Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: elle45

I'm good but in depression just like you ๐Ÿ˜” Even I tuned in today to watch the return of Amba, but the episode itself was so heart-wrenching, to see Santosh like that ๐Ÿ˜ญ Plus, the horrible precap where Raghav is dying?
Then to top it all off, when the ads came, the first thing they show is a new promo where Ammaji and Amba have the 2 little baby girls, who grow up.

Bus, that was it for me. I don't know, even though I've accepted the leap months ago, I still feel bad when these promos come and people are shown dying.  I had planned to watch the show for Amba on Monday, but with Raghav's death in store, I definitely won't tune in.

Absolutely. I learnt a lesson today to stop surfing during ad breaks. I have tuned off Colors from my favourite channel so that even unknowingly I cannot get the channel. Somehow knowing Sia is dying (not that that makes it any better) one kind of got used to it but Raghav who is hale and hearty..........Oh well the price one pays to watch the idiot box.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
2 big bloopers with respect to yashpal

He was blind in an eye and required crutches to walk but wow all of  a sudden one day he has eagle vision and can run like deer

Second BPs sis tells him that she has a fair girl in her mind for him to marry in case he joins BP but isnt yashapl already married

And where has sia father and sister disappeared?

And ladoo your observation on direction and angle is fantastic. I can never observe so carefully and am always impatient for the next scene. Great observation skills.

Another thing were is Sunheri and Adi, they had gone with sheela and chanda but BPs men got only SC and Chanda back ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Hope they do not make her disappear without any reason like sias family.

Precap is limit-when amba and her men are around how they will live raghav alone on street even if he is injured. And where is ammaji and jogi who consider him as son ---- how can they disappear leaving him in this state   CVs must show something logical in life ๐Ÿ˜ก

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

2 big bloopers with respect to yashpal

He was blind in an eye and required crutches to walk but wow all of  a sudden one day he has eagle vision and can run like deer

Second BPs sis tells him that she has a fair girl in her mind for him to marry in case he joins BP but isnt yashapl already married

And where has sia father and sister disappeared?

And ladoo your observation on direction and angle is fantastic. I can never observe so carefully and am always impatient for the next scene. Great observation skills.

Another thing were is Sunheri and Adi, they had gone with sheela and chanda but BPs men got only SC and Chanda back ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Hope they do not make her disappear without any reason like sias family.

Precap is limit-when amba and her men are around how they will live raghav alone on street even if he is injured. And where is ammaji and jogi who consider him as son ---- how can they disappear leaving him in this state   CVs must show something logical in life ๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Good observation! I did not notice that Sunheri and Adi were missing๐Ÿ˜ณAs for my observation skills,let's just say that I was really engrossed in the scene thanks to Amba๐Ÿ˜ณ.So I was watching the scene with a lot of concentration๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Hey coming to think of it,Yashpal's wife was murdered,though I'm not sure๐Ÿ˜•
And even that supposedly ugly looking girl in the village whom Sia saved from abuse from her husband,I dont remember the girl's name now,she too used to wear glasses but after sometime,she stopped wearing them๐Ÿ˜•
Looks like there was a free eye-camp held in Veerpur๐Ÿ˜†
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No Harsha .Yashpals wife was not murdered ..she was repulse sia , santy , sheela ... they have beaten Yashpal black & blue ..๐Ÿ˜† in this pitai he lost his one eye and leg ...but now c.v's have forgotten that ...๐Ÿ˜•

@ prem : second marriage is not a big deal in veerpur ...even Avtar , Jogi & Raghav were married ... ๐Ÿ˜ก but the thing to be noticed is that ....since ages bajri was mad ... playing with  doll saying it her son ...but still knowlegeble about eligible girls ...๐Ÿ˜†
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

No Harsha .Yashpals wife was not murdered ..she was repulse sia , santy , sheela ... they have beaten Yashpal black & blue ..๐Ÿ˜† in this pitai he lost his one eye and leg ...but now c.v's have forgotten that ...๐Ÿ˜•

@ prem : second marriage is not a big deal in veerpur ...even Avtar , Jogi & Raghav were married ... ๐Ÿ˜ก but the thing to be noticed is that ....since ages bajri was mad ... playing with  doll saying it her son ...but still knowlegeble about eligible girls ...๐Ÿ˜†

O!ok,I told you,my facts pre Amba's entry is not accurate๐Ÿ˜›
Good observation about Bajri๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
PemaKarpo thumbnail
13-12-2010 -comedy of errors!

1)Amba's dialouge about the female cubs being with their mother always and protecting them and remaining a source of strenght for them is utter bulls**t๐Ÿคข
All cubs move away from their mother by the age of three.Tigers are solitary animals.It is true that the male cubs move further away from their mother than the female cubs,but that does not mean that the female cubs stay with their mothers!!
Just for the sake of writing a punch dialouge,they'll write whatever they feel like writing๐Ÿ˜ก

2)Ammaji snatched Amba's gun to shoot at Bp.Then how and from where did Amba produce another gun to shoot at BP's men?๐Ÿ˜•

3)Bp's men had confiscated all the Sanghwan guns in the begining of the episode,but how did all of them get their guns back??

4)Raghav said his bullets were over and he went inside the hospital,then how did he shoot a guy inside the hospital??

5)Whatever happens,the police will never come

16-12-2010

They showed Sia,s daughters covered with blood and dirt alright,but what about the placenta on the babies' naval๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Last nights blooper....SC says raghav was a baby when she got married and come into the house....wasn't Raghav younger than Avtar her own son? Dia calls him thyaji...:)
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi plz if watchd yestdays epi. Plz post update.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shizaru

Last nights blooper....SC says raghav was a baby when she got married and come into the house....wasn't Raghav younger than Avtar her own son? Dia calls him thyaji...:)

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†.....Over excitement maine sheela bhul gayi hogi๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by bittu31 - 13 years ago