Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
please update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh she found him! He didn't say anything but I guess I didnt expect him to.....I hope he does something soon...poor Naku 
Update soon!
Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Once again, thank you all for your lovely comments đŸ€—, and thanks for taking the time out to read and comment 😳. I hope you are all enjoying the story so far 😳:

@ Yuvika: Hey! 😃 Glad you liked the update 😳. I know, most men would just leave it in the past and try to forget, but Dutta here is in love, hehe 😆. He will get in touch with her in the next chapter 😉. Oh so you noticed Shabz special appearance, lol đŸ€Ł- well only if she reads this FF will I be able to see what she has to say about it 😆. Thanks for the comment- I'll PM you when I update next 😃. x

@ Sophia21: Yes, she found him 😃- and yep she refused to leave his thoughts in the past two months since he met her 😍. Thank you, I'm happy you liked the chapter 😳- I'll be updating very soon 😊. x

@ MAAHI_RCKZZ: Thank you so much, I'm really pleased you like the story so far 😳. I shall be updating shortly and I will drop you a PM when I do 😃. x

@ mIsSy.x: Hiya! 😳 Yep, finally she met him and told him everything. And that necklace part is my favorite, the way he just had to reach for it to remind himself that it is still there in his pocket- and that smile as he touches it 😍. He will definitely go look for her, he's not letting go of her now 😆. I will continue soon 😃. Thanks for the lovely comment 😳. x

@ Shilpita: Hello!! 😃 I hope you had a lovely birthday, by the way đŸ€—- I hope all your wishes come true! 😳 And thank you for your sweet comment 😳. I wanted Naku to tell it to him plain and simple, no beating around the bush, but being brave and facing the music . You're totally right, she has accepted the situation that she is in and is aware that she made a mistake, instead of becoming melodramatic and begging Dutta to solve all her troubles 😆. You'll see this independent nature of hers a lot in this story 😛. I will update soon and will PM you. Thanks again 😃. x

@ ushankitvc: Haha, yes everything happened pretty fast 😆. Dutta will meet up with Naku again in the next chapter, which is after he meets another person that is in his life 😉😆. Thanks for reading and commenting 😳, I shall send you a PM when I next update 😃. x

@ Borna: Oooh, WOW!! đŸ˜ČI don't think I've ever had such a big comment for my FFs before 😆, but it was amazing and a joy to read, thank you so much đŸ€—- I shall reply to it in a separate post below đŸ˜ł. x

@ sasha_1: Thank you very much 😳- Dutta's next step will be a step which I'm sure you all will be very happy with 😉. Naku likes Dutta too, but I guess not as much as he likes her at the moment- he is totally captivated by her, whereas she has buried her feelings deep inside her, thinking that they shared nothing but that one-night stand together 😛. This baby is the key thing that will bring them together 😳. I will be updating very soon 😃. x

@ shallymann: Awww, you found it short? 😆 The next chapter is about the same length 😆. I'll try to make them longer 😳. Yeah, you can't help but feel sorry for her- but there's no need to worry, Dutta will always be by her side 😉😆. Thank you for your comment 😳. x

@ swati2008: Thank you so much 😃. I'm happy you liked it 😳. Dutta will go to another person in the next chapter before he goes to Naku, you'll see who that is very soon 😉😆. Thanks again 😳. x

@ khushi0318: Hiya! 😃 Hope your sister and the little new arrival are both doing well 😳. Thanks for reading and commenting. Everything is hopefully going to stay positive, I hardly ever have bad things happening in my FFs, and neither do I have any villains or vamps 😆. No need to thank me, it's no problem 😳. Update is coming up 😃. x

@ dhlgirl: Hey! 😊 Thank you so much, I'm glad you like the story so far 😳. I shall update soon and will send you a PM when I post it 😃. x

@ Suvi7884: Hello! 😳 I know, she found him, and so easily too 😆. Exactly, he was too shocked to speak, but he will definitely speak in the next chapter 😆. I will update soon 😃. x

