what a diappointment!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
well guys i am a silent reader and i'v been watchin jyoti from the beginning...and i hav to say it a very unique, realistic and a brilliant show...but now i feel like i just wasted all that time watching it coz i'm really not happy with the ending...they really should'nt hav done the whole cancer thing...what a shame such a good show with a poor ending

sorry if this post offendended anyone...i was only sharing my own views

Your post isn't offending anyone, it's what I've read many people posting about. I've also been a long time silent reader/watcher of Jyoti and i totally agree with you, after Pankaj's re-entry with Roshi, the show just straight went downhill for me. And what made the ending worst was Jyoti and Kabir had no kids of their own (according to the written update). I'm not even going to bother watching it, like i've been doing recently. Very disappointing.

Originally posted by Mahika24

Your post isn't offending anyone, it's what I've read many people posting about. I've also been a long time silent reader/watcher of Jyoti and i totally agree with you, after Pankaj's re-entry with Roshi, the show just straight went downhill for me. And what made the ending worst was Jyoti and Kabir had no kids of their own (according to the written update). I'm not even going to bother watching it, like i've been doing recently. Very disappointing.

yep i totally know what u mean and agree with u....now jyoti gave birth to pankaj's second child...and what was funny is that kabeer encouraged her to become pregnant with pankaj's child...how stupid is that...gosh i hate these CV's

Guys these cv's lose their neurons when it comes to ending the shows.Eg:PKCM,Jyoti,Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi........

Edited by kavya-kaabarz - 13 years ago
🤣
Originally posted by kavya-kaabarz

Guys these cv's lose their neurons when it comes to ending the shows.Eg:PKCM,Jyoti,Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi........

Originally posted by kavya-kaabarz

Saas bhi kabhi bahu didnt ahd an reasonable end as the show was filed up with legal cases and the channel pulled it off suddenly
Originally posted by Anjali.smiley

Saas bhi kabhi bahu didnt ahd an reasonable end as the show was filed up with legal cases and the channel pulled it off suddenly

What legal case????
Originally posted by ImagineTV

What legal case????
dunnno exactly i was told by my friend who used to watch this show that the channel filed up a case against the show i guess it was cause of violence an other stuff😕
Originally posted by Anjali.smiley

dunnno exactly i was told by my friend who used to watch this show that the channel filed up a case against the show i guess it was cause of violence an other stuff😕

I still remeber a news where EKTA said that she is will stop carrying on the show on star plus and do it on on 9X when the feud will not stop between ekta and Star plus