Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hetu its not ur kind of ahem ahem rofl!! Omg guys its sooo hot!!!!!

Btw Hope thanks for the awesome songs and pics u posting some of the songs are my absolute favs especially the dhadkan one!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
@fati: what else could it be!!!

@hope: i love that baby...b/c it reminds me of you!😆
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet coco

@fati: what else could it be!!!

@hope: i love that baby...b/c it reminds me of you!😆

awww
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
my fav song of the week:

enjoy
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
aww! what a lovely song!!! so chweet!!!!!!
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi hetu, hi hope

hope..i luv this song too but my most memorable memory of this song comes from a wedding. 
they played this song on the bride's enterance with dimmed lights in all of the hall, only small lights adoring the pathway that the bride was walking on and at the end of the walkway the groom was waiting for her. 
it was the most beautiful entrance of the bride i've ever seen..whn the bride met the groom and he took her hand ..that's whn the lights came back up and they went up on the stage...
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OMG!!!! that so dreamy!! I hope my wedding is like that too!!! Not the same song, but has the same effect...leaves someone awe-struck!!!
basicquestion1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

OMG!!!! that so dreamy!! I hope my wedding is like that too!!! Not the same song, but has the same effect...leaves someone awe-struck!!!

aww struck is the right word hetu. it's almost 3 yrs ago and i've been to so many weddings since, some do the announcements, some make u stand up for them, some girls come with their fleet of girls, others with their parents...but no one beats that entrance...u know her leg movements of slowly kicking the lengha/gharara were insync with tujhe dek dekh lyrics and the music.

so hetu whn r u getting married?
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
When am I getting married?!🤣

Probably never!!! nah...not yet...maybe in 4-5 years!! No rush!! Plus, which guy is gonna tolerate my moodiness...well the ahem ahem part is the only department I excel in!😆
basicquestion1 thumbnail

ahem ahem part 😆 writing and reality r two different things. i bet  u'll b a chicken one day.😳
u went on u'r sister in law's gaud bharai...don't tell me none had a wrecked heart after seeing u'r dance 😉
Edited by basicquestion1 - 12 years ago