Love Zahra x

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail

Originally posted by: PaNa4ever

I loved the first chapter of TLMH but didn't comment on it earlier, so I might as well cover two chapters in one comment now! I am happy you got the chance to comment, because it was seriously a lovely comment đŸ€— Thank you so much for taking out the time to leave such an amazing comment 😳

First and foremost, you have a wonderful way with words, Zahra! Your descriptions are able to conjure up images in my mind, and that's one of the main reasons I find myself hooked to fanfics every now and then. I can literally see and hear Mishal and Mahhi in this story, even though it's nothing like LTL. And I'm loving it! *sigh* I've turned into such a huge MisHi fanatic in the past few months since I first started watching LTL. It's great to see an AU fanfic where I can imagine the actors in it with no problems at all! Awww, that's so sweet of you to say! 😳 Since I wrote this story originally for Prem and Heer, I am still seeing them at the moment, I think after I couple of chapters I will begin to see Dutta and Nakusha in the story 😆 But I get what you mean- I went from knowing nothing about this show in September, to watching all episodes in just one week 😆 I got completely hooked to this show, and it is all because of Mishal and Mahhi and their amazing chemistry onscreen 😳 I totally fell for the story 😆

Favorite parts:

Chapter 1

'Whoa there,' a voice said. It was a male voice- a voice which was such a velvety rumble to her ears that it had her closing her eyes in response. As she opened her eyes in a state of dreamy languor she became conscious of a pair of large, striking, black eyes gazing down at her.

Ahhh, that "velvety rumble"...Beautiful description there! And the "large, striking, black eyes"...Wow. I love Nakusha's observations; even in her "state of dreamy languor" his voice has such an incredible effect on her already. *sigh* I know, she is aware of every detail of him, that's the effect he's had on her 😍- he's like the magnet pulling her towards him 😆

She remembered him telling her his name, and remembered reveling in how beautiful it had sounded to her ears.

She was hopelessly drawn to him, drawn to everything about him.

Awww. Definitely the sweetest thing I've read in a long, long time, that comment about how beautiful his name sounded! Hopelessly attracted to him, driven insane by the feeling of his eyes following her every movement - driven to the heights of passion... Awww really? 😳 Thank you so much 😳 

And now here she is, searching for him, to tell him that he is the father of her child. I admire her for that - her determination to find him, despite the fact that she knows next to nothing about him. Exactly, I feel every woman should have this determination to face the problems in their lives and face the hurdles head on 😳. If you've made a mistake, don't run from it, but accept it and learn to see the positive side of things 😃

Chapter 2

It had been two months and he still could not stop thinking about her. The way her hair cascaded effortlessly and gracefully down her back, the scent of jasmine that emanated off her to reach him, the way she had shuddered at his touch.

And I'm still marvelling at the beauty of this sentence and the rest of the paragraph! I was pleasantly surprised that Dutta is still so enchanted by Naku - a very pleasant surprise indeed! Hehe, I just had to show his side of the story, how she had changed his life, not just how he had changed hers 😳 I didn't want the story to be about Naku's struggle to get Dutta to love her, but I wanted it to be the beautiful journey of them coming together as they enjoy the special moments of her pregnancy 😳. Dutta paced around the room, running his hands through his hair incessantly. She was here to see him- but why? Why suddenly after two months? He had no clue, but it was horrendously  

turning him into a nervous wreck.

This part made me laugh, especially the last sentence. Dutta Patil, a nervous wreck? *frowns* I think I can imagine it, and it's a pretty cute image, haha! Haha, yeah, again this is what Naku does to him 😆- that calm and composed attitude goes flying out the window 😆

His reaction upon seeing Nakusha is priceless. Instantly captivated, it seems...Of course things are awkward, and that comes across so well in the way she reacts to his touch, even if it is as simple as a touch on the arm. I know, I hope that awkwardness came across well? 😆 I was struggling when writing that bit 😆 

Dutta turned away to stare outside of the window, not capable of looking at her any longer and not uttering a single word. He squeezed his eyes shut, cursing himself for having put her in this situation.

