Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!!! You're here...have fun with your aunt!!!!! And chill now that the exam is finally over..YAY!!!

Will spam later...OMG!! she's back to calling him sir!!! I so love it!!! He's glaring...so hot-hot!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
FATI!!!!!!!!! Where you at...I've got big news?! Is shona here?!
desigirl_18 thumbnail
OMG Hetu i just came!! tunay pukara main agayi!!! spill spill what is it!!!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Fati jaan! I think someone might be copying some of those ahem ahem scenes from you know where!!! I asked Sana to check and she said one of the parts looked very similar...what to do?!
desigirl_18 thumbnail
OMG how dare they ahhh ummm if they are copying and posting on IF you can report them on the plagiarism thread?! but if on a separate website idk..omg ppl are soo freakin annoying!!!How dare they copy?
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
well I talked to the person and they said they didn't copy...so I believe them since they also said theirs FF started before mine...so i was like I'll take you at your word...but then I sent the link to Sana and she found so many similarities!

Also, the storyline is diff but the ahem ahem scenes are similar...but whateffs...I told them I believed them and I guess I'll just have to see if the similarities continue!
desigirl_18 thumbnail
hmm yea that could be!! hmm send me the link too!! but yea i guess u just gotta wait and see what they do later!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
SENT!!! How's the weather treating you?!

Are you all caught up with manipulated?!
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
m back...
fati ----enjoy ur time with aunt and try to update plz...but importantly spend time with ur aunt ...
hetu------OMG!!!😡😡😡 how dare they... can u send me link plz  

hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2