White Water Rafting

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I recently visit the river rafting trip in rishikesh. that was realy amaze and the most important thing was that sampooranayatra team in haridwar helps me and provide me the affordable package for accomodation for staying in haridwar. and then start my next visit to adventourous trip in rishikesh . I realy enjoyed there, stress free....

Posted: 13 years ago
Only few rivers in the world have the mystique of the Ganges, the living mother Goddess of the India. Rafting on its water of wisdom is certainly an unusual experience. Enjoy  and explore the life time experience on a date with mother Ganges.
Posted: 12 years ago
The rapid course of the the Ganges allows for extreme white water rafting enthusiasts to enjoy their favorite sport at a maximum. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced practitioner of white river rafting, at Rishikesh you are sure to find something suited to you level of expertise. There are 13 rapids here at Rishikesh rated as class 2 and class 3. Other classifications will show you river rapids from grade 1, such as 'Sweet Sixteen' river rapid, and go on to grade 4, such as the ' Roller Coaster' river rapid. In any case, it suffices to say that at Rishikesh there are multiple river rapids and you can easily find one that is safe or challenging for you, according to your own desires