The last sentence here says so much about Dutta. He's shocked, understandably, but in spite of the shock, he berates himself for putting her in such a situation. How many men would even let that thought cross their minds? He's a very responsible man usually, that night with Naku was one of the times he stumbled, but he isn't the kind of man to discard a woman after a fling with her 😃 Actually the next chapter of the story will show why he is like this, why he wouldn't abandon Naku or his child 😳.

'Please don't misunderstand me. I haven't come here to ask you for money, or to ask you to support me and the baby...I'm here because as the father you had the right to know,' she said painfully. She could see his body tense and felt the tears spill out from her eyes. The tension that spread across the room almost suffocated her. He would not even look at her, so there was clearly no point in staying there any longer.

Oh my gosh, my heart went out to Naku! And my admiration for her went up several notches as well. She seems strong-willed; she doesn't beat around the bush at all either. She doesn't know quite what to make of his reaction (or lack of reaction, rather), so she decides to leave. *sigh* Dang it, I want to know what happens next! That was a touching scene, she just wants to do what is right, not ask him for support 😃. You'll know what happens next very soon 😆

Please PM me when you update! I will do 😃

~ Borna Thank you so much again Borna! đŸ€— Your comment made my day, and I really appreciate it 😳 Love Zahra x

MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
*Reserved* for a reply to your reply about my comment (LOL!)
*Edited*

Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

I am happy you got the chance to comment, because it was seriously a lovely comment đŸ€— Thank you so much for taking out the time to leave such an amazing comment 😳 

Aww, there's no need to thank me for this, honestly! I couldn't stop myself from launching a commentary, which is what I typically do when I really like something I watch/read.

Awww, that's so sweet of you to say! 😳 Since I wrote this story originally for Prem and Heer, I am still seeing them at the moment, I think after I couple of chapters I will begin to see Dutta and Nakusha in the story 😆 But I get what you mean- I went from knowing nothing about this show in September, to watching all episodes in just one week 😆 I got completely hooked to this show, and it is all because of Mishal and Mahhi and their amazing chemistry onscreen 😳 I totally fell for the story 😆

Ah, I know what you mean about visualizing certain characters in a story. *nods* Especially if you've written a story with a certain couple in mind...It's harder to break away from the mental pictures. But it's commendable that you decided to replace Prem-Heer with Dutta-Nakusha here...As for me, I'm just an ardent fan of Mishal-Mahi's chemistry, both onscreen and offscreen, so I'm happy imagining them in a story - if I can visualize them in the narrative, I'm happy! 😃 I'm also relatively new to this show (still have to catch up on a gazillion episodes, dang it!) but I'm addicted. Completely addicted!

Favorite parts:

Chapter 1

'Whoa there,' a voice said. It was a male voice- a voice which was such a velvety rumble to her ears that it had her closing her eyes in response. As she opened her eyes in a state of dreamy languor she became conscious of a pair of large, striking, black eyes gazing down at her.

Ahhh, that "velvety rumble"...Beautiful description there! And the "large, striking, black eyes"...Wow. I love Nakusha's observations; even in her "state of dreamy languor" his voice has such an incredible effect on her already. *sigh* I know, she is aware of every detail of him, that's the effect he's had on her 😍- he's like the magnet pulling her towards him 😆

*sigh* She's aware of every detail with incredible clarity...It seemed like she would swoon in response to that voice...I guess she already was, kind of. 😆 

She remembered him telling her his name, and remembered reveling in how beautiful it had sounded to her ears.

She was hopelessly drawn to him, drawn to everything about him.

