Arey yaar yeh chipku maan ko ithna chipak -edited

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Arey yaar yeh chipku maan ko ithna chipak kyun rahin hain😆 ...aur iss ka chipak na kab bandh hoga 🤢 

It was looking as though GC was feeling quiet uncomfortable with her chipaknapan 😆

he was taking his hands off her & she was putting his hands over him again & again 😕

so so chipku types 😆

kuch jyada hi chipku hogayi hain😆

Frankly speaking i don't like the way she is trying to chipakna to maan ... it was being a bit over ... don't u all think so ... normally all bro & sis ... are not that chipku types as far as I know ... yes we all have bro & sis & we too love our siblings but does not mean that we start chipkuing ... if they had shown that the girl was a bachi as stated by maan ... well she does not look like a bachi from any angle to me ... if she was under 15 ... may b tht was different ... but she looks way older than him ...

got 1 more doubt ... she is little sis of Dev too ... isn't it ... so will she hug dev also in the same way ????

cv's 1 request ... no side hugging scenes between maan & his sister ... we can do once in a year ... or none in a year ...

I really hate to see those scenes😡🤢🥱 ... feel like throwing up .... hope u understand ... i can't bear her a single sec. oh god how much i hate her ...

according to the latest information ... it's confirmed that ...

i hate her more than any thing ... i thought i hated brij ,darji , NT , sasha & Dev ... but seems like I hate annie more than any other evil character of Geet ...

hate U annie ... just do me a favour ...plz get lost ....

cv's if u think we like hugging scenes yes we do ... but only when maan hugs geet ... not whn maan hugs any other character in geet ...
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bdas thumbnail
umm i guess,
but i think it was alrite.
just my pov
MishtiShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol....................glue stick ki tara chipak gayi hain......................kya kare koi aur se chipak nahin sakhti kyun ke phir sab ko dettol se shower karni pareygi.................🤣 to maan hi sahi...........
Silentsoul thumbnail
I think thats okie...ayway they are bro-sis....
bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
seriously I was so irritated by her chipakana to Maan...

and she is treating him as if she owns him......

read my post on the same topic.....she needs a restraining order too

millii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
arre is chipku  ko  koi hatao
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ugh!!!!!! Don't touch MSK NO NO NO    Edited by jaspreetm2815 - 13 years ago
noe23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It seems that the actress is line maroying GC and uses any opportunity to go near him. Those scenes make me cringe.
swateer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1531338&PID=36103555&#36103555

swateer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swateer

: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1531338&PID=36103555&#36103555