Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Naku is pregnant with Dutta's child.......kya twist hai.......hope he accept her.......update soon.......

@yuvi......u r very good at predicting.....no doubt......but the probs is u always reveal the surprise element of ur FF..........but u give amazing ideas too........
nupurvj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OMG WOW!
Very very interesting!!
Please update soon and do add me to the PM list!
Thanks
Take Care =)
Nupur
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: swati2008

@yuvi......u r very good at predicting.....no doubt......but the probs is u always reveal the surprise element of ur FF..........but u give amazing ideas too........

thanks ...and sorri i knw i do dnt i? jus cnt help myself..mayb this cud b 1 of my new yr resolutions..to stop predicting in ffs..i knw u, sana, sophia and vika wud b ova the moon 2 hear this news...πŸ˜†
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Zahara......WOW..what a' wam baam thank u maam' start ....no offence....loved your style of story telling..very m&b-ish ...would you belive i still read those things once in a while from my young cousin.

plz update soon..and PM me..plz..plz..
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice...It's different, Naku being p-regnant with Dutta's child, and she doesn't even know where he is, 
waitng for the next part😊
shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

interesting story ..... nakku pregnant omgggg so quickly , hope she'll find dutta soon and accept both her and the baby .....please continue

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks to all who read and commented on the first chapter πŸ€—. Also thank you to all the silent readers πŸ€—. I hope you guys don't mind me replying back to your comments in the following way, I just find it a lot easier than quoting each comment πŸ˜›:

@ Bushy_92: Thank you so much 😳. Haha, yeah they moved pretty fast, no? πŸ˜† She will find Dutta, and very soon πŸ˜‰. I shall create a PM list and add you to it πŸ˜ƒ. Thanks again 😳. x

@ ushankitvc: Hiya! πŸ˜ƒ LOL, yeah it is pretty shocking πŸ˜†. Nope, he won't be a Casanova, but you'll have to see if he accepts her or not πŸ˜‰. I will PM you πŸ˜ƒ. Thank you for reading and commenting 😳! x

@ scorpio10: Thank you very much 😳. Yes, I like doing things differently, hehe πŸ˜†. I'm glad you liked the chapter- thanks again, will be continuing shortly 😳. x

@ Yuvika: Awww, thank you for the comment 😳. Oh he will remember what happened πŸ˜†, and you'll see how he reacts in the next chapter πŸ˜‰. Thank you for reading! πŸ˜ƒ x

@ Sophia21: Hello 😊. Thank you, I'm pleased you liked it 😳. Naku will find Dutta in the next chapter- quite a difficult situation to be in, but she got herself into it πŸ˜†. Haha, yeah Yuvika's predictions, but most of them will be wrong I can tell you that already πŸ˜†. Will PM you when I update, which shall be soon πŸ˜›. x

@ sasha_1: Thank you very much πŸ˜ƒ-  I'm glad you enjoyed reading it 😳. x

@ mIsSy.x: Awww, thanks a lot 😳. Yep, lol, their first meeting was very eventful ☺️🀣. Ummm, over the moon? For Naku to suddenly come to him and say he's going to be a father, I'm sure he'll be gobsmacked! 🀣 But you'll have to see how he reacts πŸ˜†. I'll update soon. And yep, I'll PM you when I update. Thanks for commenting πŸ˜ƒ. x

@ khushi0318: Hey! Thank you very much, I'm happy you liked the first chapter 😳. Haha, Naku is nothing like Naku in the show, and Dutta will be nothing like Dutta in the show πŸ˜†. I shall update soon, and I'll send you a message when I do πŸ˜ƒ. x

@ swati2008: Thanks for the comment 😳. I'm happy you liked the surprise of the first chapter. He will accept her, it won't be as exciting if he doesn't accept her πŸ˜†. Thank you again. I will be updating shortly πŸ˜ƒ. x

@ cutegurl224: Hey Nupur! πŸ˜ƒ Thank you so much for the lovely comment, I'm glad you found it interesting 😳. I shall be updating soon, and I'll add you to the PM list which I will create sometime soon. You take care too! 😳 x

@ shilpita87: Thank you so, so much 😳. And haha, yep, that's one way to put it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. And I didn't take any offence at all πŸ˜†. Awww, I love Mills and Boon stories, they take you into that fantasy land 😍. I'm glad you enjoyed reading the first chapter- I shall be updating soon and will PM you when I do. Thanks again 😳. x

@ Suvi7884: Hello πŸ˜ƒ. Thanks for reading and for the comment 😳. Yeah she doesn't know where he is, yet fate will help her find the way to him πŸ˜‰. Shall be updating shortly πŸ˜ƒ. x

@ shallymann: Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ. Naku will find Dutta in the next chapter πŸ˜‰. I'm happy you liked it 😳. Will update soon. x