Awww. Definitely the sweetest thing I've read in a long, long time, that comment about how beautiful his name sounded! Hopelessly attracted to him, driven insane by the feeling of his eyes following her every movement - driven to the heights of passion... Awww really? 😳 Thank you so much 😳 

Really! 😊 There's something very poetic about Nakusha's (aka your) thoughts about Dutta...Something that implies innate grace. Maybe I'm just trying too hard to establish connections between your Nakusha and Mahi's Naku, but I do feel that there is an inherent softness about both of them, even if they are strong-willed and determined. One definite difference, though, is that your Naku is fiercely independent, which gives this story a unique twist as far as characterization is concerned.

And now here she is, searching for him, to tell him that he is the father of her child. I admire her for that - her determination to find him, despite the fact that she knows next to nothing about him. Exactly, I feel every woman should have this determination to face the problems in their lives and face the hurdles head on 😳. If you've made a mistake, don't run from it, but accept it and learn to see the positive side of things 😃

And I agree with you on that! 👏 

Chapter 2

It had been two months and he still could not stop thinking about her. The way her hair cascaded effortlessly and gracefully down her back, the scent of jasmine that emanated off her to reach him, the way she had shuddered at his touch.

And I'm still marvelling at the beauty of this sentence and the rest of the paragraph! I was pleasantly surprised that Dutta is still so enchanted by Naku - a very pleasant surprise indeed! Hehe, I just had to show his side of the story, how she had changed his life, not just how he had changed hers 😳 I didn't want the story to be about Naku's struggle to get Dutta to love her, but I wanted it to be the beautiful journey of them coming together as they enjoy the special moments of her pregnancy 😳.

Ah, I see! It's about how they change each other's lives, with that one night as the starting point! Oh, I'm looking forward to this even more now!

Dutta paced around the room, running his hands through his hair incessantly. She was here to see him- but why? Why suddenly after two months? He had no clue, but it was horrendously  

turning him into a nervous wreck.

This part made me laugh, especially the last sentence. Dutta Patil, a nervous wreck? *frowns* I think I can imagine it, and it's a pretty cute image, haha! Haha, yeah, again this is what Naku does to him 😆- that calm and composed attitude goes flying out the window 😆

Haha, I love it! Upon seeing - no, sorry, - thinking about Naku...All composure disappears! 😆 SUCH a cute image of Dutta/Mishal, yaar...I can just see this as entirely new show, actually. LOL!

His reaction upon seeing Nakusha is priceless. Instantly captivated, it seems...Of course things are awkward, and that comes across so well in the way she reacts to his touch, even if it is as simple as a touch on the arm. I know, I hope that awkwardness came across well? 😆 I was struggling when writing that bit 😆 

No need to worry, hun! It came across very well to me, at least. I would've quoted more, but since I could literally see Naku's expressions in my head, I felt that a vague sentence would be enough to say "I got it!" The way you described it, ironically, seems like the perfect description of Dutta-Naku awkwardness.

Dutta turned away to stare outside of the window, not capable of looking at her any longer and not uttering a single word. He squeezed his eyes shut, cursing himself for having put her in this situation.

The last sentence here says so much about Dutta. He's shocked, understandably, but in spite of the shock, he berates himself for putting her in such a situation. How many men would even let that thought cross their minds? He's a very responsible man usually, that night with Naku was one of the times he stumbled, but he isn't the kind of man to discard a woman after a fling with her 😃 Actually the next chapter of the story will show why he is like this, why he wouldn't abandon Naku or his child 😳.

"Stumbled?" I hope it wasn't truly stumbling...The romantic in me wants to think that he was just completely overwhelmed by her...Ahah, there I go, being a TaSha/MisHi fanatic again. That will happen a lot, I'm thinking...😳

'Please don't misunderstand me. I haven't come here to ask you for money, or to ask you to support me and the baby...I'm here because as the father you had the right to know,' she said painfully. She could see his body tense and felt the tears spill out from her eyes. The tension that spread across the room almost suffocated her. He would not even look at her, so there was clearly no point in staying there any longer.

