Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

@ Cwezy

@ Jules, Kesh:

i know ui said that this was my last post but am breaking my own thing, because i need to clarify what is going on.. there is a sort of chinese whispers.. and noone knows what really happened... i dont want people to get an entirely incorrect view of the situation...

Cwezy, the pic was NOT posted by me, it was posted by Harman who had no clue of the import.. and it wasdnt any pic of ayesha (sheesh i dint even know such a pic existed!)

The pic she posted was people lining up on a mountain... and the leader saying no more virgins left... i dont want to post the pic for obvious reasons... while the comment posted linked it to GC being docile and shy like a virgin... it was deliberately  taken out of context and miscontrued to say that we were maligning religion and hurting relgious sentiments...

I have been apologising not because i posted it, but because it was posted on my thread... unfortunately most of the people have understood something ebntirely different... maybe i should have stayed around to clarify.. but was already too upset to stay on after the 5 hours of apologising and clarifying...

Anyway, hope you guys know the truth now... hopefullu wont need to post it again

Love

Deej
Edited by deejayaqueel - 13 years ago
deejayaqueel thumbnail
@ Jules: I have reiterated it again and again that Jake was NOT there in the picture... it was posted by harman and could not be removed coz she had gone offline...
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: deejayaqueel

@ Cwezy

@ Jules, Kesh:

i know ui said that this was my last post but am breaking my own thing, because i need to clarify what is going on.. there is a sort of chinese whispers.. and noone knows what really happened... i dont want people to get an entirely incorrect view of the situation...

Cwezy, the pic was NOT posted by me, it was posted by Harman who had no clue of the import.. and it wasdnt any pic of ayesha (sheesh i dint even know such a pic existed!)

The pic she posted was people lining up on a mountain... and the leader saying no more virgins left... i dont want to post the pic for obvious reasons... while the comment posted linked it to GC being docile and shy like a virgin... it was deliberately  taken out of context and miscontrued to say that we were maligning religion and hurting relgious sentiments...

I have been apologising not because i posted it, but because it was posted on my thread... unfortunately most of the people have understood something ebntirely different... maybe i should have stayed around to clarify.. but was already too upset to stay on after the 5 hours of apologising and clarifying...

Anyway, hope you guys know the truth now... hopefullu wont need to post it again

Love

Deej

Ohhhhhh !! tht pix !! im sorry for rong info !! buh still awright u didnt knw or HArman so fine wid it !! shame on the ppl who created those pix insultin our prophet !! shame on the ppl who make any cartooon insultin any religious😑 tho jst forget abt it now 😊
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
hmmmm the 1st pg edited part is meant for me πŸ˜• !! i did not mean to hurt u ! u can Read i clearly said 'I heard sumfin like this abt mohammad !'' n thts the onli pix i always saw n tht too ON INDIA-FORUMS!!
i dunno where u took ma comment too πŸ˜• !!
Edited by -Cwezy_Manoola- - 13 years ago
kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
its Prophet Mohammad (SAW). Please show some respect when writing the name.

and you dont need to say sorry for what you have not done..If you havent then there is no sorry..whoever it was will be accounted for such indecency .
Edited by kyphfanz - 13 years ago
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cwezy_Manoola-

hmmmm the 1st pg edited part is meant for me πŸ˜• !! i did not mean to hurt u ! u can Read i clearly said 'I heard sumfin like this abt mohammad !'' n thts the onli pix i always saw n tht too ON INDIA-FORUMS!!

i dunno where u took ma comment too πŸ˜• !!

nope not at you.. but at the fact that such a rumour is doing the rounds
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

nope not at you.. but at the fact that such a rumour is doing the rounds

Ohh ... I jst heard so i thaught its tht !!
TomJerryTom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ deej me breaking my promise of not posting on GF

but we have done enough of apologising for things done unintentionally lets leave it at this

the more you clarify the more there will confusion

i can undestand how u feel about the rumors but just accept it and lets move on

damage is done already we can't undo it
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyphfanz

its Prophet Mohammad (SAW). Please show some respect when writing the name.

and you dont need to say sorry for what you have not done..If you havent then there is no sorry..whoever it was will be accounted for such indecency .

i hope it is to your satisfactio now.. have only written the Prophet... havent taken his name.. and have written P in capital
--Kesh-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

@ Cwezy

@ Jules, Kesh:

The pic she posted was people lining up on a mountain... and the leader saying no more virgins left... i dont want to post the pic for obvious reasons... while the comment posted linked it to GC being docile and shy like a virgin... it was deliberately taken out of context and miscontrued to say that we were maligning religion and hurting relgious sentiments...

I have been apologising not because i posted it, but because it was posted onmy thread... unfortunately most of the people have understood something ebntirely different... maybe i should have stayed around to clarify.. but was already too upset to stay on after the 5 hours of apologising and clarifying...

Love

Deej

Deej darling... it seems my comments here have caused u more grief....I m extremely sorry for this. In my ignorance (not knowing the exact history) I seemed to ve made matters worse for u n others...

Sorry.. from the bottom of my heart. I love u guyz and it hurts me to even think u r hurting and then to add to ur grief with my own stupid hands... I ve been so foolish in not following my own advise in tht posted without gettin full story...