Arey yaar yeh chipku maan ko ithna chipak -edited

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago

Arey yaar yeh chipku maan ko ithna chipak kyun rahin hainLOL ...aur iss ka chipak na kab bandh hoga Dead 

It was looking as though GC was feeling quiet uncomfortable with her chipaknapan LOL

he was taking his hands off her & she was putting his hands over him again & again Confused

so so chipku types LOL

kuch jyada hi chipku hogayi hainLOL

Frankly speaking i don't like the way she is trying to chipakna to maan ... it was being a bit over ... don't u all think so ... normally all bro & sis ... are not that chipku types as far as I know ... yes we all have bro & sis & we too love our siblings but does not mean that we start chipkuing ... if they had shown that the girl was a bachi as stated by maan ... well she does not look like a bachi from any angle to me ... if she was under 15 ... may b tht was different ... but she looks way older than him ...

got 1 more doubt ... she is little sis of Dev too ... isn't it ... so will she hug dev also in the same way ????

cv's 1 request ... no side hugging scenes between maan & his sister ... we can do once in a year ... or none in a year ...

I really hate to see those scenesAngryDeadSleepy ... feel like throwing up .... hope u understand ... i can't bear her a single sec. oh god how much i hate her ...

according to the latest information ... it's confirmed that ...

i hate her more than any thing ... i thought i hated brij ,darji , NT , sasha & Dev ... but seems like I hate annie more than any other evil character of Geet ...

hate U annie ... just do me a favour ...plz get lost ....

cv's if u think we like hugging scenes yes we do ... but only when maan hugs geet ... not whn maan hugs any other character in geet ...
Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
umm i guess,
but i think it was alrite.
just my pov
lol....................glue stick ki tara chipak gayi hain......................kya kare koi aur se chipak nahin sakhti kyun ke phir sab ko dettol se shower karni pareygi.................ROFL to maan hi sahi...........
I think thats okie...ayway they are bro-sis....
seriously I was so irritated by her chipakana to Maan...

and she is treating him as if she owns him......

read my post on the same topic.....she needs a restraining order too

arre is chipku  ko  koi hatao
Ugh!!!!!! Don't touch MSK NO NO NO    Edited by jaspreetm2815 - 12 years ago
It seems that the actress is line maroying GC and uses any opportunity to go near him. Those scenes make me cringe.