Oh my gosh, my heart went out to Naku! And my admiration for her went up several notches as well. She seems strong-willed; she doesn't beat around the bush at all either. She doesn't know quite what to make of his reaction (or lack of reaction, rather), so she decides to leave. *sigh* Dang it, I want to know what happens next! That was a touching scene, she just wants to do what is right, not ask him for support 😃. You'll know what happens next very soon 😆

And I need to review that chapter ASAP 😆

Please PM me when you update! I will do 😃

~ Borna Thank you so much again Borna! đŸ€— Your comment made my day, and I really appreciate it 😳 Love Zahra x

It was a pleasure, Zahra! đŸ€— Gosh, that sounds so formal after all the crazy stuff I wrote earlier! 😆 Ah well! It was more like an automatic-reaction comment, so I'm glad it made you happy. Hopefully there are more of those to come! 😊

Edited by PaNa4ever - 13 years ago
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Hello to all you lovely people out there 😃 I hope everyone is alright 😳 Thank you all for the comments on the previous chapter, they were all so sweet đŸ€— Here is chapter three 😃 And I have set up a PM list on page 1, so do let me know if you want to be on it, and if ever you want to be taken off that list then just drop me a PM and that'll be fine 😆:

~ Chapter Three ~

Dutta entered his mother's home, stepping into it for the first time in four months. Living in his own lavish apartment, he rarely came to his childhood home. Although, it was not because of the desire to live in luxury, but because this was the house in which he witnessed his mother spoken of harshly, constantly berated by his father at every turn. It was the house where he witnessed his family break apart, the house where his father had abandoned his mother to start another family. The memories connected to this house smothered Dutta and moving out was his only option when he turned eighteen, the time when he felt old enough to make his own decisions. He had known leaving his mother was not exactly the right thing to do, but she herself had chosen to stay in this house, stressing that she had no reason to leave the place that she rightfully called her home. They would meet, but it would always be in his apartment or nearby restaurants and cafes, never did he feel the need to set foot in this house again- until now.

Shakuntala Patil, known as Aayi Saheb by everyone around her, sat on the sofa, skimming through the pages of her newspaper, muttering quietly as she amused herself with the headline news. Occupied in her reading, neither did she notice nor hear Dutta enter the room and settle his head on her lap. She gasped as she saw her son crouched down on the floor, silently placing his head upon her lap, just like he did as a child. She automatically felt the presence of tears within her eyes. She placed her newspaper aside and gently stroked his hair.

'Dutta...you here...? What's happened?' she asked.

When he did not answer, she held his face in her hands and made him look up at her, taken aback by the sight of his red, moist eyes. 'Why have you been crying?' she asked, her face beginning to line with worry as she amply dried his face with the pallu of her sari. Dutta remained motionless all the while. 'Dutta...please tell me what has happened, you are worrying me.'

'I've made a mistake Aayi,' Dutta spoke finally. He kept his eyes lowered, unable to look at his mother out of the feeling of shame that flowed through every fiber of his being.

His mother frowned in utter confusion, failing in trying to comprehend what was going on. 'Will you just tell me what has happened?' she asked.

'I've made a mistake,' he repeated, 'I...I got someone...pregnant...,' he confessed. There was no easy way to say it, but there it was, finally out in the open. He sensed his Aayi's body stiffen, and watched as she removed her hands from his face. 'Aayi...,' he whispered as she stood up and stepped away and he knew that he had broken her heart.

Her face flashed with disappointment, as she felt frustrated that her son could be so reckless in his actions. 'How could you be so irresponsible Dutta? Didn't I teach you better than this?' she asked, looking away in an attempt to hide her pain.

Dutta stood up and stepped closer to his mother, hating himself for being the cause of her tears. 'I know Aayi,' he said quietly, 'I made a stupid decision, I didn't think at all. And now, I've ruined her life as well.'

Aayi Saheb folded her arms and turned away from him again. Dutta eyed her warily as she moved to take a seat again, waiting to see if she had anything else to say. He sat down next to her, taking her hands in his, his eyes still downcast. 'Please talk to me Aayi. Tell me off, hit me...but please don't sit silently like this,' he pleaded.

