FF: Thaam Le Mera Haath: Chapter 7:Page 14: Mar 5

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
~ Fanfic: Thaam Le Mera Haath ~

Hello guys! πŸ˜ƒ Hope everyone is doing well πŸ€—. I only just joined this forum recently, some of you may already know me- if not, I am Zahra 😳. I wrote this originally on Prem and Heer, but didn't get to finish the story. So I decided I might as well continue it with the characters of Dutta and Nakusha πŸ˜†. I'll just clear that the FF is nothing like the show, Dutta is not a don, haha, and Nakusha never covered herself with black soot πŸ˜†. So, it's purely fiction, nothing at all like the show. The FF deals with quite a mature, realistic matter. I hope you guys enjoy it 😳.

~*~*~

~ Chapters ~

Chapter One: Page 1
Chapter Two: Page 3
Chapter Three: Page 5
Chapter Four: Page 7
Chapter Five: Page 9
Chapter Six: Page 11
Chapter Seven: Page 14

~*~*~

~ PM List ~

~*~*~ 

~ Chapter One ~

A lone tear fell down to caress her cheek as she struggled to comprehend the news that was staring her in the face. This could not be happening. This was not how her life was meant to turn out. She had so many plans, so many aspirations. How could she have been so foolish? How could she have let this happen?

She had a successful career ahead of her, the prospect of travelling around the world. Yet, in an instant, one reckless act of hers had washed it all away. She stared down at the pregnancy test, clinging to it tightly as she scanned it once more, the thin blue line flashing at her. After taking four tests, each showing the same thing, there was no doubt that Nakusha Ganpat Mahale was pregnant.

~*~ Flashback ~*~

It was her twenty-first birthday- her friends had argued that going out was a must, almost dragging her out of her apartment and grabbing a taxi to a well-known club scene. As she entered the club, her initial hesitation to go out died down and she felt herself really enjoying getting loose. It was not everyday that she was able to escape her hectic work life and find herself having fun and fully taking pleasure out of her life. The drinks kept coming in, and she did not refuse. Why would she? It was her birthday and she was there to have fun.  As she danced to her heart's content, she raised her glass to her lips and frowned. She stared at her empty glass and childishly giggled, hopping over to the bar carelessly. 

'A Cape Cod, please,' she requested to the bartender, taking a seat on a swivel stool as she waited for her drink. She nonchalantly hummed to the music that drummed across each corner of the room. She felt herself turning ten shades of red when the bartender bestowed her with a wink as well as her drink.

It was when she turned to return to the dance floor that she felt herself crashing into something hard but strangely warm. The impact of the crash had her spinning around, and almost falling as her head began to spin with light-headedness. It took her a moment to register the feel of two arms holding her up steadily.

'Whoa there,' a voice said. It was a male voice- a voice which was such a velvety rumble to her ears that it had her closing her eyes in response. As she opened her eyes in a state of dreamy languor she became conscious of a pair of large, striking, black eyes gazing down at her.

'Are you okay?' he asked as she regained control of her balance as well as her senses. She gave him a small smile and nodded.

'Can I get you a drink?' he asked unexpectedly and she giggled, pointing to her brim filled glass. As she noticed his face fall, she felt something twinge inside of her. She suddenly gulped down her drink right to the very last drop and took a seat at the bar once more, waiting for him to join her. He smirked at her act, clearly impressed and slid in the seat next to her. She remembered him telling her his name, and remembered reveling in how beautiful it had sounded to her ears. She couldn't remember the last time she had enjoyed someone's company as she did his.

He was charming, sexy, and oozed charisma. She was hopelessly drawn to him, drawn to everything about him. When she left him to join her friends and dance the night away, she could feel his eyes on her all night, and it was driving her insane. So insane that she felt herself walking up to him, taking his hand and taking him to the dance floor with her. Of course, he had obliged, for she could see the same attraction that she felt for him reflected in his eyes for her. She twirled around him, maneuvering her body to the beat of the music, and he did the same.  It was her turn to oblige when he had bent down to cover her lips with his, for it was a feeling unlike no other, sending blissful chills down her spine. And thus, one thing had led to another.

