Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Kesh, At heart we know what we are.... I can keep my hand on my heart and say none of my friends did any wrong knowingly...😭😭😭 Who ever put us in this situation will have to answer themselves tahs all...

Thanks for the hug dear... i miss huggin my friends for so long....πŸ€—πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

I just want a reunion...😭😭😭

--Kesh-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

@Kesh, At heart we know what we are.... I can keep my hand on my heart and say none of my friends did any wrong knowingly...😭😭😭Who ever put us in this situation will have to answer themselves tahs all...

</div>

Thanks for the hug dear... i miss huggin my friends for so long....😭

I just want a reunion...😭😭😭

<div>

Babes... hugs for u n all my deedian... anytime.

Just give them all some time... cos time might not heal all wounds but it definitely soothe them down.. so hopefully with time our friends will come back here...

As for the 'others' .... well there is going to come a day when they will travel in the same boat as us n our friends and then I hope n pray tht they ve the same strength and spirit like us to sail through....

PS: anytime u need a hug.. come to me.. πŸ€— πŸ€—Edited by kesha2412 - 13 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i dnt come to the forum in 2 days then this happens... i have no idea wats goin onπŸ˜•..
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
hey its awright !! i knw u didnt mean it intentionally ! n plus i jst want to say it wasn't the 1st time i saw this pix on IF πŸ˜• !! buh im reallly happy tht u knw u were rong even tho u didnt knw the actually meanin of the pix !!
tho to be honest b4 this thread i was reallly pissssed n i was abt to open a harsh thread πŸ˜• !! buh its awright now as u didnt mean it 😊
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cwezy_Manoola-

hey its awright !! i knw u didnt mean it intentionally ! n plus i jst want to say it wasn't the 1st time i saw this pix on IF πŸ˜• !! buh im reallly happy tht u knw u were rong even tho u didnt knw the actually meanin of the pix !!

tho to be honest b4 this thread i was reallly pissssed n i was abt to open a harsh thread πŸ˜• !! buh its awright now as u didnt mean it 😊

can u tell me wats goin on??pweasee... cuz i dnt get it?
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

can u tell me wats goin on??pweasee... cuz i dnt get it?

I dont exactly knw too ! buh i knw Wah pix they tawkin abt as thts the onli pix which insults our prophet mohammad by potrayin him as a pedo wid ayeshaa on his knees !!
so i jst heard tht DJ n CO (not Jake) most probably the non -muslim deedians wrote an OS n Added tht Pix ( buh im sure they didnt knw abt it ) so not onli other members buh also her some deedians were really hurt by tht pix !! so i guess Jake was Pissed too n Made a post sayin sorry !! n now DJ also Made a post abt sayin sorry as they didnt mean it intentionally !! buh to be honest i was really pisssed buh im fine as i knw they didnt mean it !
buh i saw tht pix few times b4 too on IF πŸ˜”  ! jst dnt want no1 to get religion here 😊 !
hope u understood πŸ˜† !
_innocent_ thumbnail

I dont exactly knw too ! buh i knw Wah pix they tawkin abt as thts the onli pix which insults our prophet mohammad by potrayin him as a pedo wid ayeshaa on his knees !!

so i jst heard tht DJ n CO (not Jake) most probably the non -muslim deedians wrote an OS n Added tht Pix ( buh im sure they didnt knw abt it ) so not onli other members buh also her some deedians were really hurt by tht pix !! so i guess Jake was Pissed too n Made a post sayin sorry !! n now DJ also Made a post abt sayin sorry as they didnt mean it intentionally !! buh to be honest i was really pisssed buh im fine as i knw they didnt mean it !
buh i saw tht pix few times b4 too on IF πŸ˜”  ! jst dnt want no1 to get religion here 😊 !
hope u understood πŸ˜† !

thanks yaarSmile
--Kesh-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

buh i saw tht pix few times b4 too on IF πŸ˜” ! jst dnt want no1 to get religion here 😊 !
<div>
hope u understood πŸ˜† !

Thx for the info... I thought people got hurt due to the comments they might have made on a Prophet Mohammed picture... didn't know what pic they were talking abt...

It is really gud of u n others to understand that no one in this forum would intentionally hurt someone especially their religion... I just hope things settle down and get back to normal... last few days ve been a horrible nightmare for all Geetians n we all desperately need something to cheer all of us up... (may be the CVs will do something amazing in Geet)

As for me & other deedians... we will really miss our friends who ve decided to leave and just keep hoping tht one day they will all return.
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kesha2412

Thx for the info... I thought people got hurt due to the comments they might have made on a Prophet Mohammed picture... didn't know what pic they were talking abt...

It is really gud of u n others to understand that no one in this forum would intentionally hurt someone especially their religion... I just hope things settle down and get back to normal... last few days ve been a horrible nightmare for all Geetians n we all desperately need something to cheer all of us up... (may be the CVs will do something amazing in Geet)

As for me & other deedians... we will really miss our friends who ve decided to leave and just keep hoping tht one day they will all return.

i still cnt believe wat has occured.. sometimes being too innocent abt situations can lead us to big trouble... i knw for sure them guys had no idea wat they were doing..and zat innocence have cost them a big deal of trouble especially poor jake ... Come on ppl do u really think those guys would have dne those unhealthy things intentionally...? i knw them and i can guarantee u all those were dne cuz they were unaware of zat picture and all those controversy behind it..  seriousli this totali sucks... messed up my morning  Edited by _innocent_ - 13 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
@ Innocent : anytime 😊
@ Kesha : 1st i was pisssed buh now they clearly said they didnt mean it !! so y to be pissed πŸ˜• !! n yaaa i knw ! b4 this forum use to be fun ! n now its divided in groups πŸ˜• !! tho i jst come here for some times πŸ˜† !!