn off and finally managed to move the blanket off of her, which promptly fell off the table, likely trying to get as far away as possible from all the sexual angst and heat that was scorching its previous occupant.  She had worn a long dress with an exceptionally low cleavage in preparation for her seduction earlier that night, but even that was proving to be more cloth on her skin that her body could handle.  And so, sitting on that dining table and having lost all sense of her surroundings with the exception of the unbearable heat of her body, she lifted up the hem of her dress until it hung off the edge of her knees.  She leaned over to rest her left cheek against her bent knees as she pulled her hair to one side and let the low back of her dress let in some much needed air.  She looked towards the refrigerator and saw Shashank grab something out of the freezer before turning around.  His gait slowed momentarily when he saw her posture, but he resumed it without delay and was by her side with what she now saw was ice.

"Oh thank you God!"  She remarked in relief as she straightened and grabbed the ice tray to dump it over herself.

"Thalia!" he said in agitation as he tried to pick out the ice cubes that were now haphazardly rolling down her body. 

"No!"  She reached for the ice cubes that he had managed to take back by grabbing his hand and bringing it back to her body.

He resisted, which made her only forceful in jerking his hand back towards her.  Even though the ice was melting rapidly, he would not let it go and so she finally dragged his hand down from her neck and down her decollete, closing her eyes in ecstasy as she felt both the relief the ice offered and the pleasure of having him touch her, however inadvertently it may be.

When she finally opened her eyes, she found him watching her with an intensity that she had not seen before.  She looked away, not being able to hold his gaze, and quickly got off the table and ran from the kitchen and up her stairs to her room, locking the door behind her. 

She stood against the door with her hand over her heart as she tried to take deep breaths.  When she felt calm enough, she immediately rushed over to open all the windows the room.  The AC would have been better, but she couldn't abide the feeling of being in the closed-in room without any air coming in from the outside. 

The second order of business was to find something a bit more airy to wear and for that she rushed over to her closet, going through the outfits hanging there one by one.  Everything small was too tight and stretchy and she couldn't even think of anything too tight right now without feeling like she would keel over.  She finally found a cotton sari hanging in the corner and reached for it, she didn't even know why, other than the fact that the blouse left very little to the imagination, having a tie in both the front and the back.  But as an outfit to ward off heat, it was the height of impracticality, but she still wanted to wear it for some reason. 

Once she had wrapped it around herself, she walked to the bathroom to wet a small towel with cold water and pressed it to her neck and forehead as she walked over to sit by the window ledge where she usually sat.  But sitting didn't help at all, because then she became so restless with everything that her body felt that she thought that she was going to jump out of her skin.

Within a half hour, even pacing the room with the wet towel pressed to her neck, face, and belly didn't help.  She was seriously considering filling the tub with cold water and immersing herself in it, but the thought held little appeal now.  What she really wanted to do was open her bedroom door and go down to the kitchen to see…

No, there was nothing to see there.  She just wanted more ice.

How could he leave her like this?

What could he do anyways?

Couldn't he just…?

No!  He couldn't.

Why not?

Shut up!

Okay, she was going nuts.  She really was.  She fell back on her bed and clutched her pillow as a sudden wave of arousal hit her.  She was going to kill Gauri!

She just wanted some ice.  That's all she wanted, she told herself as she picked up the phone to dial.

"Hello…"  He answered on the second ring.

"If you are still here, would you please get me some ice?'

He didn't say yes immediately, but waited a beat to ask, "Is that all you want?"

Another wave of arousal shot through her as she remembered her dream suddenly.

"Yes, just ice.  Please hurry."

She waited by the door for some time and when she still didn't hear him knock, she turned back to the room to call him again to ask what was taking so long.

And that's when she saw him.  He was sitting on the window ledge that he had climbed through, the ice tray in his hands.

"What the hell?" she felt angry suddenly.  "Why can't you just use the door?"

"It's locked." He said, making no attempt to come any closer to her.

"Oh…" she felt stupid now.  Of course.  She had locked it. 

