Posted: 13 years ago
yup...we can keep this post updated with each of our anger n frustration....
our craziness for Goham scene seems like we are on some strike and so being with the strike band of sns i will shout it louder tooo
We want Goham 
We want Goham
 We want Goham 
We want Goham 
Originally posted by sam1903

our craziness for Goham scene seems like we are on some strike and so being with the strike band of sns i will shout it louder tooo
We want Goham
We want Goham
 We want Goham 
We want Goham 

sam we should write it as below....as CVs are blind they cant see this much small....

We want Goham 
We want Goham
 We want Goham 
We want Goham

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

sam we should write it as below....as CVs are blind they cant see this much small....

We want Goham 
We want Goham
 We want Goham 
We want Goham

then also no use since they don't have eyesight problem as u said they are blind..
we don't have audio facility over here otherwise we can shout , but then i think to that Cv's will go deaf😉
sadhli put some angry emoctions, really big ones, so that even if short sighted and blind the CVs can see them.
Originally posted by shruthi2010

sadhli put some angry emoctions, really big ones, so that even if short sighted and blind the CVs can see them.
but they are blind how will they see them..
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

here it goes....

This is if CVs dont show GoHam
1st of thnx sadhli for informing me abt this thread and to the topic starter yes  you have  valid points in your post dear and i wish cvs of sns will try to understand that their show is some thing else and they should focus on gohem i  am seriously saying i dnt want only lovey dovey scenes but i wantr ahem to nitice gopi at least and  ahem gopi interaction which is no where in the show even in their scenes   they always stares each other only i know  eye lock is awesome btw them but still i am sure their dialouges will be more fun so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz guyz  wake up!
edited to first page..Edited by saomom - 13 years ago
Totally agree with everyone! My time is precious and this show is tiresome! Oh when, oh when will the GoHem romance begin?? When will Rashie be outed? When will Urmilla get a slap? When will the story move away from Kinjal and please don't do anything stupid like get her married to Dhawal, another supposed bady?! I think I need to stop watching until some progress is made!