πŸ‘πŸ€£
shit my rasmali u just cracked me up wid ur explaination
 man urs soooooooooooooooooo funny
loved yr explaination
 omggg dont ever do that at yr timeπŸ˜†
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
NITZEE!! Hi!! i saw your PM! sorry i didnt reply! i came here late and then i wanted to waych the episode and stuff! LOL you were so excited about the shopping tip! btw i didn't see what thought i saw 🀣 but i want to see it!
missangel1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg the precap did they really kiss or did cv make it out as they kissed from the angel they was shooting
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@May....love you dear...and can so understand all the confusion of heart and mind.
You are not crazy dear and the baby is doing greatπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I so loved teh rhyme...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Priya darling always love your analysis...

@Manita...God just read you want to leave dear...dont ...take a break its understandable..we do get off ...some things but then a break may ...get you back in a better frame of mind...will definitely miss you and all your post dear...loved reading alll..that you had to say and discuss.

@Vandu, Nitzs, Karishma, Beeni....yes bautifully picturized precap indeed...camra trick plus great comfort level between the co-stars indeed...the thumb of KT is the real...hero...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...along with the cameraman...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And yes more passionate then hot..and yes ...innocense too...πŸ˜†
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: tofeeees

NITZEE!! Hi!! i saw your PM! sorry i didnt reply! i came here late and then i wanted to waych the episode and stuff! LOL you were so excited about the shopping tip! btw i didn't see what thought i saw 🀣 but i want to see it!

what? 🀣 I only understood the first part of that.πŸ˜†
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Nitya-

what? 🀣 I only understood the first part of that.πŸ˜†

HAHAHA! i don't blame you! i'm all over the place arent i?🀣go check the PM you sent me and then you'll get it!πŸ˜†
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: tofeeees

HAHAHA! i don't blame you! i'm all over the place arent i?🀣go check the PM you sent me and then you'll get it!πŸ˜†

🀣 yes you are! but it's okay..because so am I!🀣 I'm going to go check it right now!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya1209

Oh not you too Priya🀣....Humara kya hooga?πŸ˜†....Everywhere we need logic🀣.....

May read the brain and heart ..stuff ...loved the style ....so I am gonna rant about it for sometime ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

More like at wrong places we search for logic 🀣 ..

Tell me is it confirmed that one hour thing tomorrow ?  

Urieekaaaa!...I have got it!....Switch the brain off and watch the show with your heart 🀣.....Uff so simple and it took me this long to fugure it outπŸ˜†......

Yash Ji posted it on his YT channel about the hour special....Can anyone esle verify that?....It's funny no promo or article promoted it....
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kubare

...camra trick plus great comfort level between the co-stars indeed...the thumb of KT is the real...hero...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...along with the cameraman...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So you got it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..but must say what trick
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Urieekaaaa!...I have got it!....Switch the brain off and watch the show with your heartd 🀣.....Uff so simple and it took me this long to fugure it outπŸ˜†......

Yash Ji posted it on his YT channel about the hour special....Can anyone esle verify that?....It's funny no promo or article promoted it....

🀣 I didn't think that was possible! I shall try to use the technique tomorrow! :P

I'm kind of happy that it's not being promoted.🀣 the less people that watch, the less likely RBO is to be noticed by those mean MPs or the censor board.πŸ˜› I don't want our show to fall into hungama. πŸ˜†