She walked over to him slowly, feeling as if any sudden movements may send her tumbling into his arms.

When she reached him, she put her hands out for the tray and he gave it over, making no attempts to touch her.

She wanted to push him off the ledge for being so dispassionate and emotionless when she was a veritable mass of arousal and confusion.

She took the tray of ice and walked back into the room, setting it down on the small table by her bed.  Then she took a cube and slowly ran it down the side of her neck….  Her back was turned to him, so she couldn't see if there was any change in his expression.  Bus she could hear nothing at all either, nothing like fidgeting or subtle movements or even any change in his breathing. 

She grabbed her mass of curls and tied it up in an unruly bun, letting a few tendrils curl at her nape in just the way that made men want to move them aside and press their lips there. 

But of course, no change from the rock of a man behind her, whose breathing remained as steady and even as ever!

She pulled off the pallu of her sari so that it fell onto the bed in front of her and grabbed a few more cubes to run it down her neck and over her shoulder as she pulled the sleeve of her blouse down.

This time she did hear movement behind her, but when she turned around, it was to see him sliding off the edge of the ledge and out of the room.

She wanted to cry suddenly.  He was such a jerk!  bas***d!  An unmoving, unfeeling robot!

She rushed over to the window to look over the ledge and watch him disappear, but rather than climb down, he was standing still on the rung of the ladder several steps down.  As soon as he saw her lean over the ledge, he came back up the ladder and onto the ledge, climbing over the window and into the room.

"If you want me to touch you, tell me.  Don't play games!"  He said tightly as he grabbed her around the waist and pressed her against the side wall by the window.

She could see that he was angry with her, although she couldn't figure out why.

Her heart-rate accelerated out of control as she felt his body against hers and she squeezed her eyes shut and pushed against him.

"I don't!"

"No?"  he asked now, loosening his hold.

"No…" but this time her voice had no force and came out as a whimper.

"You feel nothing when I hold you like this?"

She shook her head.

"Or kiss you like this?"  He kissed her lightly on her shoulder that was bare.

Her body jerked in his arms as she felt his lips and she stayed still as she waited for the sensations to settle enough to allow her to breathe.

"Fine then.  You don't need me.  You have your ice.  That will do nicely."  This time he let go of her completely and she thought she would die.

"Please Shaan…"  she grabbed onto his hand just as he pulled away.

He looked back at her.  "Please what?"

Her eyes opened then as she looked into his eyes to see how cruel they were to make her beg.

But what she saw was a vulnerability and it made her say, "Please don't make me beg."

"Don't cry. I can't stand it when you cry."  He took her in his arms again as he said and that was when she realized that her eyes were brimming with tears.

She turned to face the wall then to hide her face from him; she hadn't cried in front of him in a long time and she didn't want to start again.

He pressed his body against hers fully as he held her around the waist and leaned in close to her ear.  "It's just me.  No one else…"

Her heart contracted painfully as she heard him.  It's just me.  No one else…   It was the same way the man in her dreams had said, It's always been me and no one else…

------------------------------------

☺️

things are getting very heated !!!!!!!!

i likey 😉🤣

(Quick question: will you write another FF, SS or OS on Maaneet ??? Pretty Pleaseeeeeeeeee *puppy dog eyes* )
wilddevil2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U r an amazing & exceptionally talented writer.

Fabulous
I luvd this part. It made me luv ST even more.

D initial portion though hot was full of humour. Thalia's antics 2 get Shaan's attention totally cracked me up.

End was d best. It was beautiful & touching in an odd way.

Pls continue soon
P.S. My fav lines were "Fine then. You don't need me. You have your ice. That will do nicely."Edited by wilddevil2010 - 13 years ago
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
*Faint*

Please update sooooonnn!!

jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
*Rajesh Khanna style* Pushpa, I hate tears re!! 

Devotion shrouded in obligation....he denies...she denies...and still he will do anything...anything...only that she doesn't cry. Anything!! Ah!! the labors of love...😉