Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ktja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ipodmackid

must see episode awesome

I certainly will today, have not been watching for over a week.
kavrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wowww the episode was awesome . great to see dm n santu together 😊.......thanx for the update
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Gotta say DM looks good and Santu looks much better now than with all the jewellery. I always liked Santu in her simple look and glad she's back to the way she was. I quite liked DM in the nawab suits coz reminded me of Bajaj, but dhoti kurta is OK.

Last the best part, the mooch looks much darker now. 😃
ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dm in dhoti and maroon kurta and santu in simple saree short sleeve blouse

kiranRonit thumbnail
Thanks for the update awsomeeeeeeeeeeeee episode today iam so happy  🥺sanraj scenes lovelyyyyyyyy together
Edited by kiranRonit - 13 years ago
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update😊

the epi was aweeeeeeesssssoooomeeeeeeeeee😃⭐️

loved that dm back in dhoti....i missed this dm so mchhhhhhh....i will probably 🥳 now😆
sweetu1203 thumbnail
The scenes were so so cute, adorable!

The way Vishal praises his 'mother' and loves her means he is going to learn to hard way and end up totally numb.
I await for this day,
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 z updates ipod. I watch z episode n sanraj scene already three times now. They look awesome even in this hard moment DM is so confident. Z way he earn 300rs indicate that he will overcome v soon n return 2 D'pur 2 defeat z 2 beggars who r going 2 live on DM hard earn money n prestige. Sanraj scene was toooooooooooo gooooood. Without 4getting Hiten, Ben Baa n Baa were great.
cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks ipod for the update😊 Good to see SanRaj finally together but would love some lovey-dovey scenes😳😳😳 before Saturday's mahaepisode. Vishal and Megha are going to repent big time soon hopefully Triveni can begin Vishal's reformation process and turn the stone into diamond...
kavrocks thumbnail

DM will be very romantic wen he wears tat maroon kurta😳......check tat out in most of the romantic scenes till date he will be in maroon kurta😳.....so 2morow v might get some gud sanraj scenes