Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Very nice of you  to create this post..

Most popular and talented actors had been bashed in the past and present either on bollywood or tellwood or hollywood .... does it really matter😆 .. At the end we fans love our actors for their talent and achievment ...fans had been bashing amitji, srk ,so bashing rati is not surprising..if 99% fans love their actors for their work and 1% is bashing for no reason than why do we need to bother about these silly 1% bashers  ..

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
Gaby09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so sweet of u dear
 u really have a good heart dear .i must say KSG is so lucky to have fans like u..............like u love KSG we love Rati.

rozina-Rati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
so sweet dear.
n its ok dear u can also see we fans also love KSG .
its hapen dear.be chill.😛
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnnxx alot dear for sharing....nice 2 hear dat i noe both ksg n rati r superb actors...of tellywood..
but ArTi r just amazing......no one can beat ArTi...n kash...!!!
ruexangel thumbnail
That's really mature of you, so sweet and shows nice morals 😊
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its Ok dear Bara Bara Shero ma asi choti Choti batya hoti rehti ha.
Arjun Rati always Rocks
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thats so sweet of u to do
but u know u dont have to apoligize
its not ur fault that person is just stupid for saying that
 rati is an awsome actress
and she right fully earned her place
Edited by hiiiiiiiiiii - 13 years ago
chaotic_mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

how can anybody do so????rati is a fine actress.i love sanaya more.but i love rati too.comparatively u can love someone more than the other.but that does not mean u have to hate the other.and if u hate someone its ok.but why bash him/her.i have seen in fansclubs of sanaya/rati thats fans express their loves for one by insulting the other.is this right?then they are not true fans.they dont love the person truely.i am such a crazy sanaya fan but whenever i have felt that sanaya had not done this right i express myself.thats in the case of rati,arjun,mohit too.i think thats a true fan.and i am extremely ashamed as i love ksg soooooooo much(he is my 1st crush❤️ -shldnot have mentioned this but stil...😳)

actually u know anyone noone cant decrease rati's popularity by insulting her.so i dont care
what do u guys think???am i right????
sorry 4 lecturing u so much
kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gunjanmyjaan

how can anybody do so????rati is a fine actress.i love sanaya more.but i love rati too.comparatively u can love someone more than the other.but that does not mean u have to hate the other.and if u hate someone its ok.but why bash him/her.i have seen in fansclubs of sanaya/rati thats fans express their loves for one by insulting the other.is this right?then they are not true fans.they dont love the person truely.i am such a crazy sanaya fan but whenever i have felt that sanaya had not done this right i express myself.thats in the case of rati,arjun,mohit too.i think thats a true fan.and i am extremely ashamed as i love ksg soooooooo much(he is my 1st crush❤️ -shldnot have mentioned this but stil...😳)

actually u know anyone noone cant decrease rati's popularity by insulting her.so i dont care
what do u guys think???am i right????
sorry 4 lecturing u so much

thanx for commenting truee he is everyones first crushh hahaha and u seem like a good sanaya fann i lovee her tooo just by u saying these words teels how good sanaya and her fans are