Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
SO SWEET OF U😊RATI IS UNDOUBTEDLY D BEST😃
kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayur_eternal

That was so sweet of u...We dnt have any personal grudges against KSG or any of his fans.Its just that we were so hurt wen smone criticized Rati and her talent.Dnt take it to ur heart...

awww thats great i meann i feel very happyy to hearr when fans groups get along so well
 i amm happyy that u guys like ksg bcz we ksg fans surely love ratii and yeahh i was hurt bcz being a rati fan i can't tolerate someone saying bad stuff about her or her actinggg .yeahh i will make sure i don't take it to personally and btw on you tube u should check the videos on ksg and rati they r amazing but they r made from merged scenes however i still want artii more than kati haha thnx for replying and cheers
kashkasukajenn thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Yamini.

Its okay, all are humans after all, insecurities are always in the way, you like or hate someone, it does show up in some form or the other :)

yahh i guesss ur rightt  it was nice talking to u thank u for commenting and accepting my apology on the behalf of ksg and his fans :)
kashkasukajenn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deblina_ArTi

k..dats true..but no-it isn't about giving answers back to them..but as yamz di said-just in case u like someone more n some one less-u have to compare like that n bash them..

newayz,dats really sweet of you..

true i hate giving answers back as well but when someone says something about ksg or rati i can't stand themm but i will control my anger bcz we rati and ksg fans don't bashh also thnx ofr the advice it was nice talking to uuu and thnx for commenting
kashkasukajenn thumbnail
[QUOTE=nups_rats]SO SWEET OF U😊RATI IS UNDOUBTEDLY D BEST😃 [/QUOTE

no problem :) ur right she is truely the best and is the style queen divaa
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kashkasukajenn

yahh i guesss ur rightt  it was nice talking to u thank u for commenting and accepting my apology on the behalf of ksg and his fans :)

No worries 😃
angelzrati thumbnail
hey so nice of u yeah we love ksg and rati both rock the tellywood!!!!!!!
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Dear its very sweet and humble of you to apologize even though it's not your fault. And its not the first time he's/she's done if before too.
I honestly don't get what the point of bashing is, especially on a open forum, if you don't like someone good for keep it to yourself. There are going to be people who don't like your favs either so don't expect them to sit quite after you bash their favorites. KSG-lover is a brilliant example of people who need to grow up.
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thank you.you're so sweet. and we know rati is the best and no one's denial of this fact is going to change that.
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail

RATI is the Queen of Televison and a TRUE princess of our hearts!!

She truly Deserves to be Number 1 for the 2nd time! She makes us proud.  We Truly LOVE her because of her amazing amazing amazing peformance day in and day out!

Thanks for clarifying.. although it was not needed