Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

rooj sweety im so wid u yr absolutely right agar sab accha achha ek baar mein hi dikha denge then wat will b left
 v get to c shanak lovely dovey in pain passion agggressive n intense in the comingtracks cause of rahul so its gotta b super interesting

Thanks...
exactly if you show all of it in one day, so to speak, then what is left to show? the story might become uninteresting and the cute nok-jhok which we all love will become bland and boring. to tell u the truth too much sweetness is not good all the time. u need sweetness to balance the sourness but if there is no sourness then slowly that sweetness becomes too sour...im only speaking figuratively. I used to think that it would be best if we had good epis only but i was so wrong because it was too good and eventually i was bored. I think CVs are smart to show the balance now. U don't want too good or too bad of something for a long time. it should be balance.

I can't wait to see the new track unfold i just hope its not horrible Ekta types
IFsKhanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol
nothing on RBO will ever be ekta types

i trust the CVs there
totally completely
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
rooj one thing i can assure u the most is this soap shall never ever go the ekta way the cvs will neve do that

teech

its just fr the time being sweety v shall c shanak n duck 2moro fr sure so lets enjoy that
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear chill out they need to link the storie s and then we would know

i also foresee rahul playing some cards for separating shnak

since shaan says his lifes only goal is khanak 

yup all part of show business need to take it

and Please stop suggesting such things  like sharing of montage etc., ( whosoever does the suggestions vey very bad idea)

In geet also two pairs (infact so many girls come and go)are there but nothin g of the sort has happned...n
aditee thumbnail

Originally posted by: zennnn

awww.........................finally a shanak office scene!

i hope we don't have yet another entry in the form of rahul's fiance!🤣

Looks like Shanak will take a back seat until they fully set the stage for the others
aditee thumbnail

Originally posted by: rooj-i

Thanks...
exactly if you show all of it in one day, so to speak, then what is left to show? the story might become uninteresting and the cute nok-jhok which we all love will become bland and boring. to tell u the truth too much sweetness is not good all the time. u need sweetness to balance the sourness but if there is no sourness then slowly that sweetness becomes too sour...im only speaking figuratively. I used to think that it would be best if we had good epis only but i was so wrong because it was too good and eventually i was bored. I think CVs are smart to show the balance now. U don't want too good or too bad of something for a long time. it should be balance.

I can't wait to see the new track unfold i just hope its not horrible Ekta types

WELL SAID!

I am ready for the next thing to happen with the friends' ego clashes

Shaan's a strong pig headed guy, will be great to see the tussle
Will be fun to watch Khanak be all reasonable, practical and argumentative about how he shud deal with his crisis

I will be happy to see them clash over principles

HE LOOKS GREAT WHEN HE IS MAD😳 AND He plays the role of an angst ridden guy really superbly

Thats my fave thing in his acting repertoire