Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

klementina_275 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks ipod for the updateπŸ˜ƒ., SANRAJ finally alone!, beautiful scene! much I liked the scenes with the desire wishes!😍 Together they are and always will remain so. We will endure Mega😑, but one day diamonds DARAMPUR, just like they call DM and his BANDINI, will come back stronger, and will drop Mega! I hardly wait for that moment,and hopefully the more romantic scenes and moments with SANRAJ😍

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
The well scene made me sad when Santu said that she asked for kodiya ma to forgive her for not being able to give a son like Malik to her husband. πŸ˜­ Its not your fault Santu, upbringing has more effect than blood.

ktja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahara3

Thanks for the update.  Was a very emotional epi today SANRAJ leaving their home and family beacuse of that Witch! 

I liked how DM stood tall and did not argue but left with his dignity instead of Vishal puting his dirty hands on him, Megha was thinking they'd make a fuss. I imagined DM holding his hand out to Santu and she taking it and they walk out of MMansions together 😭 DM's words to Santu and consoling her was very calming and soothing "time gives us problems and time will solve all our problems- we have to go with time- if the time is right all will be well and if you are with me time will solve all problems"  The scene at the mela was funny DM winning the rs 300 without putting down any money πŸ˜† man forgot and scared asked him not to shoot anymore as he will have to shut up shop πŸ˜† DM made money without even trying and put a smile on Santu's face.  He will be back stronger, he again will make it big without nothing but Santu. 

I like this now Moti, this change is a change I like alot, she now considers Santu her SIL and is fighting for her, never thought I would see the day but am please its happened 😊 

Idiot Vishal and his "moommmm" why dont he just moooooo to her, thats all hes good for!

Very well saidπŸ‘
ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

The well scene made me sad when Santu said that she asked for kodiya ma to forgive her for not being able to give a son like Malik to her husband. πŸ˜­ Its not your fault Santu, upbringing has more effect than blood.

true fazy but what was good that both were thinking the same thing- about vishal truning out so bad

loved their chemistry

Edited by ipodmackid - 13 years ago
klementina_275 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
jes Fazy  i agree with you 
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Can't wait to watch tomorrows episode just to see where Sanraj spend the night, maybe DM will hug Santu to keep her warm. πŸ˜‰
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

Can't wait to watch tomorrows episode just to see where Sanraj spend the night, maybe DM will hug Santu to keep her warm. πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† okey you mentioned hug so now i'll keep shut b4 my imagination turns wildπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.. So only sanraj left the home and Megha let all others to stay back?? So how is she going to get the property all alone for herself????As per the promo they are in Mumbai.. .. so DM becoming chor is not in D'pur......
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ammoos

Thanks for the update.. So only sanraj left the home and Megha let all others to stay back?? So how is she going to get the property all alone for herself????As per the promo they are in Mumbai.. .. so DM becoming chor is not in D'pur......

yeap that stealing track is in mumbai
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks iopd for the update.

some of the scenes were really beautiful...specially the one, when dm takes santu's hand in his, while  leaving the M mansion.
i am sure dm will make money fast...he started his life with meagre resources, but then went on to become the maalik of d'pur.
his lucky charm, his wife santu is with him...so they will come back stronger and richer in a short period of time...