Manoj clarifies his friendship with Shweta

Posted: 13 years ago

Bhojpuri superstar Manoj Tiwari, the latest to be evicted out of reality show Bigg Boss 4, admits that his wife doubts his loyalty due to actress Shweta Tiwari, but clarifies that he knows her only professionally.

"I do have issues in my marriage. My wife has always doubted my relationship with Shweta, but I never told Shweta about it until we met in Bigg Boss. I never felt the need to tell her because we hardly used to meet otherwise. I always knew her only professionally," Manoj said.

Edited by priya420 - 13 years ago
yes, but there is no smoke without fire, kuch to hoga just like that after so many years why will a wife doubt something like this to the point they separate, 😕😕something fishy, or maybe his wife just got fed up with a string of extramarital affairs that we do not know about and maybe shweta rumor must be the last straw for her to say enough is enough. 

There is something else that Mr. Tiwari is very conveniently skipping to tell us---the politician and double dholki that he is. 

Mrs. Tiwari, would you mind shining light on this crap where you husband is trying to make you out a fool in front of the public, please do speak up or make sure Manoj tells the right story instead of some half cooked up sob story about his marriage🤢🤢

toh kya Shweta aise hi MT ke liye ande banane ko bekraar rehti thi🤣
professional relations mein itne personal😕
give me  a break👎🏼
Originally posted by pratts

yes, but there is no smoke without fire, kuch to hoga just like that after so many years why will a wife doubt something like this to the point they separate, 😕😕something fishy, or maybe his wife just got fed up with a string of extramarital affairs that we do not know about and maybe shweta rumor must be the last straw for her to say enough is enough. 

There is something else that Mr. Tiwari is very conveniently skipping to tell us---the politician and double dholki that he is. 

Mrs. Tiwari, would you mind shining light on this crap where you husband is trying to make you out a fool in front of the public, please do speak up or make sure Manoj tells the right story instead of some half cooked up sob story about his marriage🤢🤢

You are a murderer.

I wonder if he has any frndz with his ego problem...........................

Originally posted by mpc.sofar

You are a murderer.

kyu bhai? aisa kya keh diya humne?? MT ke khaas jo jor ka jhatka jor se laga???😆😆😆

Inke karne se murder nahi hua toh hamare bolne se thode hi hoga. 

I said my POV, you have yours.  Period. Peace.  I must add murderer 🤢that is harsh thing to say!!

kyu bhai? aisa kya keh diya humne?? MT ke khaas jo jor ka jhatka jor se laga???😆😆😆

Inke karne se murder nahi hua toh hamare bolne se thode hi hoga. 

I said my POV, you have yours.  Period. Peace.  I must add murderer 🤢that is harsh thing to say!!

there is no smoke without fire, kuch to hoga just like that no one will call you a murderer.
Edited by mpc.sofar - 13 years ago

there is no smoke without fire, kuch to hoga just like that no one will call you a murderer.

Ok thats it post reported.  Pls I am not interested in continuing this useless convo wasting time typing, so if you want to continue this crap, pls feel free to, this is the last time I answer this or any post made my you EVER!!!!!, why you making it personal?? I am free to say as I pls and pls comment on the topic and not the reply made for the topic.  Uff... 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😡😡😡😡

According to your logic, if anyone says anything rubbish at all, there must be an underlying true cause to it (there is no smoke without fire). As a practical demonstration of your own logic, I called you a murderer. If you disagree with it, you disagree with your own logic. Which is good because the logic was wrong in the first place.
Edited by mpc.sofar - 13 years ago

Ok now it seems you did not read my post at all, I am not talking about anything but for his wife to firmly believe about shweta rumor to the point of breakup there must be something to it, if not to it, then Manoj overall conduct in the marriage, thats all I am saying, what I am saying is that he is telling us only a half story--his version.  His wife left just for shweta rumor, they just share a professional relationship, hahahaha, I take it you are a man--thus seem unaware to exactly what length things go before a lady would contemplate seperation.  So my logic in its place is right, you got it wrong it seems and you do not have to agree with it.  Disagree, I am fine with that but do not make personal comments.  I can also say a lot of adjectives for you but that would not be appropriate.  Just be polite--thats all!!!