Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: saomom

I think Gauri's sense of humor is in her biting wit and sarcasm.  I love a dry sense of humor oftentimes more than a very obvious one.  As far as fun side, I can't think of any, but then, I'm half asleep...

I agree....sense of humor is construed differently in different people. Some would laugh at the absurd...some would resort to wit or sarcasm.

Oh and I found her giving the aphrodisiac to Thalia totally hilarious....does that count?
nikipuki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jazzerette

I agree....sense of humor is construed differently in different people. Some would laugh at the absurd...some would resort to wit or sarcasm.

Oh and I found her giving the aphrodisiac to Thalia totally hilarious....does that count?

You finding that hilarious was your sense of humor in play, that was not Gauri trying being humorous (or even dry wit), actually that was Gauri trying to be a villian (per Devi's update).  
jazzerette thumbnail
Haan niki...thats what I said...I found it hilarious. One may not always read it in the same intent as the author meant it to be. And as a reader, since we see the characters through our eyes...we imprint them in our subconscious...so we may perceive them in different light than intended😊 Or maybe this habit is peculiar only in me😆
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think G has an amazing sense of humor...her back and forth with Shiv...was ridden with wit and sarcasm (thats the kind I like the most😆)
or even her exchange with Thalia- that was sooper funny!

priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Since my day and night was completely devi-less, I decided to get the fix by reading love and Despair. I have never watched geet either, but Devi makes her characters so real, I feel like I don't need to be able to follow a TV show to be involved!!

Devi - Is nirosha going to take you up on your offer to visit the kapoors? May be she can bring some good humor back to both shiv and gauri!

Please update devi!!! It's been more than 36 hours!!!
-pixie- thumbnail
Anyone spot the elusive bird yet??
jazzerette thumbnail
No update yet!! 

Today the weather is so nice and bright....the class wasn't so boring...and City Beautiful truly feels beautiful....bas ek hi kami thi...Devi's update!! Sigh!!
jazzerette thumbnail

Originally posted by: -pixie-

Jaz: You from Chandigarh?

Hanji ji...
-pixie- thumbnail
Chandigarh kare aashiqui, munda jatan da jalandharon aake..

Sorry I just felt like humming that random song ðŸ˜†

Any Devi sightings yet?

I feel like a bhatakti aatma on this thread! (Wandering Soul, Tammie)
Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think she is online. ***Rubs eyes***. Devi - please give us your darshan !!!!