Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: LavZ

okie Shivu,Kulu,Nups -

Rev Di had planned dis trip wid her hubby long bck i guess.....she was nt on da thread yest so i called her....she said she was in da bus n was goin to Hydd as her hubby was goin to meet his frnds n she joind wid him so she cn surpriz Nihu...bas...dis wasnt planned by all of us lyk u think....so dnt get heart brokn....pleaseeee....

to humne kyoon nahi batya.......BOLO REV.......inko pata hai mujhe nahi mujhse to aapne baat bhi ki thi.....stillll u never told me.....idiots ignoring kUllu..
...😭😭😭😭😭
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

that is the power of maaneet....
they saw u were leaving them...and they knew that they cannot handle it if u leave them....and so they had to pull u back into their vortex😳

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah the power of Maaneet.. Or should I say Power of ME that Maaneet is back πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sann-

bahome chali aaa......

kya Idea hai....Airport to cut to sasural...i mean US....πŸ˜†

Haan aaja....tumhare sasural main bahut.....aram hai..tum aapne maayake ko miss nahi karoogi........BF....thodha utla ho gaya hamra relation
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LavZ

okie Shivu,Kulu,Nups -

Rev Di had planned dis trip wid her hubby long bck i guess.....she was nt on da thread yest so i called her....she said she was in da bus n was goin to Hydd as her hubby was goin to meet his frnds n she joind wid him so she cn surpriz Nihu...bas...dis wasnt planned by all of us lyk u think....so dnt get heart brokn....pleaseeee....

oye lavz.....mein to anwai aise bolti rehti hoon....
u know me...there is nothing that any of you can do....to break my heart....to make me cry....you all live in me....and so why would i hurt myself???😳
Either way.....even if i am being ignored...do u think that i would stop talkin to u all???🀣πŸ€ͺ

NEVER!! It is not in my idiot blood to do so...
-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ok...this time seriously going....10 am ko flight.....5 pm tak will be in India....

so...India walo....main aayi...aap ki gali...chor k meri singapore ki gali....*sob*
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Revv--

@Kuls.. Yes tickets ka issue tha.. finally got bus tickets on Friday!!! And will board again tomo nite... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Oh okie....but even Nags and Munni never told me....Vrush was there too....and you talked to me...but never told me...asa kuch plans hai....vaise vapas kab aaye...
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuls11

to humne kyoon nahi batya.......BOLO REV.......inko pata hai mujhe nahi mujhse to aapne baat bhi ki thi.....stillll u never told me.....idiots ignoring kUllu..
...😭😭😭😭😭

😭😭😭 Tum log itna hi samaj paaye ho mujhe CryCryCry

And ur IDIOTZ too.. hw can u say idiotz ignoring kullu πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sann-

ok...this time seriously going....10 am ko flight.....5 pm tak will be in India....

so...India walo....main aayi...aap ki gali...chor k meri singapore ki gali....*sob*

seriously....DOn u r going to INDia....go sleep than....go now....
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Chalo Idiots me off to sleep....

Kal Milthe hai

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --Revv--

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah the power of Maaneet.. Or should I say Power of ME that Maaneet is back πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ

🀣
actually yea...it is the power of u and all idiots....we wanted the magic back soooo badly that....the universe had to conspire against all odds to get us what we want....
like hell the universe did not give us what we wanted...it would not dareπŸ˜‰

we are too unique...and precious to the universe....it has to keep us happy or else...there would be doomsday for it.