Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by asyadada

Totally agree with everyone! My time is precious and this show is tiresome! Oh when, oh when will the GoHem romance begin?? When will Rashie be outed? When will Urmilla get a slap? When will the story move away from Kinjal and please don't do anything stupid like get her married to Dhawal, another supposed bady?! I think I need to stop watching until some progress is made!

thanx a lot dear for replying to this post and supporting us against CVs and their Brainless tracks, twists and turns...just hoping CVs will learn something when they will notice what WE DONT WANT TO WATCH...

thanx again..
😭For all that characters who has gonna missing without a warning.
😕why is there no romance, interaction of goham even after several months of their marriage ,though u show goham ,it's all inconsistent or let's say no continuity, the same with most of the characters in the story.
😡because kinjal n her marriage dramas has become such a drag,then you bring in Dhaval to drag the drama more😡.
🥱because the serial is like a sleeping pill ,no momentum, just beat around the bush for the whole week to another.
😔 because the CV's are just worried about their TRP's etc... etc.

AM 😲😲 that we still except the CV's to change the serial for good n continue to watch it.😡

Edited by simran15 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by saomom

edited to first page..

mom thanx you have made it more credible and convincing than me.
Originally posted by shruthi2010

mom thanx you have made it more credible and convincing than me.

You're welcome hon!  Kinda pathetic that after two months we are still at the same spot, na?  I have a feeling in two months we'll be reposting it again!
Edited by saomom - 13 years ago
Episode#165
Date: Dec 13, 2010

CVs we are utterly disturbed with the epi...how come u are expecting us to watch all the Torture Gopi is bearing.....we dont watch this show for Aham and his rudeness.........
we want to See Gopi happy not always Drowned in her own tears........

What the lesson u are giving to the viewers that Good will always defeated by Bad.....
Being Good is A Mistake in todays world....
Instead of taking care of her own self Gopi is a Stupid when she thinks abt "Her Rude Husband"

Please show some sense into this show.........otherwise u hv to pay the price.......
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Episode#165
Date: Dec 13, 2010

CVs we are utterly disturbed with the epi...how come u are expecting us to watch all the Torture Gopi is bearing.....we dont watch this show for Aham and his rudeness.........
we want to See Gopi happy not always Drowned in her own tears........

What the lesson u are giving to the viewers that Good will always defeated by Bad.....
Being Good is A Mistake in todays world....
Instead of taking care of her own self Gopi is a Stupid when she thinks abt "Her Rude Husband"

Please show some sense into this show.........otherwise u hv to pay the price.......
well said.Agree with you.

Epi#167
date- dec 15, 2010

liked koki and her advice to Gopi that she should keep patience intact. Bt wts wrong with mr. Aham, y cnt he open his eyes, ears and brain. Y his heart is nt functioning.
Please do something.
Dear CVs, please dont bring any change to kenjal.. Without kenjal DUKE is DUE.. Its like twilight without Bella.. ROFL.. Please dont break my heart Rashmi, lyk all my bens do.. My team needs kenjal..
Please let kinjal commit suicide and be done with her screen space... she takes up all the time and I really dont care for a character who doesn't care for her mother.

and I totally agree with all the content of the original letter.
Edited by sat_2010 - 13 years ago
Dec 20, 2010, epi 170

What a Crap episode and what a Stupid thinking of Calling "A Forced Aham to Give Rose To Gopi" "A Romantic Cofession"
A Special Moment Between the two...

Do CVs not know the Meaning Of Love and Confession, or they think we are the Dumbos and will njoy every Nano Second Scene with the Two......
how can they think that we will consider the Scene as A Romantic One...

it was THE WORST GOHAM SCENE till now.....