Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bittu31

πŸ€£πŸ˜†.....Over excitement maine sheela bhul gayi hogiπŸ˜†

Sheela koh apni jawaani keh din yaad aray hogeh!! Can u imagine sheela chachi dancing to that song at Dias sangeet?
The biggest blooper to date is...Sheela being married to a beast of a man...and produces two gorgeous children...
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shizaru

Sheela koh apni jawaani keh din yaad aray hogeh!! Can u imagine sheela chachi dancing to that song at Dias sangeet?
The biggest blooper to date is...Sheela being married to a beast of a man...and produces two gorgeous children...

I have stopped watching serial so don't know ..sheela dancing 😲..Bechare Dv ..kitna tadap rahi hogi uski atma ..πŸ˜†

Btw Ammaji allowing her to dance is biggest blooper ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Khandan ki izzat ki watt laga di ..πŸ˜‰
Shizaru thumbnail
The show is getting better, they need to address few open ends...like sunheri vanishing....jhanvi being punjabi, chandas fringe/bangs appearing n disappearing....all bloopers but hey...I'm holding on in there knowing once Amba (my fav) and BP reappear full time the show will pick up....pls don't give up on it :)
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The show is getting better, they need to address few open ends...like sunheri vanishing....jhanvi being punjabi, chandas fringe/bangs appearing n disappearing....all bloopers but hey...I'm holding on in there knowing once Amba (my fav) and BP reappear full time the show will pick up....pls don't give up on it :)

I used to watch it for Rasia ..they left I also left ..I can't torture myself with Ammaji , Gaji , Jogi ....
they have proved that duniya gol hai ...again same story ....phele jhumer thi now Dia ....... nothing will going to change πŸ˜•

For me laddo ended on 20th ..waiting for Aditya's / Natasha's next project ..πŸ˜ƒ

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Last nights blooper....SC says raghav was a baby when she got married and come into the house....wasn't Raghav younger than Avtar her own son? Dia calls him thyaji...:)

yeah i was also thinking abt the same & wondered that CVs hav done this blunder so easily!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shizaru thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

yeah i was also thinking abt the same &wondered that CVs hav done this blunder so easily!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yaar if CVs blunder why don't the actors correct them? I sometimes think maybe sia and raghav did question their illogical storylines and got punished :(
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry guys,I just have to mention thisπŸ˜†This is regarding the 30th dec episode.I have deceided to keep my mouth shut concerning bloopers but I just couldnt stop myself from commenting on this oneπŸ˜‰.Because this blooper was toooooooooooo glaringπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
How does Janvi have a car DL when she has just turned 18 the previous day😲🀣
One cannot even apply for a car LL until one is a minimum of 18yrs and one should have held an LL for a minimum of 30days before even applying for DLπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
raghav had a 2nd marriage? πŸ˜².let  me know .i m unaware of this.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No no he dint!Ammaji wanted him to get married to a Sonali but since Raghav loved Sia,he refused to get married to her and walked out from the shaadhi mantap.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: bittu31

I used to watch it for Rasia ..they left I also left ..I can't torture myself with Ammaji , Gaji , Jogi ....
they have proved that duniya gol hai ...again same story ....phele jhumer thi now Dia ....... nothing will going to change πŸ˜•

For me laddo ended on 20th ..waiting for Aditya's / Natasha's next project ..πŸ˜ƒ

Bittu,

I just have one song for them -

Golmaal hai bhai sab golmal hai  πŸ˜†

If we really look at the bloopers, serial mein kuch rahega nahi ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†