Arey yaar yeh chipku maan ko ithna chipak -edited - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by dewdropred

same here i too have the same feeling ...

I will Help You ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก  I hate her๐Ÿ˜ก

Originally posted by anshimanshi

Jitna chipkana hai Dev se chipke....we don't have any problems with that...But Maan...NO NO NO...GET AWAY FROM HIM ๐Ÿ˜ก

Waise is parivaar ko partial amnesia ki bimaari hai kya...itne dino yeh log yeh bhool gaye ki koi sister hai, ab yeh sister bhool gayee ki iska ek aur bhai bhi hai "DEV"๐Ÿ˜•

she can do as much as chipakna with dev ... but my question is will she ?????...

wohi tho jab se aayi hain ... maan ko chipak rahin hain ... did not even ask abt dev .... wht sort of sis is she ...

partial amnesia ki bimari ithni jaldi ...jayegi nahin ... ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by smrite

ugh just coz of chipkuness i can't see her scene it's so irritating suddenly she appear as maan's lovely sis and in everyscene she is like hugging him holding him bhai bhai uggh i just hate her till how long we have to handle her god she is so irritating just mood kharb kardeti hai cv should really keep her away from maan sis hai toh chipakna jarrori nahin hai kaheka sis anyway i hate to she her as maan's sis unbearable

yes ... bcoz of her could not enjoy yesterday's epiosde ... tht's wht i am saying no bro & sis chipkus so much ... hope we got a decent girl as maan's sis ... kamiya never chipkued to dev ... so wht's wrong with her ????๐Ÿ˜•

Originally posted by jasw

Yeah, I guess they are over-doing it! Brother-sisters don't hug every morning night!

yup ... tht's exactly my point ... we all have bro's  ... but do we do it so often ... even if we meet them after 3 years ... still we don't start chipkuing so often ... if there is a strong reason to hug it's fine ... whn u meet after a long time ...1st time hugging is ok ...

but wht is this every scene hugging ๐Ÿ˜ก still can't get her off ...๐Ÿ˜ก

Originally posted by Saritha30

i do agree with you

i was telling my sis about this, but no bro and sis will hug everytime

yes saritha ... thnks dear ... i thought i was over reacting whn i made the post ... now confirmed tht i am not at all over reacting ...

Originally posted by reenasv

ha yaar completely agree with u

kuch zyada horaha hai. she needs keep her limits. in two three days they r gonna beat records of maneet hug. i am more happy if they show no hugs between maan and his soo called bachi . maan needs go check his eyes.

bahut jyada ...

oh no beat the records of maaneet hugs ... nahinnnnn ...

cv's no more maan & annie hugs๐Ÿ˜ก ...

maan & the cv's definitely need to check their eyes ...
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago

Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

I will Help You ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก  I hate her๐Ÿ˜ก

i think we need to make a new group by the name-  hate annie group / kill annie foundation ...
Originally posted by dewdropred

yup ... tht's exactly my point ... we all have bro's  ... but do we do it so often ... even if we meet them after 3 years ... still we don't start chipkuing so often ... if there is a strong reason to hug it's fine ... whn u meet after a long time ...1st time hugging is ok ...

but wht is this every scene hugging ๐Ÿ˜ก still can't get her off ...๐Ÿ˜ก
U guys don't get it 
yeah to the hoitte๐Ÿ˜ฒ,
ANNIE mere jaan hain๐Ÿ˜ก
o fevical se bhi chipkila hain๐Ÿ˜†
uske ada e hi kuch our hain 
hum sabse alag...hain na...๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

U guys don't get it 
yeah to the hoitte๐Ÿ˜ฒ,
ANNIE mere jaan hain๐Ÿ˜ก
o fevical se bhi chipkila hain๐Ÿ˜†
uske ada e hi kuch our hain 
hum sabse alag...hain na...๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜† we are diff. thnk god we are not like her ...