The list of "infinite" bloopers! - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Shizaru

Sheela koh apni jawaani keh din yaad aray hogeh!! Can u imagine sheela chachi dancing to that song at Dias sangeet?
The biggest blooper to date is...Sheela being married to a beast of a man...and produces two gorgeous children...

OMG! Don't tell me our Sheela Chachi is going to dance on 'Sheela KI jawani' at the Sangeet.

πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Bittu - hasi ruk nahi rahi hai ...🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by laado_007

Sorry guys,I just have to mention thisπŸ˜†This is regarding the 30th dec episode.I have deceided to keep my mouth shut concerning bloopers but I just couldnt stop myself from commenting on this oneπŸ˜‰.Because this blooper was toooooooooooo glaringπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
How does Janvi have a car DL when she has just turned 18 the previous day😲🀣

One cannot even apply for a car LL until one is a minimum of 18yrs and one should have held an LL for a minimum of 30days before even applying for DLπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Ammaji ki pauthi hai kuch bi kar sakthi hai....aur Amba ki beti hai, one gun on dl officers temple and DL issued ;)
Please don't stop adding bloopers...its one of the reasons the show still has an audience...spot the blooper helps us sit thru the 20 minutes of such unbelievable storylines....
But I'm stubborn as Ammaji, I won't stop watching...and I'm an eternal optimist....it is going to come back to the top with a bang....:)
Guys pls note my like button doesn't work when I post on my phone but I love each and every post in the laado forum :)
Originally posted by Shizaru

Ammaji ki pauthi hai kuch bi kar sakthi hai....aur Amba ki beti hai, one gun on dl officers temple and DL issued ;)
Please don't stop adding bloopers...its one of the reasons the show still has an audience...spot the blooper helps us sit thru the 20 minutes of such unbelievable storylines....
But I'm stubborn as Ammaji, I won't stop watching...and I'm an eternal optimist....it is going to come back to the top with a bang....:)
Ok you want more bloopers is it?!Here you go:
1)The present Krishna Nivas looks a lot like the Krishna Vaas in Veerpur.
2)SC,Santosh and Chanda's jwellery look exactly like the ones they had before leap.
3)RaSia's pic in Dia's room.Well I dont understand this one.Anyway they have committed a blooper might as commit a good oneπŸ˜†They could have got the RaSia pic that was hanging in RaSia's room instead.I liked that one!
4)One of the sofas in the havelli resemble the one that used to be there in Veerpur.πŸ˜†
5)Janvi coming to coll by Xylo and going back home by SwiftπŸ˜†
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by poetic

OMG! Don't tell me our Sheela Chachi is going to dance on 'Sheela KI jawani' at the Sangeet.

🀣

Bittu - hasi ruk nahi rahi hai ...🀣🀣🀣

Meri Bhi

Waise bhi post leap sabse young woh hi lag rahi hai .. If they will show this I am definitely going to watch it and Ammaji will also join themπŸ˜†

Dv in upper world will be

Main bhi Bittu... even I will definitely watch it.............DV ki tho wat lag jayegi ,in  narak.....but imagine the DS  and Ammaji's Xpressions..........
LOL Bittu and SHilpa,

Though I haven't watched even for a second after the Leap, please do tell me if that 'Sheela KI Jawaani' thing happens. I don't wanna miss it. πŸ˜†

BTW, Delhi Chief Minister ki waat lag gayi ... 🀣
Originally posted by poetic

LOL Bittu and SHilpa,

Though I haven't watched even for a second after the Leap, please do tell me if that 'Sheela KI Jawaani' thing happens. I don't wanna miss it. πŸ˜†

BTW, Delhi Chief Minister ki waat lag gayi ... 🀣

Its a humble request to current viewers .....pls update us & inform us if sheela dance in sheela ki jawani song ... πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I have read in update that some guy was asking for Maal from Gaji & Jogi ..If that fellow came in party & impressed by Sheela then .....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by bittu31

Its a humble request to current viewers .....pls update us & inform us if sheela dance in sheela ki jawani song ... πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I have read in update that some guy was asking for Maal from Gaji & Jogi ..If that fellow came in party & impressed by Sheela then .....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yaar meineh toh aiseh hi keh diya tha..........i doubt whether the CVs would embarrass such a sweet character........ab toh meh thori seh sharminda hoon for even suggesting it 😳😳😳
@shizaru ....May I know ur name pls πŸ˜ƒ

and don't be sharminda ..yaarπŸ€— ....we r like this only .. we r not even watching the show ..but still able to do cheer haran πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†We just need a incident ..hume dushan ka avtar lene maine dair nahi lagti  ..

Phele Raghav ka hota tha ..ab sheela ka ho raha hai ...

U know its our favorite pass time πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