The list of "infinite" bloopers!

Posted: 13 years ago
On popular demand,I have decieded to go ahead with the making of the list because,as the saying goes a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step😆😆
This is probably the most challenging job that I have undertaken but I beleive that if all the members of this forum join hands,we can definately make this dream a reality😍😎
Afterall,where there is a will,there is way😆😉
Since I started watching the soap only from Amba's entry,I cannot comment on what happened before that so I request my friends here to fill in for my inability.😊
Most of what I have pasted below is a work of "copy and paste"of what I have already posted😳
Ok, lets begin without further delay😉

Blooper #1a:When the police come to the havelli to arrest Amba on Rangeeli's request.It is but obvious that when Rangeeli was making a police complaint,she would have given the details as to how many Dakus were hiding in the havelli and the reason for it.So when Ammaji suddenly introduced maasi ki beti Radha and her new cook ,how come the police accepted it without proof😕.
1b.Ammaji's reasoning that she dint open the havelli gates because pigeons were sitting on it was highly dumb!The police was banging the gates like crazy and the pigeons still continued to be seated there??!!
1c)When the police searched the havelli how come they did not find guns and other weapons.and how is it that they did not find dacathi clothes there😕.
1d)Lastly,although Amba's experessions were hilarious,they were far too revealing😆.How come the police overlooked that too😕

Blooper#2:How is it that Amba,who was considered so smart and intelligent did not see through her brothers' act and fell into the trap😕

Now coming to Gajii-gunja track

3)Gajender asked Gunja to bring a glass of milk the night she was murdered.When she brought it,Gajender pulled her inside thus spilling the milk all over the floor.This ascertains that Gunja is not guilty but that somebody had forced herself on her.How come nobody noticed it😕

4)Ammaji is considered to be an intelligent woman.How come she forgot her tijori keys under the pillow and went to the police station?

5)The night Sia stole the gun from Ammaji's tijori,Ammaji searched everywhere for it but couldnt find it.She searched in the kitchen too and she searched for it even the rice box.The next morning,when Ammaji enquires about Sia's whereabouts,Santosh says that she has gone to buy rice.Just the previous night the rice box was checked and it contained enough rice to feed an army.How come Ammaji forgot about it?

6)Ammaji would be the last person on earth to tell her bahus the password to the safe but both Rangeeli and Sia were able to access it without any difficulty😆

7)In the Gajji-Gunja case,Ammaji was talking to her lawyer concerning gajji's bail and the lawyer was seen saying that getting a bail is not difficult!?????!!!!!!
Now,my question is:how is it that a lawyer is not aware that a bail CANNOT be granted in murder cases??????!!!!!!!!!
A bail is not granted in murder cases because if the accused happens to be the convict then,the chances of  all evidences against him being erased is very high.Therefore a bail is not granted in murder cases!!!👏
 8)How did the judge pass the verdict that Gajender is innocent in Gunja trial without getting the forensic reports of the gun?

9)The second time when Gajji was produced in court,people were supposed to tell mein jho kahoongi sach kahoogi,sach ke siva kuch nahi kahoogi.is that sooooo difficult??Each one of them said whatever they felt like saying😉Its contempt of court😉😆

Please note:If I have missed out on anything please feel free to add to this infinite list😆.

Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
I'm not able to recollect any major blooper in Sia's standing for elections because I only saw it on and off😳
List of bloopers from whatever little I saw😳
1)Within almost a month os Sia's pregnancy,everyone came to know that she was carrying a girl!
2)In the first sonography,it wasnt revealed that she was pregnant with twins🤪.This discovery happened only much later😆
3)It was found out that Sia's life is in danger because her uterus is weak.If a woman's uterus is weak does not mean she has to abort her child.It happened to a member in my family once.She was adviced complete bed rest because of which she couldnt even attend her sister's marriage.But she delivered normally with both the mother and child being safe😊😕
List of bloopers from the current track:
1)Ammaji's maayka shifting from Revathipur to Shivghadi😆
2)Amidst all the chaos and confusion with which they left the havelli,Ammaji did not forget her snuff box😆
3)Ammaji was shot in the arm and its already a day and the bullet is still in her arm😕
According to medicine,if the bullet is there in the body for than 18hrs,it becomes poisonous and can even kill the person😕
And the silk cloth tied around the wound would have led to a massive infection😕😕

4)When Raghav drove off with only half the tank filled with diesel,obviously the pump incharge wouldnt have been able to close the lid of the diesel tank.If that were so,all the diesel would have evaporated long ago😆😆
Now coming to the blood donation part:
1)Ammaji herself is hit by a bullet and she herself needs blood.In this,she'll donate blood to someone else😕😆
2)Already her blood is poisoned due to the bullet,how is she eligible do donate blood😕
3)Most importantly,any person taking Cocaine  through the nose (snorting)(one year deferral minimum); cannot donate blood 😕😕

Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
🤣 Love your list of bloopers Laado! Please keep thinking and add more.

* I don't know if you'll call it a blooper, but when Ammaji was shot earlier, while Sia was trying to save her, Ammaji was up and running within two days of the injury, while poor Sia was gone for weeks. This being when Ammaji is much older and would have needed more time to recuperate.
Originally posted by elle45

🤣 Love your list of bloopers Laado! Please keep thinking and add more.

* I don't know if you'll call it a blooper, but when Ammaji was shot earlier, while Sia was trying to save her, Ammaji was up and running within two days of the injury, while poor Sia was gone for weeks. This being when Ammaji is much older and would have needed more time to recuperate.
Thanks for appreciating it😃
But if you can think of anymore,do add😊😛
The more, the merrier😉😆
Well done Harsha.. Commendable effort.

I will definitely add a few more for the period you have not watched and more.

The entire soap is like  a blooper. Baki toh Ram hi rakkhey ... 😈

I wonder how BP lost track of the Sanghwans😕. I'm yet to see a truck that goes faster than a car😆

Probably it was because Raghav was driving😕.I'm ready to give the CVs the benefit of doubt if its going to help the situation in anyway😕😉
one more

sia's blood group is AB+.....and that is universal receipani(can receive 4m all)
Originally posted by supriya.iyer

one more

sia's blood group is AB+.....and that is universal receipani(can receive 4m all)

🤣 ...U r 100% correct ..but as we all know that Laddo c.v's have no brains ...😡 and they have to make Ammaji MAHAAN 😡 

@ harsha .. ur blooper list will  run to pages ...😆
Edited by bittu31 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by supriya.iyer

one more

Actually this universal donar and universal receipient are kind of obselete because it is now beleived that merging of different blood groups is not safe.But nevertheles,it is done in dire circumstances.
Its just that the husband of the pregnant lady cannot donate blood to her,but everyone else can😊.
So the first choice is always to look for the same blood group but if unavaiable,people with compatible blood groups can donate😊
Actually I would say that this is a very sensible step on the CVs part to make Sia's blood AB+ which is very rare.
But it has to be seen if Ammaji's blood group remains AB+ or if it becomes something else post leap🤪