Maneet SS- Jab Mila Tu NOTE Pg. 98 3/20

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys,

This is the first time I am writing a Maneet SS/FF. I have previously written a few OS's but had an idea so thought i should give it a try.

Well in this story just the characters are there Maan and Geet, with their individual personalities, some aspects of which may be different from the show..

This is just the intro and i will continue based on whether or not u like it...

Intro

It was 7:00 AM on a Sunday morning, a girl in her early 20s was jogging in Central Park. It was December and rather freezing outside, 32F, but these habits of exercise were seldom broken for the petite and beautiful hazel eyed chick. She was out and about in her sweatpants and hoodie, not feeling the cold as her body heated up from the exercise.

She looked around at the now barren trees remembering how not too long ago they were filled with bright colored leaves that would rustle under her feet as she would do her jogging routine.

She continued to jog, not listening to any music, preferring the sounds of nature to soothe her mind. She heard birds chirping and the occasional bark of a dog out with his owner.

As she observed the trees she felt a kind of connection to them as if she shared something in common with them. There they were standing in one place all their lives, their whole existence dependent on the environment around them. They forever lived a cycle of death and rebirth. It was as if they didn't have a control of what happened to them. That was exactly how Geet felt, she felt like she was living a monotonous life, forever subject to whatever life threw at her never really having the chance to make some decisions for herself. Never getting that feeling that her life was hers. It wasn't that someone was pulling her back from doing what she wanted to do, no that was not it, if that was the case she wouldn't be living alone and studying in New York City.

But still in the midst of the hustle bustle of the Big Apple, she felt alone. She had a few close friends but the problem was that nowadays she had felt a longing for something in her life, she felt that something was missing, something that could make her happy something that would make life worth living.

As she continued to jog she sustained her trail of thought, maybe it wasn't something that her life lacked, maybe it was someone. Both of her best friends had boyfriends, and they would spend most of their free time either with them or talking/texting them on the phone. But no, Geet never believed in such things. She had told her parents she would marry whoever they chose for her. She had come here to study and become a doctor, not ruin her time after worthless men. No that couldn't be what her life was lacking! The endless battle continued in her mind and she tried taking a deep breath to clear it all up.

The cold breeze had given her a bright red nose and watery eyes, soon a few teardrops began to trickle down her face. Were these tears really an outcome of the brutal weather or were they an outcome of the dilemma going on in her mind? It was hard to distinguish. As these thoughts ran in her mind a tiny snowflake came and rested on her cheek dissolving the tears that had accumulated there.

She took her finger and wiped off the snowflake taking the tears with it. She looked up to the sky and saw flurries coming down quickly now. She grabbed them in her hand and twirled around like a little girl.

It was the first snow of the season and for some reason this brought a big smile to Geet's face. Maybe this December would bring that very happiness to her doorstep that she had been longing for!!

Precap: Chori chori jab nazrein mili😉 ...

Please comment/like and tell me if you would like me to continue...right now I am thinking of it as a short story...

~Fatima

Index:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Edited by desigirl_18 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutiepie9512345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
res

YAY im first!!!
what can i say Fattiii add me to pm list as i already told u what i think!!!!
Edited by cutiepie9512345 - 13 years ago
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome
Loved it...
pls add me to your PM list....
Continue soon dear!
anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow.....loved the beginning. Please add me to your PM list.
smiliey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey nice one....pls add me to ur pm list...
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice..do continue plz
thx
Downhill thumbnail

great start

plzz add me to ur pm list

plz cont soon

reva
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Thank u guys for commenting!! will try to update soon!!

If u wanna be PMed just add me to your buddy list!!😊
duniya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well, I just start reading all these SS, FF & OS on this forum & I really like your concept.  Please PM me when u update.

-Dunyia

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
amazing.......please continue asap.....I luv it......please add me to ur pm list😊