Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Another clarification... - Page 4

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
I would like to clarify something here sinse again and again there r points being raised like those who hate Jake must b happy now...

See friends, IF is a virtual world where noone has seen or met anyone in personal...so question of hatred doesn't even arise here because its a very strong word and holds importance only if u know the person very well...so why will someone hate a member and for what...just another fictional show ?...

See these r few reasons why IF hv implemented rules in every forum and why Mods interfere in every topic...its not to show our supremacy but its for the betterment of the forum members and their safety only..and when mods r not around ,such mess is created for which fingers r raised on even those members who might b innocent(I know in this case none of the deedians were at fault)...all this would not hv happened if mods were present there at the right time...correct me if I m wrong😊

Anyways offensive materials from that post hv been taken out now and the topic is closed...So no need to worry or leave the forum..just chill and enjoy the show
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
^ what would have Mods done if they were even there? 
deleted the pic? that you have done now.
if someone is mental enough to post such stuff even Mods cant stop them.

oh and its just to say, you dont have to blame yourself for not being there at the right time.😊
Edited by kyphfanz - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

@All those who are leaving

First it is your choice to leave or stay but I agree with Jyots IF is a virtual world where hatred to a person u hav neva seen is just too strong..No one hates anyone here we are a family and sometimes there are bad times where someone gets out of control and mods come and control the situation so it is for our own good..If we want peace we hav to just accept it..They do it for our own benefit..

Jus see in previous days all this dhamakas happened where ppl went against mods and sumone even created a page against them on FB which I don't understand what was the necessity.Tht shuld be deleted at once but my main point is guys learn from your mistakes.
I was upset how religion was brought in a fictional show but happy tht u guys apologized coz not eveyrone can accept a mistake in public

.It was a bad phase tht the whole forum was going through..If we try to compromise in little situations we will be a strong family then other forums will not be able to to divide and RUle against us..
So people Just Sit back and enjoy teh lively discussions tht our form is full of..
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well guys don't leave everyone makes mistakes and plus you have apologized and realized it was a mistake so its okay and don't tense yourselves over it. You guys come here to enjoy yourself and do that and please don't be upset.
ninand thumbnail
umm..I have absolutely no idea what the furor is about.. but can say that as long as you people realize your mistake and apologize for it so sincerely, no one should really be holding any grudges😊

C'mon guys, its a forum, an entertainment-show-forum at that! granted people get carried away sometimes but thats human nature, and a tool(eg: forums) that encourages voicing personal opinion without fear of judgement or prosecution will definitely see a lot of 'controversial' subjects and opinions on them.... that is to be expected, infact welcomed

As long as we are tolerant towards inevitable differences in our perspectives and respect them, apologize for unintentional mistakes , and be sincere about it... theres no reason for anyone to leave here.

Would love to have all you smart , sharp and intelligent people around GF for good fun and (un)intelligent exchange of ideasπŸ˜‰

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks and really appreciate everybody's support in this matter!! 😊
Are we that really hated..well YES!! May be you all not know that, but its sure. There are some people  in facebook continuously stalking and bashing us. So haters are a realty and today's episode just proved it.

This thing which could have been sorted out within IF itself with appropriate warning or even banning , was published in FB ending up hurting lot more people. If the person who did this was just hurt she would have reported in IF.By now you must have realized that it was never intentional, so anyone could have informed us and we would have removed it. But there are people who can go to any extend to get us out of here.....  and it came to this level.........

I dont know who are them...but they DO exist....  I cant really  blaming them also since whatever I have done so far, did it with full awareness except this pic incident. So this must be the consequence I have to pay!! And this episode will always haunt us... We will always have to live under constant scrutiny. I think better I dont give anybody to say anymore and put an end to it!! 😊

Edited by Rolzz - 13 years ago
ninand thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rolzz

Thanks and really appreciate everybody's support in this matter!! 😊
Are we that really hated..well YES!! May be you all not know that, but its sure. There are some people  in facebook continuously stalking and bashing us. So haters are a realty and today's episode just proved it.

This thing which could have been sorted out within IF itself with appropriate warning or even banning , was published in FB ending up hurting lot more people. If the person who did this was just hurt she would have reported in IF.By now you must have realized that it was never intentional, so anyone could have informed us and we would have removed it. But there are people who can go to any extend to get us out of here.....  and it came to this level.........

I dont know who are them...but they DO exist.... And this episode will always haunt us... We ill always have to live under constant scrutiny. I think better I dont give anybody to say anymore and put an end to!! 😊

hun.. people don't leave their (ex)spouses and (ex)-girl/boy friends on public forums/social networks.. to expect them to reign in their malice and be decent and gracious towards strangers is completely out of the question...

the thing is with time and groW*H of social networks such incidents will only grow, not decline... your leaving will change nothing on any front... let haters be haters .. I know it hurts to be so publicly berated but sane people know enough  to not judge from  such frivolous display of malice such as 'groups on facebook' or whatever.. 

I'd say, stay put. we are here to have fun and share our creativity... enuff like minded people here who love refreshing contradictions, zanny imaginations and inane conversations.. try and ignore the bashers. stay.😊

Edited by ninand - 13 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Sorry but what r u guys talking abt????
I have not read many topics for past few days so plzzz tell me why r u saying sorry???
sameera L thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
can someone plzzzzzzzz pm i have no idea what happened....😭
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: imzzi

DEEJ!! you're not leaving!! Rolzz, neither are you!!

It was a mistake, and you guys didn't run away or deny it, you owned up and apologized. That's what being a human is about. learning from our mistakes.

I agree we're all human and make mistakes, it's takes a big person to admit and accept their mistakes. We don't want anyone to leave GF, we love you all. Misunderstandings always happens in families that doesn't mean we leave them.

Lets just put the past behind us and move ahead and have lots of fun in GF