Love Zahra x
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Here is chapter two πŸ˜ƒ The pace of the story will quicken from now πŸ˜›. I know the first part was quite short, so this one is much longer! πŸ˜ƒ I hope you enjoy it! 😳

~ Chapter Two ~

He fumbled over his desk, scrutinizing the papers that lay scattered across it. He sat for a moment in stillness, a frown forming across his face. Leaning his head against the back of his chair, he let his eyelids fall and sighed. It had been two months and he still could not stop thinking about her. The way her hair cascaded effortlessly and gracefully down her back, the scent of jasmine that emanated off her to reach him, the way she had shuddered at his touch. That demure yet inviting look of hers had captivated him that evening. Her tempestuous hold on him had set his body on fire that night and the lightest of her touches had made his senses spin.

The night he had met her was surely one he would never forget. Yet, he had woken up the following morning to see the beautiful woman he had spent the night with gone. He certainly did not expect to feel so upset by it. It was just one night of lust, clearly nothing more. The only memento she had left of herself was a silver chain with a small N-shaped pendant hanging from it. His hand instantly fell into his trouser pocket and played with the necklace that resided safely there. A small smile fell upon his face as he recalled how he had curled his fingers around her neck to take it off her that night.

The shrill sound of his phone ringing had him coming back to his senses and sitting up in his seat. He picked up the phone and answered, 'Dutta Patil speaking.'

'Sir, the delegates from Mehta Constructions have arrived for the meeting,' said the gentle voice of the receptionist.

'Yes, send them in please Shabz,' he said.

Once he had seated his prospective business partners, Dutta began the meeting. He was the sole owner of his own architecture firm, formed out of ten years of hard toil, his widely astute nature and the determination to succeed. Everyone knew Dutta Shreeram Patil was famous for designing the most unorthodox of structures, with buildings of his design embellishing cities all over the world.

As he sat discussing his new plans with one of the most renowned construction groups of India, he could not help but feel like laughing at their courage to pick out flaws in his design.

'Mister Patil, we just feel the need to get a bit of background so that it is easier for us to determine what route to take,' said one of the executives.

'Of course, I have no problem with that,' Dutta said, suppressing the urge to roll his eyes. This was not new to him for he had seen this countless times. The intellectual exterior that these kinds of men were inclined to show him all seemed to fade into non existence when they as good as begged to be given contracts on later dates. It was almost impossible, if not impossible, for anyone to refuse to do business with Dutta Patil.

'The business world is not going smooth right now, particularly due to the recession. You may convince us that everything is looking promising with your business, but we just need to be sure that your business will survive in between everything that is happening,' said another executive.

'Listen...Mister...,' began Dutta, faltering on the name of the man sitting opposite him.

'Mister Sharma,' the executive finished for him.

'Yes Mister Sharma. Like I was saying...I suggest you stop worrying about my business- you can leave that to me. Now, if you spent more time thinking about the benefits this contract could reap for your company then I am sure these background checks that you're asking about will be of no use,' said Dutta, watching as their faces took on a completely different expression altogether. He did not fear the men that sat opposite him in the slightest, in fact, they rather amused him.

It did not take long before they were all signing contracts and shaking on the deal that would prove fruitful for both businesses.

~

It had been three weeks. Nakusha had searched and searched until she had almost felt like giving up. It was a surprise, to say the least, when she picked up the morning newspaper and turned to the business section to see the news about a certain Mr. Patil striking a deal with Mehta Constructions to start on a three year long project that would see a spectacular landmark being erected in the city of Mumbai. She stared at the picture which showed him shaking the hands of the chairman of the construction company, and felt her emotions coming to the surface. So he was an architect, she thought to herself. She hung her head in shame, appalled at the fact that she knew absolutely nothing about the man who was the father of the baby that dwelled inside of her.

Writing down the name of his company, she searched for its address over the internet and finally managed to find it. She asked herself whether she was doing the right thing. It would have been so much easier just not telling him, but her conscience just would not let her hide such a big truth from him. She sighed, dragging herself upstairs to change into something more suitable and go to face the biggest bedlam of her life. She had to do it today otherwise she would never be able to gather the courage again.

~

When her taxi stopped outside the office of 'Patil Architects and Associates,' Nakusha felt the panic in her body rise. Her brain told her to retrace her steps, and that this was a terrible idea, whilst her heart argued for her to do the right thing. She paid the taxi driver and walked forwards, nervously stepping into the large expanse of the office. Everything about it was pristine and elegant, making her wonder how much Dutta had achieved. The night of her birthday she had not even felt the need to ask about his life, nor had he felt the need to ask about her. Neither had been able to see beyond their desire to drive their passion to its culmination. But there was no point lamenting over it now, for what was done was done and now she had to bear the brunt of it. She pushed back the tears, walking up to the reception desk.

