Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sridevi27

🤣  Well, for your sake, I hope they are HOT cross buns ;)

Babaji!!! Are listening to her?! ðŸ¤£

I just hope next time Dad comes on leave he doesn't make me sing it....It would soooooo gross...ewww!!!🤢
uzmam1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant update .. thoroughly enjoyable!!

I love the fact that Gauri is such a girl .. which isnt particularly surprising .. you have created a wonderful character in her ..

what is surprising is how well you are in tune with the male psyche .. Shiv is such a bloke .. i put it down to how good a writer you are!!

Edited by uzmam1 - 13 years ago
payal956 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was afraid they would start to drift apart from misunderstandings....yet you brought them close in a Great way!! well done :)
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sridevi27

haha... i have an open love affair with all my characters... it's a good thing my ladke wale is the supremely confident sort.. otherwise, my gauri-like tendencies would have been enough to pulverize his ego... 

go easy on your ladke wala... if he looks like the sweet-kind sort, that lasts longer than anything else :)  everything else is fantasy and will pass.... ;)   you can always get your fix from my stories...

hahaha this is why I love u - u seem to have a jod thod for everything!!!!😉

Ok first things first - "the sweet-kind sort"??? Hun I don't want a love sick puppy yeah😆 - lol Ok I do want him to love me unconditionally but I wouldn't mind a little bit attitude and arrogance - well only a little.......and some style.....and since I am well with reading faces..........i think the moment he steps into the house - will determine whether its a yes or no - in that instant......the chai paani khatir daari is just going to ease the rejection to him😃

also.......since my friend has successfully drummed it into me, upon how to judge guy not only by his choice of car but also by his shoes - I'm sure if he passes the face round - hes bound to fail in the shoe round - simple!!!

But yh...........dnt woz......I'm not leaving ur FFs at any cost whatsoever - they shall remain with me- as secret as my diary......even if i have to read them like a zillion tyms over!!!😳
Edited by Tishuu - 13 years ago
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I like how Shiv is admitted he is addicted to her and needs a morning fix just like MSK 😆 

great update devi
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i loved their little shower scene..oh Devi..u gotta write a longer update..lol..i know i ask for too much..plz update soon
cutiepie9512345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
ROFL!!
he calls her a virgin!!
wow seems Shiv needs a lot more to be convinced!
awesome update Devi!

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ok nice one Devi. maybe you can help with mine. sometime.(: ok. I send you the link to mine and you give me some comments.(: to help with my wrting.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
My Cute Siggys prove how much I love Iqbal and Binny. aka Rudra and Gauri.(:

Chapter 51: Wild Stone – Part 1

She flipped through the television channels aimlessly, not focusing on one or the other, her fingers pressing on the same button as if it was a compulsion she couldn't stop.  Eventually, something distracted her and she stopped as the ad reel started on a channel.  It wasn't like she wanted to watch anything specific anyways, so this time she let it run.  After a few of the ads ran, she set the sleeper on the tv for twenty minutes before falling back against the pillow.  Just then, there was an ad that came on that caught her attention.  A woman had a blindfold on and was chasing a few children… she thought the woman's sari was a bit too revealing to be chasing around children.  No sooner than that thought passed through her mind when a man – well, a bit of a hunk, actually – walked by the woman, opening the door to his apartment.  The woman followed him into the apartment with the blindfold still on and closed the door behind her…. Now it appeared that her sari was finally giving into gravity and sliding off her shoulder as she pulled off the little ribbon covering her eyes…. 

She hadn't realized such blatantly sensual ads were allowed on Indian television.  But then again, midnight was not exactly prime time viewing.  She fell asleep like that, a smile finally lighting her face after what seemed like ages, remembering the smile the woman in the ad had given the man....  

It was a smell that woke her from her sleep.  It was the smell of a man's cologne, although how it could have gotten into her room, she wasn't sure.  She leaned up on her elbows and closed her eyes to take a deep breath.  The smell was stronger now and she rose up out of bed, grabbing her satin wrap to pull it over her arms as she walked out of her room following the smell.  The sheer curtains that she had hung at random around her room and out in the hallways teased her now as they slid over her.  She pushed them out of the way, walking in the direction of… in the direction of what?  Obviously, some man had trespassed into her home.   The thought struck her as bizarre… what sort of thief came into her home in the middle of the night wearing the most powerful and seductive cologne that she had ever smelled.  She stopped in the middle of the hallway, as a curtain that she had just pushed out of the way swung back gently, right in front of her face.  She pushed it out of the way and closed her eyes again.  Think, think…she repeated the mantra to herself, but couldn't… every time she closed her eyes the smell became so much more powerful until it filled her with a heady sensation that emptied her of all other thoughts.  She paused for a few more moments to collect her bearings before she started walking again.  The house was in complete darkness, although there was a beam of light coming in through one of the wide windows in the hallway that was filtering through the sheer curtains hanging there.  But the light was shimmery and silver and not transparent as it appeared at first hue.  In fact, it was quite opaque and she realized that she had no view of the outside… she walked towards the curtains, the smell of whatever bewitching pheromones they had put into this cologne making her sense of smell so overloaded that none of her other senses were functional… 

She amended the last part soon thereafter when she felt someone pull her from behind to wrap a tiny piece of ribbon around her eyes.  She barely had time to react before she felt the solid wall of a chest against her back.  She tried to pull off the ribbon but whoever was behind her stopped her.  And when she tried to turn around, he stopped her once again by pulling her back against him. 

"What do you want?"  she asked as she tried to stand still and not panic.

He didn't answer, but he walked backwards and the motion made her put her hand behind him so that she wouldn't stumble.  She caught a hold on the waist of his jeans and tried to pull her hands back, but he kept moving back and she was forced to keep her hands where they were in order to keep her balance.  He stopped after a few steps and she could feel against her fingers that his back had hit the wall behind them. 

"What…"  she started again but this time he covered her mouth with his hand.

The panic that set in then made her rise out of the intoxicating smell and she brought up her hands to pull down his hand, but rather than let go, he merely gentled his hand against her mouth.  She felt him lean closer by her ear as he said, "Relax, I am not going to hurt you…"

The smell was stronger now and she felt a strange calm steal over her limbs… almost as if she got a shot of a tranquilizer. 

"Who are you?"  She managed to get out as she felt herself drown in the smell again.

"The man of your dreams, of course…"

Something about the way he said it sounded foreign and familiar all at the same time.  His arm was firm where it rested around her waist, holding her against him.

"Shiv?"  she whispered.

"No, not Shiv.  You know who it is, Thalia.  You have always known who it is…"

There was an odd feeling inside her then, both familiar and unfamiliar yet again, and she fought against it.

"No, I don't know who it is…" she said emphatically.

"Yes.  Yes, you do.  Don't lie to yourself."

"I don't!"  she said then, right before he moved her hair aside and kissed her below her ear.  She almost slid down to the floor at the sensation that seized her at the light touch of his lips.  Her heart was beating erratically as she raised her voice to say, "I don't!  I don't know who it is!"

"You're such a bad liar, Thalia.  It's always been me and no one else…"

"I don't know who you are!!!"  She managed to climb out of the fog in her brain and scream out at the top of her lungs.

She jerked up in bed just then and noticed that her heart was pounding and her nightgown was sticking to the perspiration that was coating her skin.

------------------------------------------