His mother gave his hand a little squeeze. 'I'm your mother Dutta, I can't ever stop loving you. But how could you act so carelessly? What were you thinking Dutta?' she asked, and Dutta sighed.

He didn't think at all, he had just acted on his impulses, overcome with desire for that one woman that had held him captive that night.

'If only your father was here, maybe things would have turned out differently,' Aayi Saheb mused and Dutta pulled away, staring at his clenched his fists, his jaw tensing. As if his father's presence would solve everything, he scoffed.

'I rather not talk about him, please,' he said and she nodded meekly. They talked for a while, opening up after what felt like a lifetime. She did not take it as well as he thought she would, but he knew it could have been much worse.

'What should I do Aayi?' Dutta asked, scared for the first time in his life. How was he going to shoulder such a big responsibility?

'Haven't I always taught you to do the right thing and fulfill your responsibilities? I will always support you Dutta, whatever happens. I know you better than anyone, but right now, I don't think you need me to tell you what you should do...,' she replied.

Dutta nodded, for she was right. He did not need anyone to tell him- he knew what he had to do.

~

Nakusha sat on the cold, hard floor of her bathroom, hunched over the toilet, trembling as she waited to be seized by the bout of nausea that she knew was to jolt through her body any minute. Uninvitingly, sickness surged through her and she leaned over the toilet to spill her guts out.

She leaned her head against the toilet seat, her stomach still churning and her body unable to muster the energy to get up. When she finally regained some strength she heaved herself up and took herself to the kitchen to nibble on some crackers, not wishing to have an empty stomach, for the baby's sake.

She groaned as she heard the doorbell ring, clutching to the side of the kitchen counter for support. Neither was Nakusha in the mood to meet anyone nor did she look a very pretty sight at the moment. The bell impatiently rang once more and she dragged herself to the front door, opening the door to see the one person she certainly did not expect to be standing across the threshold.

Dutta Shreeram Patil.

'Hi,' said Dutta awkwardly, his eyes trained fully on Nakusha. She felt heat rise in her cheeks, suddenly conscious of her state as she watched his eyes take in her disheveled appearance. She did not know if she should laugh or cry at her helpless state.

After what felt like years of silence, Dutta finally spoke. 'Can I come in?' he asked and Nakusha nodded, stepping aside to let him inside. He stepped forwards and the intoxicating whiff of his cologne had her eyes closing as he glided past her to enter the apartment.

Dutta watched her through the corner of his eye, frequently making contact with her gaze as he closed the door behind him. Nakusha walked into the living room, mindful of his proximity as he followed her. He sat down on the sofa when she gestured for him to take a seat, his eyes scanning her home in hope that it would reveal more about this mystery woman.

'Did you want anything to drink? A tea or coffee?' she asked suddenly, not knowing what else to say.

'Sure...a cup of tea would be great,' replied Dutta and Nakusha gave a short nod, ambling to the kitchen. She took it as a chance to make herself look more respectable, fixing her shirt and neatening her hair. She heated the water in the kettle, closing her eyes as the reality of the situation dawned on her. What did Dutta want?

Her head wanted him to leave and never show his face again. She had always been an independent woman, living only for herself and never taking support from others. But a slight hope that he may wish to be a part of the baby's life stirred in her heart. She did not know whether she would be able to do this alone, she certainly did not feel strong enough, especially now that pregnancy hormones were beginning to invade her body.

Nakusha walked back into the living room with the tea and held it out for Dutta. He noticed her hands quivering and quickly reached forward to set the hot mug on the table before it dropped from her hands. His fingers had lingered over hers for a moment, before the scorching heat of the tea had him landing back to planet earth.

'Sorry,' she mumbled, silently settling down on the other side of the sofa, keeping a suitable distance from him.