'Come home with me,' he had whispered seductively in her ear. She knew he was not taking advantage, for he was just as drunk as she was. In fact, many could blame her for taking advantage of him. Without thinking, she had silently slipped her hand in his, following him and leaving her friends behind. She clung to him desperately, loving the passion that he had rained upon her.

When they had entered his home and he had lowered her on to his bed he had asked, 'Are you sure you want to do this?' and she had replied with a simple nod, letting his soft kisses caress her face and his hands caress her body. She had trembled, overcome with excitement. She loved the way his muscles felt underneath his shirt, she loved the way he whispered her name. Most of all, she had felt complete when he had lowered himself on to the bed and joined her.

~*~*~

And here she was, two months onwards, facing the consequences. This was not how she had imagined getting pregnant. She had pictured being married, sitting together with her husband in their warm and cozy house, both waiting anxiously for the test to reveal that she was pregnant, both desperately wanting there to be a tiny baby growing inside of her. Today, she was all alone and unhappy. She felt nauseated and clammy, unable to believe that she had gotten herself into such a mess.

She needed to find him- she needed to find the father of her child. Though she was not willing to tell him about her pregnancy, she had a nagging urge to know what he felt about the whole situation. But how was she going tell him? She knew nothing about him. A face and a name that linked to that face was all that lingered in her memory of that night. Where was she going to find him? Where was she going to find Dutta Shreeram Patil?

Yep, that was it πŸ˜† Love Zahra x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Edited:
Wow gr8 start.....
OMG...Nakku already pregnanat with Dutta's child....
Poor girl....dont even know where to find him.....
Hope she finds him.......
Update soon......
And add me to ur PM list Zahra....😳
And Yuvi.....u always predict and it kills the suspense...πŸ˜†..but u hav a gud prediction powerπŸ˜‰
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi!!!!!!!!!! Jst read ur FF............Nakku is pregnant with Duttas chld ............... OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Hope he is not casanova.............nd.accept her with d child.................
Im hanging on a cliffhanger.............m looking frwd fr updt..............
Plzzzzzz do PM
Updt soooooon
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hmm . Different ... I like it .. Pls go on

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow amazing...dutta gt naku pregnant.... hmmm i bet u if she does meet him he myt jus nt remember wt happened cos both wer drunk...

i gt a feeling u wil shw tht he doesnt accept her..or ur story is focussing on hw she gts him 2 accept her n her baby...
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Reserved

Edited;
Woow great and different... πŸ˜‰ 
She's pregnant with Dutta's baby 😲 .. I hope she finds him soon...
Aww i feel sorry for her, she doesn't even know where he is..  ..
Lool Yuvi has already started predicting  ...
Please PM when u update if u can😳
Continue soonπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Sophia21 - 13 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sophia21

Lool Yuvi has already started predicting  ...  

lol yh m pretty gd at predicting arent i? lol
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice ff keep writing and update soon
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
reserved

edited;

hey da ff is rli gud...wow shez olrdi preggy wv duttaz bby!! 😳 ope she findz hm soon n e bta b owa da moon wen e findz owt lol dnt expt im 2 b tho lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ope 2 c em 2gva soon...can u plz pm me nxt tym u updat if u cn..continue soonπŸ˜ƒ .xx
Edited by mIsSy.x - 13 years ago
--khushi-- thumbnail

hey Zahra its different........................ seems interesting..............................

starting with Nakku's pregnancy & OMG that boy is Dutta😲...................... sounds very odd how can a girl specially a nakku kind of girl

loose her self control................. wanna knw what happen nxt??? how she find Dutta??? N how he will react on that?????

keep going dearπŸ‘πŸΌ
update soon dear....................... N if possible plz pm me whenever u update.....................

update soon dear........................................