Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey! finally i saw the episode!! phew! I loved the fact that sam actually made an effort to talk to khanak even if it was for her own benefit lol! but i hated the part where she brought up natasha!! what was THAT all about? she could have used a better way no? but then when khanak brought her halwa she talked itnay tameez say! LOL this sam girl na! i loved her and hated her today! i'm soo confused!😆

and erm one more thing! NEVER did a kiss look so HOT on Television! but in the middle of the hall?? get a room you guys!😆😆😆
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nitya ,Sidra -Agree with you Sams scne was bland today ... ..infact KT too at tht place..as if they are tired ? ...they must be overworking for that 1 hour special which May mentioned ...

why I felt the actors were not happy with dialogues  or the scnes themsleves...there brain said u got to act  but heart said this is not the way .I am want my character to shape......hows that for logic ...🤣
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
beeeni could i have a dramatic version from ufo the precap plsssssssssssssssssss😆
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya1209

Nitya ,Sidra -Agree with you Sams scne was bland today ... ..infact KT too at tht place..as if they are tired ? ...they must be overworking for that 1 hour special which May mentioned ...

why I felt the actors were not happy with dialogues  or the scnes themsleves...there brain said u got to act  but heart said this is not the way .I am want my character to shape......hows that for logic ...🤣

Oh not you too Priya🤣....Humara kya hooga?😆....Everywhere we need logic🤣.....
tofeeees thumbnail
Siddy just see the precap woman!! you'll fall in love with them ALL over again!! not that you had fallen out of love with them but still!!😆
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Nitya, you have saved me!!!🤗**May runs and gives Nitya a bear hug**....Next time I feel like this I know I am not alone....Everyone esle seems so claim about everything...Loving it , hating it, or debating....I am all over the place😆.....

🤗 you are definitely not alone! I know right! Everyone's either on  the hate side or the love side..I am not even in the middle..it's like I'm playing tug of war with both sides!😆😆

@karishma; the pre-cap was 😳 I don't even have any words to describe it..

@Beeni; it's called spontaneity man! 🤣 It just happens..don't ask all the W questions!(where, why, when..etc.)
Edited by -Nitya- - 13 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
beeeni.......daramatic expressions from u plssssssssssssss

yashu n kt were like wowowowowowwoowowowow
 its like sooo real the feeling of love passion  nervousness n innocence all wrapped up by them in one kiss
superb
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Nitya-

🤗 you are definitely not alone! I know right! Everyone's either one either the hate side or the love side..I am not even in the middle..it's like I'm playing tug of war with both sides!😆😆

@karishma; the pre-cap was 😳 I don't even have any words to describe it..

@Beeni; it's called spontaneity man! 🤣 It just happens..don't ask all the W questions!(where, why, when..etc.)

Yes tug of war....Perfect way to discribe it😆.....
tofeeees thumbnail

yar karishma the fact tht they were doing it in the hall totally put it off forrr some reason! LOL NOTTTTTTTT! ( a lil not a lot) 😆 i mean how the hell are you supposed to control your harmones to the point that they have to climb the stairs, walk the hall, enter the bedroom!!😲🤣🤣🤣 by the looks of it they could just start in the hall!and that sorta didn't gie a very good picture in my mind!🤣🤣 The kiss come to think of it was more passionate than Hot! i mean there was passion in their eyes right? it was done slowly and calculatingly 🤣 on shaan's part though! like he didn't wanna miss his aim or something! 🤣 bechara he's been staring at those lips for the longest time! it was like he was deciding whichh move to make on them! as in which move from the many he had thought he would when they had come so close!

garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh not you too Priya🤣....Humara kya hooga?😆....Everywhere we need logic🤣.....
[/QUOTE]

May read the brain and heart ..stuff ...loved the style ....so I am gonna rant about it for sometime ...😆😆

More like at wrong places we search for logic 🤣 ..

Tell me is it confirmed that one hour thing tomorrow ?