'I am here to see Mr. Dutta Patil,' she said to the woman at the reception desk. The receptionist looked at her blankly before speaking. Nakusha glanced down for a moment to see the name 'Shabz' displayed on the receptionist's name badge.

'Sir is in a meeting at the moment...Did you have an appointment?' Shabz asked.

'No I don't have an appointment, I'I just really need to see him, it's very important,' said Nakusha, clutching the edge of the desk. 'Can you tell him that Nakusha is here to see him...Nakusha Mahale,' she added, holding to the hope that he still remembered her name.

The receptionist gestured towards the waiting area. 'Sure...As soon as his meeting is over I shall let him know that you are here to see him,' she said and Nakusha nodded, thanking the receptionist before taking a seat.

It was almost fifteen minutes later that Shabz gestured that Dutta was ready to see her. Nakusha was scared, correction, petrified as she thanked Shabz and stepped towards Dutta Shreeram Patil's private office.

~

Dutta paced around the room, running his hands through his hair incessantly. She was here to see him- but why? Why suddenly after two months? He had no clue, but it was horrendously turning him into a nervous wreck. He stood in one spot, hoping to look as composed as possible when she would enter the room. He took a look at his reflection in the mirror and fixed his hair, making sure he looked okay. What important matter did Nakusha want to talk to him about? He was suddenly flooded with images of her and impishly wondered if she still looked the same.

He jumped slightly when he felt a small knock on the door. He straightened up his shirt and instead of calling for her to come in he walked up and opened the door himself.

And there she stood, looking just as stunning, if not more, as before. It took a while for him to compose himself. They stood silently and awkwardly for a moment before he asked her to come in. She gave a weak smile and entered, taking a deep breath as she heard him close the door behind her.

'It's good to see you,' he said honestly, unable to take his eyes off her. 'How...how have you been?'

Nakusha held back the tears. 'I've been okay,' she said, but she sure did not feel okay. He smiled at her, the same alluring smile that had turned her knees weak and tempted her when she had met him. She shook her head when he gestured for her to sit down. She had not come to sit.

This was not how he was expecting her to act, Dutta thought. He took a step closer to her and placed a hand on her arm and she looked down at it hesitantly. She pulled away awkwardly, for it was his touch that had gotten her into this predicament in the first place.

'Is there something wrong?' he asked her. Nakusha noticed the crease between his eyebrows deepen and finally gathered up the courage to tell him the truth. After that night, she had not even expected to see his face again, and here she was, in his office, about to tell him that he was fathering her child. She almost hated herself for what she was about to tell him. But this was a mess that they had created together.

'I'm pregnant Dutta,' she confessed, closing her eyes shut as she anticipated the storm that was about to take shape.

Utter silence engulfed the room, only the sound of their own unstable breathing reaching their ears. Dutta stood silently, not moving an inch and Nakusha questioned if he had even heard what she had said.

'Pregnant? Are you sure?' he finally said, his voice involuntarily cracking and she gave a short nod. She watched all the color draining from his face, yet it was difficult to look away.

'I know this wasn't the perfect way for me to tell you and I am sorry Dutta...I don't think there could ever be a perfect way...but I just felt that you should know,' she began. Dutta stared at her, his mouth slightly open, as he vainly tried to overcome the shock of what he was being told. 'What happened that night was a mistake...We both got carried away,' continued Nakusha. Dutta turned away to stare outside of the window, not capable of looking at her any longer and not uttering a single word. He squeezed his eyes shut, cursing himself for having put her in this situation.

'Please don't misunderstand me. I haven't come here to ask you for money, or to ask you to support me and the baby...I'm here because as the father you had the right to know,' she said painfully. She could see his body tense and felt the tears spill out from her eyes. The tension that spread across the room almost suffocated her. He would not even look at her, so there was clearly no point in staying there any longer.

'I think I should leave,' she uttered quietly, placing her contact card on his desk. She let out a small sob as she opened the door to leave, not turning back to look at him.

When Dutta turned around he saw that she had gone. He stood stunned, still reeling from the fact that he had gotten Nakusha pregnant. He held on to the side of his desk for support as he suddenly felt his head spin. He was going to have a baby?

Love Zahra 😳 x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

wicked update...so he atleast he remembered her name n its cute tht he kept her necklace...hw many men wud keep tht after a one night stand...

awww i hpe he does see the card she left..n does gt in touch with her..afterall they r havin a baby 2gva unless he aint ready 2 hav a kid yt...

btw i noticed hw a receptionist called shabz is in ur ff...lol..wna c wt shabz has 2 say 2 this..lolπŸ˜†

update soon n pls drop me a PM when u do😳
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 13 years ago
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG... Finally she found him...
I can totally picturise the whole thing.. and omg he missed her...
He still thinks about her n here she comes...
Aww why did she leave?
I duno what to say lol.. awesome update... loved their confrontation n his reaction...
Thanks for the PM... Continue soon..