HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks. will be waiting for the rest. goldie is a little too obsessed with mona.
sweetd thumbnail
Goldie is possessive hes not even married to mona n hes hitting her. n whenevr mona n anukalp decide they love each other. goldie wouldnt let mona go so easily hell create a whole lot of drama......😔 
sweetd thumbnail
lol i forgot to say thanks. thank u for the update😊
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Update completed. I'm having trouble with the formatting today😡I'm sorry if there are any mistakes but word  just does not want to cooperate with me.
Edited by kajolj - 13 years ago
jamgurl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting. I can't wait to watch it! Ugh Goldie is psycho. I really can't stand him. He is abusive when he does not get his way with Mona like a spoilt child. I hope she'll take a firm stand against him.

I just saw the episode. It was intense great acting by Mona, Anukalp and Goldie. They are really improving in their roles. The best part was when Godlie and Anukalp were going at it lol. I could feel the fire! Loved the episode especially the end when Mona told Goldie that she would not marry him.
Edited by jamgurl - 13 years ago
mystifyre thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Didn't know Anukalp had so much fight and courage in him. Go, Anukalp!! Hope to see more of this substance in his character. Goldie is a typical abusive type. Hope the creatives use his character to strongly warn against such people in real life. Edited by mystifyre - 13 years ago
jamgurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystifyre

Thanks for the update. Didn't know Anukalp had so much fight and courage in him. Go, Anukalp!! Hope to see more of this substance in his character. Goldie is a typical abusive type. Hope the creatives use his character to strongly warn against such people in real life.

I know right Anukalp was amazing. Finally taking a visible stand for Mona. He was looking so hot too lol😛
purplesparklz78 thumbnail
what do you guys think will happen tomorrow?
jamgurl thumbnail
^^^ I think Ambaji will go crazy on Mona and Anulkalp will jump to her defense. I also think Goldie will come up with a plan to trap Mona into marrying him.