1st December Written Update

ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
HI girls

Part 1

episode starts with megha says i have not forgotten my apman and now dm and santu cannot live here- moti hiten and baa says even we will not stay here- megha says i do not care who wants to stay or leave- vishal screams at dm and point finger at dm to leave - moti tells vishal to behave-megha stops moti from screaming at vishal
dm tells everyone this is my order all will stay here santu and me will leave- he tells them have faith in me and i am going with everyones love and ashirwad-he tells santu to pack- megha says no -you have to remove all your expensive clothes, jewels and watches-  she tells chaampa to help your malkin- santu removes all her jewels- baa tells moti we all will stay here my DM is sher and my 'raja' he can live anywhere
dm and santu inthe aangan- santu stops at the temple dm tells her no santu do not look behind otherwise you will not be able to leave- he gives his hand to santu hold his hand and leave the house
both walking- santu remembering her days with baa and family-  she cries and tells dm we have always done our duties so why we have to face this today we have to leave our house, dhrampur the city where i was born dm consoles her and tells her time gives us problems and time will solve all our problems- we have to go with time- if the time is right all will be well and if  you are with me time will solve all problems
santu wants to go to kodiya maa well- santu aks for a coin from dm - he tells her you are joking with me you know i do not have a coin- santu tells him i am sure you have something so i can make my wish -he gives a stone - both make a wish - dm asks what did you wish she says i asked forgiveness from maa for not giving my malik a son like you- she asks dm what you asked for he says i questioned why my 5 kids are on the right path and true diamonds and why vishal has a mind like  'koyla' why did she do this to us? he asked her for nyay

santu says there is a mela- dm says lets go there as ordinary people santu says but we have been ordered out of dhrampur he says yes but lets take our last memories with us before we leave

break

part 2

dm and santu in mela- she rememberers khemi and mooghi and wishes they were there 
 dm tries his hand at shooting -the  guy says bet Rs 20 get Rs 40
dm starts shooting - santu happy and smiling
the guys says here is your rs 300 but please do not shoot more as i will have to close my shop
awesome scene

part 3

megha and vishal in dm's room but the room is empty- both shocked- vishal throws dm's photo  on the floor-hiten picks it up and wipes it and says it is not broken and it will never break like my father-
baa says although dm is not here but his 'ahsas' is here- i feel his aatma- this room is dm's and santu;s only- moti says yes baa is right and she give a lecture to megha-
moti tells hiten today is the mela lets go to the temple you have to do pooja- megha says no i am the new malkin and my son vishal will do the pooja as per traditions
moti and baa refused to go- vishal says i do not care who comes or no as long as his megha mom is with him he does not care for anyone and leaves- 
freeze on moti

Edited by ipodmackid - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hiiii
ipod thanks for update
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Ipod, you are precious for being so faithful  with the
updates...👍🏼
ktja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update Ipod. This Megha is unbearable. For  how long are we going to bear with her?😡Edited by ktja - 13 years ago
ipodmackid thumbnail
sanraj scenes

excellent no bd
both at mela

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx Ipod for the update. Yes from today onwards its Sanraj together, no family. How I'm loving this. Sad that Sanraj had to leave the house 😭 (although inside I'm really happy 😃😆).
sweetu1203 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update,

I cannot believe I have tolerated this woman for over 7 months now. It's cheap, distgusting and showing her win although her motives were blasted out in front of dharampur in the award ceremony is so unrealistic.

On the plus side, Dm and Santu will be together so I'm happy about that but to be fair it should never have gotten to this stage with Megha.
Now all I see with Bandini is her failed smirk and bhdfg;\sufg;uowegf;uw
AAAAAAAAAAARRGGGGHHHHH.
ktja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipodmackid

sanraj scenes

excellent no bd
both at mela

Sanraj finally got a break from family! Thank God nobody followed them. They will overcome all hardships that come on their way, I am sure of that.
ipodmackid thumbnail
must see episode awesome

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

DM's already managed to more than double his money. It won't be long before he's rich again and back to destroy Megha and Vishal. Can't rely on Triveni to beat Vishal, DM is our only hope.