Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: laado_007

Actually this universal donar and universal receipient are kind of obselete because it is now beleived that merging of different blood groups is not safe.But nevertheles,it is done in dire circumstances.
Its just that the husband of the pregnant lady cannot donate blood to her,but everyone else can😊.
So the first choice is always to look for the same blood group but if unavaiable,people with compatible blood groups can donate😊
Actually I would say that this is a very sensible step on the CVs part to make Sia's blood AB+ which is very rare.
But it has to be seen if Ammaji's blood group remains AB+ or if it becomes something else post leap🤪

Fantastic laado👏👏 what superb observation and retention skills.

Don't forget blind and limping Yashpal has now 20/20 vision and can run faster than a deer😉

Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
10/12/2010  
Amba and her men were coming from the North-South direction but BP's men who were standing in the East-West direction got hit by Amba's men's bullet on the chest🤪
groucho thumbnail

10/12/2010  

Amba and her men were coming from the North-South direction but BP's men who were standing in the East-West direction got hit by Amba's men's bullet on the chest🤪

Your detailing is 👏👏.
Just as well that my bosses are not a part of this Forum or I would lose my job to you. I have to watch a film more than once to review and you remember all of this😲😲
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

10/12/2010  

Wow! What observation! 👏
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

Wow! What observation! 👏

Hi Elle, how are you?? Long time...... I am in severe depression today because after giving this serial up for so long, I saw 2 minutes and that too to see Raghav in the precap shot or dead........😔 😔
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they have done same mistake ...as done by them in petrol pump scene ....Bp's mens were coming from Jogi's side ...but it was Raghav who noticed them first ...

PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Your detailing is 👏👏.
Just as well that my bosses are not a part of this Forum or I would lose my job to you. I have to watch a film more than once to review and you remember all of this😲😲

🤣Thanks for the compliments😊.You made my night😃😆
As the saying goes,necessity is the mother of all inventions😳
Had I not developed this talet I couldnt have called myself the most non technical engineer today😉😆
When nothing goes into the head and one has to rely only on one's mugging capacity to pass in the exam,one will learn such things fast😆

groucho thumbnail

🤣Thanks for the compliments😊.You made my night😃😆

As the saying goes,necessity is the mother of all inventions😳
Had I not developed this talet I couldnt have called myself the most non technical engineer today😉😆
When nothing goes into the head and one has to rely only on one's mugging capacity to pass in the exam,one will learn such things fast😆

Don't be so modest ............this is an inborn  talent and not a mugging capacity as you put it.      👏👏👏
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Don't be so modest ............this is an inborn  talent and not a mugging capacity as you put it.      👏👏👏

Groucho!!You are sweet!!Thanks a ton for such great compliments😊😊😊
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Elle, how are you?? Long time...... I am in severe depression today because after giving this serial up for so long, I saw 2 minutes and that too to see Raghav in the precap shot or dead........😔 😔

I'm good but in depression just like you Unhappy Even I tuned in today to watch the return of Amba, but the episode itself was so heart-wrenching, to see Santosh like that 😭 Plus, the horrible precap where Raghav is dying?
Then to top it all off, when the ads came, the first thing they show is a new promo where Ammaji and Amba have the 2 little baby girls, who grow up.

Bus, that was it for me. I don't know, even though I've accepted the leap months ago, I still feel bad when these promos come and people are shown dying.  I had planned to watch the show for Amba on Monday, but with Raghav's death in store, I definitely won't tune in.