Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Krishna πŸ€— ...and this is for the baby πŸ€— ..Hope you are health is fine ....its lovely to see u  .....

Sehjal - I pretty much stationary since past month and would remain so till next year mid  (*touchwood*) ...just work is too much next week and when I come here I cant seem to leave ...

Yes Sams character has lot of depth ,just disinterested with people and their opinion around her ...maybe coz she was hurt badly ...but her dialogues needs to improve ...

And regarding Sunil-Shaan seen ,I felt correct emotion was missing ...

Akki -Boo , I am not sure why the got the girl in picture ...will she be the one to get Rahul in scene  ..maybe some party where Rahul meets akki and plans to enter Shaans life with some motive?

Waise two things sunil-Madhi divorce was forced in the sequence to justify bringing back Sam and Akki-and other lady maybe same case..who knows ...

KT and Yashu have actually pulled through many badly written pieces become of their acting ...πŸ‘ ..Priyanka and Rushali also had shown some great acting ...

Karishma - Haan dono hoon ...kyun ki main multi taking kar rahi hoon  πŸ˜† ...understood  my burthal ?πŸ˜†

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
samjhi meri pyaari  i understood ms multi asker

priya atleast say how u felt seeing the precap
isomers thumbnail
@May; I am so going through the same why?sigh drama today!πŸ˜†

I absolutely hated today's episode yet I liked it alot!
Let's see if I can clarify clearly.

Hated; why?
-Shaan. JERK! I am going to punch you in the face..like pronto! If I had a brick with me, I would've whacked you on the head with it. Your dialogues were that bad today. ^_^
I absolutely DESPISED the Sam is my good luck charm dialogue, we ALL understand that she means alot to you, there are so many other ways to show it, why this? And the Sunil-Shaan scene didn't have that same father&son feeling to it. Their scenes have always been emotional and good because the duo make it work..but it seemed too flat today.
---> I hate you for trying to dodge the topic again. I wanted him to explain to Khanak that he truly is sorry for the way he acted, but he just dodged it all off by saying that he loves her and the three words only have meaning when they come from her. Get something better to say tomorrow or I will personally see to it that Khanak kicks you out of the room for the rest of your LIFETIME. budthal..no MAHAbudthal!

Khanak; don't take his shit and forgive him so easily! That's all..no more complaints.πŸ˜†

Sam; you are Shaan's friend, you have to understand that he loves Khanak and there is a reason he married her. Degrading Khanak and bringing up Natasha over and over again is not helping. ^_^  put a lid to that topic.
Stop bringing up Tashu in front of Khanak. If you want halwa, go freakin' make it yourself. AND if you want Khanak's help..be nice about it, don't give her all the Tashu shit and try to manipulate her. It just makes her seem like a person who uses others.
Was it me or was her acting kind of bland today? I'm not trying to offend anyone, I am asking honestly. She seemed expressionless..maybe it was her dialogues that caused it? Even when she was talking about love, she still seemed off. Her acting during the entry scene was much better.

🀣 omgosh! I think this is the first time I'm angry at Shaan! someone give me an award for this!🀣 It's SO SO hard to say something bad about him. He deserves it though.. he is so tupid! *Khanak's style*

Loved;

-> Shaan's actions, 🀣 What he does still reflect his previous character. It shows us that some qualities take a WHOLE LOT OF TIME to change.
->Shaan's dialogue at the end.🀣 I know, I'm a very confused person..I hate it and love it at the same time. He gave Khanak the reassurance that he loves her no matter what. That those words only have meaning to him when they came out of her.
->Khanak's solo scene in the room. When he kicked the bed, her acting was so natural! Yash totally took the cake today, her dialogues were the best! better than the rest atleast. ^_^
->Sam's past..it has a certain mysterious touch to it..making me kind of curious. I hope the CVs give Rahul and Sam's past a good explanation..I don't want it to be sketchy and jumbled.

Karan's shirt. OMG. I never thought I would love blue more.🀣 The shirt compliments him SO WELL!

and finally..the KISS! :O They better not censor it. I am going to be SO mad if they do!
OMMMGGGGGGGG!! they actually kissed! this was my face --> 😲
where did that even come from? TOTALLY did not expect it! It was so freakin' amazing!! <3 I had to watch it like three times just to make sure that they actually kissed! RBO is going down in Indian TV history!πŸ˜†

Yash and Karan are so comfortable with each other! :O I mean, I don't think they'd kiss a random actor just like that! They have really grown as professionals too. (:

and lastly..I wonder how many shots they had to take for that scene.🀣🀣 With Yash and her consistency..it must've taken at least 15 shots no?🀣

The camera work for that pre-cap seeps perfection! The angle and everything was perfect!

🀣  now I'm done.
shanakyasharan thumbnail
shs yet enjoying thnks giving i guess
 she will come in sumtyme n she will  b dead wid the precap n then alive wid yr logics🀣
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharmida

Priya i have really missed your takes..i know you travel alot..so hears the thing Priyankas acting was flat today.I am her biggest fan but i am not blind..she didn't have that spark that she had in her entry,dialougues..horrendous,not her [email protected] the writers,but i loved her wink..LOL..it was soo cute and also liked the couch scene,the thing is she is not expressing much coz she is supposed to be normal,very chilled..i mean that is how some of us talk on a daily basis...but i like the intrigue in her story and i also like the mystery behind it...Rahul right now, all we have seen is him kickboxing and the dance moves.☺️...but as a pair they look good.

KT awesome acting today..really he is a gem..loved his shirt,hated the dialogues,hated Sunil-Shan scene.And i liked Yashu in the bedroom,.She was good.

Akkie Boo track sucks..sorry but it does.They gave them a scene after such a long time and what did we get..well nothing.

agree..they need to give her  better narrations...not her fault, but yes a few dialogue deliveries were flat...

all in all she looked good though, so i let it goπŸ˜† and hopefully th enext upcomign scenes wud be better!

rahul naam hi itna acha hai, naam sunte hi character se pyar ho gaya hai mujhe!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

shs yet enjoying thnks giving i guess
 she will come in sumtyme n she will  b dead wid the precap n then alive wid yr logics🀣

thanksgiving was yesterday.🀣
she's probably shopping like crazy today! Every store in America has sales!πŸ˜†
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am relying on YT for the epis karishma ..So if I am online I first visit forum then go checkout for the epi ...

Past week pura ..I have seen OMG Precap ..What a Precap ..Kya Precap ..So I first watch the precap then the episode 🀣🀣

I would say nice camera work and direction  .That had a hot as well as cute scene feeling ...hope the entire sequence is done in same manner asthetically pura Shanak like....
shanakyasharan thumbnail
hey nitay  did u c the precap n the last shank scene tooooooooo good na
 im wid u wid yr views wich u shall write dwn cause v think alikeπŸ˜†
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nitya, you have saved me!!!πŸ€—**May runs and gives Nitya a bear hug**....Next time I feel like this I know I am not alone....Everyone esle seems so claim about everything...Loving it , hating it, or debating....I am all over the placeπŸ˜†..... Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priya1209

I am relying on YT for the epis karishma ..So if I am online I first visit forum then go checkout for the epi ...

Past week pura ..I have seen OMG Precap ..What a Precap ..Kya Precap ..So I first watch the precap then the episode 🀣🀣

I would say nice camera work and direction  .That had a hot as well as cute scene feeling ...hope the entire sequence is done in same manner asthetically pura Shanak like....

i like this idea... my prob is though i watch the episodes onlien just as the episode is being aireed... from u-know-which forum!ROFLROFL toh i cant see the precap FIRST!😭