Another clarification... - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by happygolucky

Rolzz, deej, krish, shimz,
You guys are not alone, we are with you. We can feel the pain you guys are going through. Those guys who are not accepting your applozies are at fault. You guys are strong and we will get through this tough time.

Please don't go I'm sure the whole GF family has already put this behind us and you are all an integral part of the family so please stay. We love you.

We can all get together and make GF a great & fun place to be in
Originally posted by kuls11

I would support you...to err is human.....I made mistakes too....we should learn to forgive and forget and move on........we guys dotn hate  ypu......JAke deejay....Rolz....all of you...diffremece in opnion doesnt mean.....hatred....it just mean we dont agree with you...you all are die hard geetians like us.....let remain that....and be positibe...

I agree 100%😊

regladless of all the shizzz thats happen...

just stay ... its easy to point fingers but hard to own up to a mistake....

What we have here at IF is a family....if u leave this family will be incomplete...

plus leaving this forum after what happned is an act cowardness and ur brave pple to owe up ur mistakes...

so just stay
Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 13 years ago
Originally posted by _SuMmEr_LoVe_

regladless of all the shizzz thats happen...

just stay ... its easy to point fingers but hard to own up to a mistake....

What we have here at IF is a family....if u leave this family will be incomplete...

plus living this forum after what happned is an act cowardness and ur brave pple to owe up ur mistakes...

so just stay

Thanks for the support buddy. I hope and wish they comeback but it will hard for them to put behind everything so soon. The way they were stalked and intentionally framed was scary. It was well planned thought to tarnish their image. Those people are responsible too but they don't have guts to comeout and say sorry. My pov, no offence please. I love my buddies and I am missing them alot.
Originally posted by happygolucky

Thanks for the support buddy. I hope and wish they comeback but it will hard for them to put behind everything so soon. The way they were stalked and intentionally framed was scary. It was well planned thought to tarnish their image. Those people are responsible too but they don't have guts to comeout and say sorry. My pov, no offence please. I love my buddies and I am missing them alot.

me too  missing them lots😭
Originally posted by ninand

hun.. people don't leave their (ex)spouses and (ex)-girl/boy friends on public forums/social networks.. to expect them to reign in their malice and be decent and gracious towards strangers is completely out of the question...

the thing is with time and groW*H of social networks such incidents will only grow, not decline... your leaving will change nothing on any front... let haters be haters .. I know it hurts to be so publicly berated but sane people know enough  to not judge from  such frivolous display of malice such as 'groups on facebook' or whatever.. 

I'd say, stay put. we are here to have fun and share our creativity... enuff like minded people here who love refreshing contradictions, zanny imaginations and inane conversations.. try and ignore the bashers. stay.😊

I agree you'll find such people everywhere, one shouldn't get affected by them. Just ignore them and continue doing what you think is right. Lets just continue having fun on GF and not think about these things anymore.
Hey Deej: Buddy, you know there ain't no hate doctrine in use anywhere right? You are one of the saner voices on this forum and have always been one person I respected a great deal in this virtual space.

Hey Rolzz: Gal, we've chatted on so many threads and I've always had some nice talk with ya!! Hate is too powerful an emotion to carry for anyone in the virtual world. We have enough of it in real world. Come on, let bygones be bygones. Except for one incident, we've never had any grounds for disagreement to my reckoning and you also know why I am opposed to that particular thing alone.

All: Yes something that was supposed to be funny went out of hand by some parties by omission or commission that is besides the point, the thing though is that we are all mature and equanamious enough to move ahead from such strife and build on a concrete and enriching relationship going forward as Geetians and members of the GHSP family.

If one of us is hurt all of us are hurt and there ought to be a forgive and forget policy. Let's hope that we will not live in the past but will move ahead with courage and conviction that Deej had shown by taking ownership that she is not responsible for even.

Best Wishes guys,
Bri
Ok.. wht really happened... looks like everytime I come back to IF after a short break I c another scandal..

