Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

shruthi i dont think CVs are interested in improving the show...
as  again today  there was all crap

sadhli i just mutted the whole epi and did my work occasionally looking up to see what crap is going on. i m fed up with gopi and her attitude.
I completely agree. I am going to stop watching this serial.. b'cos it is not abt " nibhana saathiya" who is supporting who?. the baddies supporting each other? they are united and we have all the supposed good that is stupid & divided. In fact i am wondering if there is anyone good...Wouldn't goodness be standing up to the evil and fighting them.. when has Gopi done that? .. she only completes her responsibility? isn't her responsibility to correct/teach the ones that are wrong.  It has been 6 months and all we see how gopis is exploited and how rashi always escape. If Koki is the real hero of this episode..how come she brought up 2 kids - 1 who slaps his wife and the other who is willing to be pregnant before marriage. In fact i think Urmi is a better mother.
Originally posted by sat_2010

I completely agree. I am going to stop watching this serial.. b'cos it is not abt " nibhana saathiya" who is supporting who?. the baddies supporting each other? they are united and we have all the supposed good that is stupid & divided. In fact i am wondering if there is anyone good...Wouldn't goodness be standing up to the evil and fighting them.. when has Gopi done that? .. she only completes her responsibility? isn't her responsibility to correct/teach the ones that are wrong. It has been 6 months and all we see how gopis is exploited and how rashi always escape. If Koki is the real hero of this episode..how come she brought up 2 kids - 1 who slaps his wife and the other who is willing to be pregnant before marriage. In fact i think Urmi is a better mother.

i hv only one thing to say,
welcome to SNS HATE CLUB.
Hey Sadhli you should make this stay on the first page all the time like a sticky topic. And write in Bold letters FOR THE CVs..................we can all come her and give our input and suggestions to the storeline. That way  it will be a one stop deal for them if they do indeed come visit our forum. What do you think ? Edited by taral83 - 13 years ago

Good idea taral. I'l make it sticky topic soon
so finally this one thread has been made sticky...so we all should start showing our hate and anger for CVs...
Please CV's get Kinjal married quickly and out of the modi house. We are tired of her storyline now.

Please don't get her married to Dhawal because we don't like his character or his best n best catch phrase or any comedic content you are trying to write for him, it's not working just let him leave to return to Mumbai. Because if you get Dhawal and Kinjal married it's only more screen space for these two which we don't like. We want GoHam.

so finally this one thread has been made sticky...so we all should start showing our hate and anger for CVs...

sadhli thanks for making it sticky, if tomorrow he yells my anger will be worst.
no probs shruthi but just dont edit it again coz then it will become unsticky...

no probs shruthi but just dont edit it again coz then it will become unsticky...

okay, moreover what is there to edit. if i want to complaint i ll write another letter r post in this thread. really now i m breaking my head with the current stupid track.