Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
awww thnx for being so humble.......
ksg is also gud......
but no doubt abt that ki rati is the best tv actress!!
n watevr ppl say she will remain the best! so plz dont feel ashamed n all!😊
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thats so nice of you.it takes guts to do what you've done.
WAZME thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks it's so sweet from you

In terms of KSG I did not deeply go through his acting skill because I did not watch DMG that much regardless some scenes so I cannot say If he is good actor or not but I can say that arjun bijlani ❤️has it all and for our angle rati❤️ yes I so lot of actress's acting and I can openly say that SHE IS THE BESTS👍🏼 and she deserve to be and to remain in the top of the rank🥳

And to justify why rati is the bests it's very simple and the same justification as well as for arjun

They are unique in their acting what I meant to say here that If you take a cry scene for actress and actors you will see that others actros their tears speaking in the scene while AB and RP their eyes speaking in the scene and this what make it different here

Even for love scene❤️ others their body language speaking but for AB and RP their souls speaking and that what let them look a unique actors

hemameenu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ratidi is deserved to be in 1st position she is angel
kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: WAZME

Thanks it's so sweet from you

In terms of KSG I did not deeply go through his acting skill because I did not watch DMG that much regardless some scenes so I cannot say If he is good actor or not but I can say that arjun bijlani ❤️has it all and for our angle rati❤️ yes I so lot of actress's acting and I can openly say that SHE IS THE BESTS👍🏼 and she deserve to be and to remain in the top of the rank🥳

And to justify why rati is the bests it's very simple and the same justification as well as for arjun

They are unique in their acting what I meant to say here that If you take a cry scene for actress and actors you will see that others actros their tears speaking in the scene while AB and RP their eyes speaking in the scene and this what make it different here

Even for love scene❤️ others their body language speaking but for AB and RP their souls speaking and that what let them look a unique actors

haha true thats wat makes arjun and rati so specail u described themm so beautifulllyy however u should tottaly see more of dmg and ksgg as he is exactly like rp adn ab bcz his eyes and also jenifer winget and shilpa annad their eyes speak volume.... and many more things i love about kash and kajenn but kasu is also great as well bcz i fu wattch the kasu bobmb scene u should see sukirti's eyes they r filled with emotion and love it felt soo reall i feel ksg and rp have the bestt eyes ksg shows watever the scene is so if it is romantic scene his eyes show and speak the volume of love ,sad scene he dosen'y even use glycerinee his eyes start to cryy which makes it soo reall and the facial expressions r the bestt her can do comedyy and has this naughtynesss in is eyess rati pandeyyy is soo talented that if i start talking about her and her expressful eyes i wouldn't stiooppp bcz the list is too long :)
u should see some videos rati and ksg even thoguh i want arti and kash kasu kajen
i think kati look good together as welll
nice talking to u
thnx for the reply cheerss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bCGUNkRbOg
enjoy and pls replyyyy
dhano_Tejank thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you dear....so sweet of u
like ksg n rati 
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
wow thats so sweet of u yaar😳...u r so right.....no one has right to say anything against someone's acting or bash anyone! It actually destroys their own favorite's image!! I wish people could understand this though!! But I think a person who is successful cant get affected by such!! Take it in a way that the more the people bash someone or criticize someone, the more successful the  person is. People only bash someone who is popular and successful...:D. Take bashing in a positive way....u have something that others dont think they have may be...which leads to bashing!
also, dont feel guilty just because u r from the same fan group...its a matter of personal choice and morals. 

Pari :D

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Aw, sweety, what a lovely topic!! I have always maintained that the actor is NOT responsible for what his fans do and neither are the fellow-fans! Its amazing that you feel guilty for what the KSG fan has done. We have to somewhere expect that people are so blinded by the love for their favourites that they simply do not appreciate anyone else, sad but true. Rati deserves to be on the top as much as anyone else! And Rati can't act is joke of the century!🤣
So its just someone taking out their bitterness unfairly. You are not responsible for it and neither is KSG!
dimi-best thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

dear not only @ksgbest even maanet fans also so much jealous of rati.

read all comments.

n ya @max is right in sab koo mati chuuuuuuuuu hi bolna chiya.😆

they r dogies.😆
crazymayurian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
that's really sweet of u dear.🤗