Arey yaar yeh chipku maan ko ithna chipak -edited - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
KILL HER PLZZZZZZZZ CAN'T STAND HER !
Originally posted by dewdropred

it would have been ok yaar ... if it was 1 scene or 2 scenes ... she was doing this in all the scenes ...  she was with maan ... I am waiting to see if she does the same with Dev ????

Jitna chipkana hai Dev se chipke....we don't have any problems with that...But Maan...NO NO NO...GET AWAY FROM HIM 😡

Waise is parivaar ko partial amnesia ki bimaari hai kya...itne dino yeh log yeh bhool gaye ki koi sister hai, ab yeh sister bhool gayee ki iska ek aur bhai bhi hai "DEV"😕

ugh just coz of chipkuness i can't see her scene it's so irritating suddenly she appear as maan's lovely sis and in everyscene she is like hugging him holding him bhai bhai uggh i just hate her till how long we have to handle her god she is so irritating just mood kharb kardeti hai cv should really keep her away from maan sis hai toh chipakna jarrori nahin hai kaheka sis anyway i hate to she her as maan's sis unbearable
she's a bakwaas actor in a bakwaas character that made an entry in the most bakwaas way 👎🏼
Yeah, I guess they are over-doing it! Brother-sisters don't hug every morning night!
i do agree with you
i was telling my sis about this, but no bro and sis will hug everytime
ha yaar completely agree with u
kuch zyada horaha hai. she needs keep her limits. in two three days they r gonna beat records of maneet hug. i am more happy if they show no hugs between maan and his soo called bachi . maan needs go check his eyes.
Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Ugh!!!!!! Don't touch MSK NO NO NO   

agree
Originally posted by Desi_Girl1991

she's a bakwaas actor in a bakwaas character that made an entry in the most bakwaas way 👎🏼

well said ... hate her to the core ... I really can't stand her a bit ... god knows how many days have to bear her torture ...
Originally posted by saaniakh

KILL HER PLZZZZZZZZ CAN'T STAND HER !

same here i too have the same feeling ...