Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RukhluvMaan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG I READ ALL PARTs. I JUST LOVE THIS STORY ITS AMAZING AND DIFFERENT.WOW JUST LOVE MAANEET AND THEIR CHILD HOOD NHOK JHOK AND ROMANCE.LOVE EVERY PART.AND THEIR FRNDS ALSO.ALL ARE TOO CUTE.THIS WAS AMAZING FF.I JUST READ IN ONE WHOLE DAY .JUST IGNORING EVERY ONE.HEHEHEHD. U know na IM ADDICTED IN READING UR FF.LOVE U DEAR.THANKS FOR SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FE.
rupzloveu thumbnail
ohhh god i read this ff twice but again i want to read it...its just too good....
summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You are truly amazing!!!... i am a silent reader of your ff's but this has to top all of them... i think i read all the complete ones in a span of about a week!... keep posting... i love the mix of hot romance with a stable and suspenseful storyline!... please pm me whenever you update ur other ff
BadGirlKiss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Uff I just love this ff...
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Completed reading it:-) so mostly not all d ques were answered... What happens with prem, does maan accepts his father, dutta, naku n shiv.. Bt anyways maan realised his love, thts more than enough, although i still feel just a 1.5 days torture wasnt enough for his stupidity..he had to suffer more..
Ps-u r insane, is there actually any count how many times did they make luv!crazy maaneet thanks to an equally crazy writer!
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sarita21992

Completed reading it:-) so mostly not all d ques were answered... What happens with prem, does maan accepts his father, dutta, naku n shiv.. Bt anyways maan realised his love, thts more than enough, although i still feel just a 1.5 days torture wasnt enough for his stupidity..he had to suffer more..
Ps-u r insane, is there actually any count how many times did they make luv!crazy maaneet thanks to an equally crazy writer!

lol
ty hun.. i cant even remember this story any more... lol
started this in November... lol
its there childhood.. more of a relax teenage story who have no idea about trable... far as i remmeber.. and dutta along with others.. well maan & geet both selfish they do not like to think about anyone els then one another... :D
geet innocent but very naughty at the same time while maan.. lol you seen
thanks well i did type another in similar track my "paradox" :D but thats more indepth and bit emotional at the end..
:D
so if you wan read that 2
xx
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

lol
ty hun.. i cant even remember this story any more... lol
started this in November... lol
its there childhood.. more of a relax teenage story who have no idea about trable... far as i remmeber.. and dutta along with others.. well maan & geet both selfish they do not like to think about anyone els then one another... :D
geet innocent but very naughty at the same time while maan.. lol you seen
thanks well i did type another in similar track my "paradox" :D but thats more indepth and bit emotional at the end..
so if you wan read that 2
xx

i guess u might hav noticed tht i m not ur regular reader.. Not like i didnt notice u here, is tht even possible.!!.. But girl u write so much... So so muchh! I restrict myself to only those ffs tht u have finished when i have long breaks from my clg:-) already m addicted to muskans work, lolz... Anyway Thanks for recommending.. I ll look into it defo:-) n esp its title sounds really interesting!
just read this ff..
it was awesome..
its kinda wierd and amazing how u can come up with so many concepts for u ffs.. 😕😳
i can barely think of 1😆
Loved the ff..👏👏

~Jessica😃
amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved your story

planning to read more f/f of yours

do continue writing

maaneetfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
OKAY 1ST OF ALL...I JUST READ 79 PARTS IN 2 DAYS😲😲😲😲

AND MIDWAY..I COULDN'T LIKE SOME OF THEM..BECAUSE STUPID INDIA FORUM SAID THAT I COULDN'T LIKE MORE THEN 50 COMMENTS OF THE SAME PERSON WITHIN 24 HRS...WEIRD😕

OKAY N'WAYS...I LOVED THE STORYLINE😃

FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END..IT WAS A GREAT STORY😛

I LOVED THE PART ESPECIALLY WHEN MAAN FINALLY SAID THE THREE MAGICAL WORDS😍

AND YES THE BEGINNING WAS PRICELESS...THEY REALLY WERE NAIVE🤣

AND THEN ENDING...I WAS EXPECTING MORE..BUT KOI BAAT NAHI...WE WERE LEFT WITH OUR IMAGINATION😳😳😳

GREAT FF...AND THANKS FOR EVERYTHING SAFI😉