Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awhh das wz soo sweetnnluvd da convo b/n tasha! soo emotnal n am soo gald she asd hm 2 cum wv hr 4 chkup 👏 😆 ..awh dutta n AS convo wz so cute hun .. dutta is so inocnt n amazin lol 😳...gr8 upd8 hun thnx 4 da pm n continue soon..mwahh.xx
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
You have actually done a character makeover to all LTL characters....nakku is smart,independent woman...dutta a responsible,sensible fellow in touch with his feelings...And best is AS...she is a urbane mom..who has not broken down after her family broke up by her husband..she is strong and levelheaded...aware of the world..i liked that best..ur description of the situation they are in is so natural and realistic..that it feels like i m reading a novel by a professional..

great work plz keep going...by the way i told Shabz..about the cameo in ur FF...she was surprised...i guess pleasantly so....
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gr8 updt!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AS nd Dutta convo vry nice...........dutta ready to tke his responsibilty............. wow!!!! Nakku inviting himfr appntmnt........
Realy liked it............
Thanx frPM
updt soooooooooon
lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Zahra, girl, you have a way with words! Beautiful! This is so much like an M&B romance, from the setting to the language to the descriptions to the emotions! Loving it!

My only grouse being, I'm not sure if I want to see D and N in a modern setting. I am so used to  the rustic version of the love story.😳 Maybe it'll take time for me to get used to this new setting!

Keep writing, girl! 😊
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I like how Dutta isn't going to back away from his responsibility....Nakku's pregnancy hormones are kicking in...makes me laugh for some reason (hey i am not sadistic) its just funny because, well I have a way of twisting things to make me laugh, but I'll keep my imaginations to myself lol. I am wondering how AS will react to Naku, like how they will meet..but it was very well written, excellent part 😊
--khushi-- thumbnail
Reserved

Edited:-

I m soooooooo  Sorry dear for replying soooooooo  late..........................
Awesome update dear.............................. Dutta n her mum's convo was very good......................
she really  handle him well........................ and showed him the right path what to do next..................
Dutta fells ashamed of what happened.................. and he consider his self equally responsible for all the situation............................ Nakku & Dutta's convo was also Good............................They both r bit hesitated but knw what r their responsibilities......................
yaar i want to knw abt Nakku's parents????? Does she also leave alone??????????
M sorry if u mentioned abt them in previous part...................... coz m not remember anything abt them...................... so i thought its better i would ask u....................................

Edited by khushi0318 - 13 years ago
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very nice update yar love it datta and nakku wow yar keep writing and update soon i am eagerly waiting for next part as u said and i hope the baby bring them close to each other and thank god there is no evil trio in ur story or they r out there 😕
nupurvj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey
Nice part!
I think you missed sending me a PM but no worries! Next time =)
But awesome update though!!!
Continue soon!
Thanks
Take Care =)
Nupur
shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

very nice update ..... very well written .....

conversation between tasha was very understanding
please add me to your PM list
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Edited my comment on page 5! And I promise to comment on chapter 3 as soon as I get a chance to! I read it as soon as I got the PM, though, haha!