Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

Dec 20, 2010, epi 170

What a Crap episode and what a Stupid thinking of Calling "A Forced Aham to Give Rose To Gopi" "A Romantic Cofession"
A Special Moment Between the two...

Do CVs not know the Meaning Of Love and Confession, or they think we are the Dumbos and will njoy every Nano Second Scene with the Two......
how can they think that we will consider the Scene as A Romantic One...

it was THE WORST GOHAM SCENE till now.....

agree with you i mean aaj ahem  mujhe phirse 2 or 3 months  pehle ka ahem laga  i mean from past few days  it was being difficult for him to ignore her but now it again back to  score 0🤢🤢🤢
fouzya thumbnail
agree with u ...... it was bowring  serial...........................
Habeeba_d thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you hun, there are times where I just read the written updates because of this sloowww storyyy. Please CVS kripiya karke hum sab ko khush kare aur gopi ahem ke beech ki dooriyan kam karre and while your doing that we want to see rashi pay for her sins.
romit thumbnail
i just want to know why Rashi always
get away with her evil things
and Gopi is to be punish
did good person really need to suffer
like that
i think india tv need to let people
know that good things happen to good person
and evil thing happen to evil people

-Ursh- thumbnail

Can any tell me what CV stands for? the creative team of the show??

the show is getting boring...

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Please CVs.......let Gopi stand up for Koki to clear her image in front of the Mehta family..........please let her do something brave! Its high time that Ahem acknowledges the "goodness" in Gopi
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
AM sure the CV's are not gonna change Gopi's image very soon as Gopi is the No.1 vahu of Star Plus being the way she is , like a doormat.AM surprised n annoyed that Gopi is in the NO.1 position, I agree she's not selfish, helpful , sacrificial , always puts others needs before herself etc........etc, but still she is not the Gopi any of the forumites would like her to be. AM 😕 n if the TRP's n praise the CV's get I do not see any progress that we like to see in SNS,AM confused n sori if AM rambling.  
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
CVs since this post dont seem to bring sense to your mind i m again putting forth some more things

1. we are done with kinjal aur ouske shaadi.

2. this track is dragging

3. how come you people are projecting goham as a couple when there is noting called togetherness.

4. get over with this bad winning story.

5.are you planning to unite gopi and aham only when the show ends.

6. why are you so intend on destroying such a beautiful and unique show?

7. just move the story forward

8. please consider the feeling of the audience.

Edited by shruthi2010 - 13 years ago
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthi2010

CVs since this post dont seem to bring sense to your mind i m again putting forth some more things

1. we are done with kinjal aur ouske shaadi.

2. this track is dragging

3. how come you people are projecting goham as a couple when there is noting called togetherness.

4. get over with this bad winning story.

5.are you planning to unite gopi and aham only when the show ends.

6. why are you so intend on destroying such a beautiful and unique show?

7. just move the story forward

8. please consider the feeling of the audience.

Make Rashi a positive charector and lets Raji Romance begin😃
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ok so I was thinking about Saathiya yest in bed (see how much we love this show) And I thought about how much we all love Elesh, and that CVs are actually making a mistake to let him go. So I have a great idea for you. Just like you gave a new entry to Dhawal as the "cousin" you should do the same for the Modi family. Bring in a new bubbly, fun and sweet girl, Jigar and Ahem's cousin sister into the picture. Reason, she comes is for Kinjal's wedding not knowing that its broken. That way, when Umang shows his true colors, Elesh can again step in and save the day, we won't have to see kinjal marring Dhawal (none of us are really digesting that well). Secondly, you can have another parallel story going on with the new girl and dhawal. Lets call the new girl.....hm.....Sejal......Sejal will come to know of Gopi and Ahem's problems. She will then try to help gopi out because she loves her bhabhi. She will come to learn how evil U-R are, thus she will team up with Dhawal and help ruin all of their plans and bring Gohem together. In the whole situation, Dhawal will fall in love with Sejal and sejal too will fall in love with the nicer side of Dhawal. It will add freshness to the show and will give you one more character to play with. As for Kinjal and Elesh, Elesh will change Kinjal to be a better person and they too can help Sejal and Dhawal. What say????