I am not fully aware of the whole incidence but I can b sure of one thing... my friends... the deedians.. are very gud people.. they would never hurt anyone intentionally even in their dreams... and most of our posts are for fun not to hurt people or show disrespect.. but even then whenever something goes awry Deedians are the ones getting all the blame n harsh comments.

Over the last few weeks I ve noticed & it has been brought to my attention several times tht there are individuals in this virtual world who have been stalking our posts.. in GF, CC, OTHER SHOWS THREAD and even FB. These r the same individuals who take every opportunity to bash us and looks like now they ve created further trouble... To these individuals I say.. I m disgusted by ur way of thinking..

But there are definitely lessons to b learnt here... when we chat face to face with friends one is assured tht the conversation will stay with that group but in the virtual world thtz not the case... as this incidence shows. One needs to b very careful with the words n pics tht we use cos one single wrongly used word (even unintentionally) can b misinterpreted n then blown out of proportion....

Rolzz, deej and others... sweets I ve to say.. hats off to u. Looks like wht ever happened was totally unintentional but u guyz have shown immense maturity and humbleness in coming on here and apologizing. My respect for u has increased even further. Guyz very rarely can u get friends who ve such qualities n I m so lucky to ve met u all here... I ve been on IF for very long time but its only cos of u guyz tht I now enjoy coming here and ve become so active tht even my hubby envies u guyz... I can understand ur decision on leaving after the whole fiasco.. in for the past few days I ve felt so much negativity directed towards us deedians and especially Jake n few others, tht even i feel like not visiting IF. I however don't want to c u guyz leave n hope tht one day u all will feel less hurt and come back..

As for Jake... I just don't understand why this sweet girl is blamed for.everything... even when its clear tht more often than not she is hardly present in some of the posts... it looks like this poor sweety has become a boxing bag.. and thebmantra seems to b let's all hit out at Jake.. where as this girl has been absolutely dignified in her response to most bashers... please stop this behaviour and attitude towards her and other deedians..

My Deedians... Love u all and I am with u for better or worse.. in gud times or bad.. I knw our spirit will bring us out of this and each one of us will come out a more stronger person. Will wait always for those whobve decided leave to reeturn one day.. cos I value and appreciate ur friendship...Edited by kesha2412 - 13 years ago
Kesh.. you have just put my thoughts into words... i just could not find words to explain how i feel now....  I am just depressed at all this and i feel so bad... I have been 😭😭😭😭 from morning today... missing everyone deej, krish roli jake you solvi venu amru navi jazz avi everyone... every soul that made my life so happy for past few months.... I am just heart broken......😭😭😭😭😭😭
Somethings happend and we unintentionally hurt religious feelings... but it was very very unintentional....

To all the ones who are happy seeing us cry and shatter to pieces... hope you all are happy now... 😭😭😭😭 i am just one of the heart broken deedian for all th treatment meted out to us .....😭😭😭😭😭

I just pray to god that my firneds feel better and come back to us... just for friendship nothing else....

They are our⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Kesh.. you have just put my thoughts into words... i just could not find words to explain how i feel now.... I am just depressed at all this and i feel so bad... I have been 😭from morning today... missing everyone deej, krish roli jake you solvi venu amrunavi jazz avi everyone... every soul that made my life so happy for past few months.... I am just heart broken......😭
</div>
<div>
Somethings happend and we unintentionally hurt religious feelings... but it was very very unintentional....

To all the ones who are happy seeing us cry and shatter to pieces... hope you all are happy now... 😭i am just one of the heart broken deedian for all th treatment meted out to us .....😭

I just pray to god that my firneds feel better and come back to us... just for friendship nothing else....

They are our⭐️

😭

Ohh sweets me feeling the same.... why is it tht its alwys people who have the courage to swim against the current and question the norms of the society, get stones thrown at them...

We just ve to support each other and ve to bcome eachother's strength... And HOPE tht one day things will get better and things will change...

πŸ€—