apology to rati fans

kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
as u all know that this week rati is number 1 in the celebrity ranking which is a great thing indeed as she deserved that spot for her beautiful and heart touching acting and the effort she puts in her work and how she entertains and loves her fans ( us) but as i was reading throughh the comments of the celebrity ranking i saw some person @ksgfan bashing rati and saying she can't act and she is terrible and she dosen't even deserve to be in the top 10.reading those lines my heart was broken into a 1000 pieces thinking who has a right to sayy suchh thingss about  a fine actresss but at the same time i was terribly embarrased bczzz it was a ksg fan itself  who wrote  that and iamm a die hard ksg fann and i felt that person was making a bad image for ksg and his fansss. so on the behalf  of ksg and hisss fanssss i woulddd like to apologise for @ksgfan the words he wrote were utter rubbish and a true ksg fan would never do anyhting as such and may I also add that rati pandey is  a fine actresss she has a name in this industrey is bcz of her talents and her amazing acting skilsss.i bet ksg himself admires ratis acting a lott and would want to work with a talented actress like her anyday but i want her with arjun lol haha and we ksg fans also admire rati a lot bcz if our ksg is the king of telly like many rati fans said when commenting back at @ksgfan we believe the rati is the queen of telly thank u and plsss comment
ps i hope @ksgfan reads this and learns something
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Heartfelt thanks 2  you for this...😃
but this was not needed as such..coz those who admire true talent n hard-work n think sensibly-will never bash an actor based on their high n low rankings on IF....😆

KSG is a  good actor n so Rati is..she is indeed queen of television.....

P.S-d comments only will help to increase her ranking anyways...whether someone writes good or bad about her....😉
Edited by Deblina_ArTi - 13 years ago
kashkasukajenn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deblina_ArTi

Thank you for this...😃

but this was not needed..coz those who admire true talent n hard-work n think sensibly-will never bash an actor based on their high n low rankings on IF....😆

KSG is a  good actor n so Rati is..she is indeed queen of television.....

P.S-d comments only will help to increase her ranking anyways...whether someone writes good or bad about her....😉

haha thast truee i hope rati always reaches number 1 iam sorry about what that rude person has said and thankk uu soo much for replyingg
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
well-we faced a situation like this on another forum that very day n made sure we answered back....😎

u r welcome....😃
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it wasn't needed, but thank u for being so humble..😊
mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was so sweet of u...We dnt have any personal grudges against KSG or any of his fans.Its just that we were so hurt wen smone criticized Rati and her talent.Dnt take it to ur heart...
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Its okay, all are humans after all, insecurities are always in the way, you like or hate someone, it does show up in some form or the other :)
kashkasukajenn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deblina_ArTi

well-we faced a situation like this on another forum that very day n made sure we answered back....😎

u r welcome....😃

haha trust me we face similar problems for ksg like u guysss i guesss both ksg and rati r such famous actorss that other fans get jealous of them but neverthelesss we must always ans back cheerss
kashkasukajenn thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mehak

it wasn't needed, but thank u for being so humble..😊

thankk u but i feltt than an apology was needed for someone talking to ratii so rudelyyy
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
k..dats true..but no-it isn't about giving answers back to them..but as yamz di said-just in case u like someone more n some one less-u have to compare like that n bash them..
newayz,dats really sweet of you..