'No, I'm sorry,' said Dutta, turning his head sideways to look at her, shifting slightly closer. 'I know I didn't take the situation too well yesterday...I was just in shock...but...,'

'You don't need to explain. I know it was not exactly the best news to receive...and that so suddenly. If you came here to apologize, then there's no need to,' she interrupted.

Dutta shook his head. 'I didn't just come here to apologize. I'm not just going to let you deal with this all by yourself and just walk away- I fully well know what my responsibilities are,' he said.

Nakusha frowned, suspecting where this conversation was leading to. 'I don't want to keep you bound to me Dutta, I don't need your pity. You have your own life and I don't want to be the one creating all these problems for you,' she said.

Dutta raised his eyebrows. 'It's not about pity Nakusha. It's about what I want to do- and this is what I want, honestly. You can't just come to me one day and tell me you're pregnant and expect me to not care and just continue with my life as if nothing has happened. I want to be a part of the baby's life, I want the baby to know that he or she does have a father,' he argued.

Nakusha felt a pang of guilt pierce through her and looked down at her feet in shame. She was only thinking about herself, she had no idea how he must be feeling, despite knowing that he was in the same boat as she was in. Stupid hormones, she thought to herself.

'I...I'm sorry,' she apologized.

Dutta sighed and stood up to leave, making his way towards the front door.

Nakusha leapt up from her seat and followed him, catching up with him in the hallway.

'Wait!' she called and Dutta stopped in his tracks. 'I am going for a check-up tomorrow...I don't mind if you want...if you want to come with me,' she hesitated, afraid of his answer.

A small smile tugged at the corner of Dutta's lips and he nodded. 'I would really like that,' he answered and added 'Thank you,' before exiting her abode, closing the door with a slight click behind him.

Nakusha stood there for a few moments questioning whether she had just imagined that whole scene. She took in a deep breath and went back inside to the living room, reaching for the untouched mug of tea. She took a sip; confusion on whether she should be happy or sad soared through her mind.

Hope you liked it 😳

Loved Zahra x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thanks for updating

awww AS and Dutta scene was really sweet and emotional...quite surprised 2 c her tke the matter nt so badly..lol.....

awww bless dutta it all mus b so new and awkward for him, glad tht he wnts 2 b a part of her life n the babys... n m happy naku is ok with it.. does naku live al alone? no parents or siblings?

hw awkward mus it b for the pair of thm.. a one night stand with a stranger resulted in a baby..both mus b feeling so weird around each other dnt blame thm it is a pretty weird situation... hpe 2 c thm bond n gt 2 knw each other better

btw wil he propose soon? or wil he w8 til they fall in love?
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 13 years ago
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww zahra, such an amasing ff. I reli enjoyed it. Its so unique and just simply wonderful! Update soon nd plz add me 2 ur pm list.
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awwww i liked AS and Dutta's convo.. glad he confessed and im so happy he decided to support Nakku and his baby...
Raahh dat was so awkward between them plus her hormones lol..
Dats nice of her to ask him to come for the appointment.

I think he will probably ask her to move in with him so that she doesnt stay alone lol...

Awesome update... Thnks for the PM.. Continue soon
Edited by Sophia21 - 13 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

Once again, thank you all for your lovely comments đŸ€—, and thanks for taking the time out to read and comment 😳. I hope you are all enjoying the story so far 😳:

wel zahra wel do defo luv readn ur FF..n ur rytin styl is rli gud mashallah n diff 😉😊 itz rli sweet

@ mIsSy.x: Hiya! 😳 Yep, finally she met him and told him everything. And that necklace part is my favorite, the way he just had to reach for it to remind himself that it is still there in his pocket- and that smile as he touches it 😍. He will definitely go look for her, he's not letting go of her now 😆. I will continue soon 😃. Thanks for the lovely comment 😳. x

ah kno lol it wz jus soo sweet..wud b soo romantic if sum1 actuali dd dat 2 u..ah mnt da necklce prt lol mkz u feel soo special 😳😳
yeahh!! 😆 lol
awhh ur welcum hun .xx