Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
ya the constant hugging is annoying and over the top... πŸ˜• and worst part is that GC was looking so uncomfortable in those scenes.... πŸ˜³
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank GOD sm1 made dis post yar koi bhai behen aise tou nai chipakty yar ok theres no harm in being liberal but aaj tou it was too much i felt disgusted the way she kept on hugging maan ,aise pyaar se maan ne kabhi geet ko tou hugg nai kia i dunt understand wat the CVs are upto,we crave for one passionate hugg b/w maaneet wo tou kabi dekhne ko milti but iss witch ko full on enjoment mil ri hai munday ko chipak lippatt k hugg karne ki kia bakwas hai yar🀒😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
p.s i even felt Gc WAS SORTA comfortable hugging her today,geet ko hugg karte he goes to his SKIN ALLERGIC MOD but yehan bar bar use chipak raha tha dint feel good at all after watching 2daz episode😑😑😑Edited by untamedtigress - 13 years ago
Had hoti hain! She clings like a leech! *shudders*
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yaar woh bachchi nahi.....BUDHIYA HAI BUDIYAπŸ˜†πŸ˜†................ab humare bechare maan ko bahut der tak nahana padega aur saath saath gangajal mein shudhi bhi karwani padegi!!!
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: untamedtigress

thank GOD sm1 made dis post yar koi bhai behen aise tou nai chipakty yar ok theres no harm in being liberal but aaj tou it was too much i felt disgusted the way she kept on hugging maan ,aise pyaar se maan ne kabhi geet ko tou hugg nai kia i dunt understand wat the CVs are upto,we crave for one passionate hugg b/w maaneet wo tou kabi dekhne ko milti but iss witch ko full on enjoment mil ri hai munday ko chipak lippatt k hugg karne ki kia bakwas hai yar🀒😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

p.s i even felt Gc WAS SORTA comfortable hugging her today,geet ko hugg karte he goes to his SKIN ALLERGIC MOD but yehan bar bar use chipak raha tha dint feel good at all after watching 2daz episode😑😑😑

seriously yaar my reaction was the same..........!!!!!!!!!!!🀒🀒🀒🀒
kabhi hamare geet ke kandhe par pyaar se mk ne haath nahi rakha.......aur is chipku ke saath chipak chipak ke ghoom raha hai kal se.rem entry into khurrana mansion????😑😑😑😑😑
i hate her since then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑
aur besharam ladki GURU pe chance mar rahi hai!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

Arey yaar yeh chipku maan ko ithna chipak kyun rahin hainπŸ˜† ...aur iss ka chipak na kab bandh hoga 🀒 

It was looking as though GC was feeling quiet uncomfortable with her chipaknapan πŸ˜†

he was taking his hands off her & she was putting his hands over him again & again πŸ˜•

so so chipku types πŸ˜†

kuch jyada hi chipku hogayi hainπŸ˜†

Frankly speaking i don't like the way she is trying to chipakna to maan ... it was being a bit over ... don't u all think so ... normally all bro & sis ... are not that chipku types as far as I know ... yes we all have bro & sis & we too love our siblings but does not mean that we start chipkuing ... if they had shown that the girl was a bachi as stated by maan ... well she does not look like a bachi from any angle to me ... if she was under 15 ... may b tht was different ... but she looks way older than him ...

i dont care how old she looks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑
she will NOT hug maan!!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑

AND FOR THE RECORD..............
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
some1 made a post yesterday that GURU semms to be uncomf wid BDs and also hugging anvesha but i dont think so,ghar wali nai hai baharwali bi nai hai munda full on maza utha raha hai so called behen se chipakne ka im realyy very annoyed wid him😑😑😑😑
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: marzia

umm i guess,

but i think it was alrite.
just my pov

it would have been ok yaar ... if it was 1 scene or 2 scenes ... she was doing this in all the scenes ...  she was with maan ... I am waiting to see if she does the same with Dev ????
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: DesiGal4TL

lol....................glue stick ki tara chipak gayi hain......................kya kare koi aur se chipak nahin sakhti kyun ke phir sab ko dettol se shower karni pareygi.................🀣 to maan hi sahi...........

cement glue ki tarah chipak rahin hain ...πŸ˜† ...

is there any dettol joke tht i don't know abt her ????

oh no ... maan nae kya gunah kiya ... wo kyun chipkae gaa iss sae ...

plz maan hamari baath mano ... we don't want any more side hugging scenes b/w u & ur so called sweet dearest choti sis 😑... so annoying ... to see u sharing screen space with any other person other than geet ... i really don't like it ...🀒
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuls11

I think thats okie...ayway they are bro-sis....

I know yaar bro & sis main hotha hain .... but don't u think so ... ki iss episode main kuch jyada ho gaya hain ...