aww priya
 c dt is frs ahank n v wanna discuss them n their story here
 chill sweety
 u r just both confused n frustrated
 n no1 will take uur opinions wrong
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Priya i have really missed your takes..i know you travel alot..so hears the thing Priyankas acting was flat today.I am her biggest fan but i am not blind..she didn't have that spark that she had in her entry,dialougues..horrendous,not her [email protected] the writers,but i loved her wink..LOL..it was soo cute and also liked the couch scene,the thing is she is not expressing much coz she is supposed to be normal,very chilled..i mean that is how some of us talk on a daily basis...but i like the intrigue in her story and i also like the mystery behind it...Rahul right now, all we have seen is him kickboxing and the dance moves.☺️...but as a pair they look good.

KT awesome acting today..really he is a gem..loved his shirt,hated the dialogues,hated Sunil-Shan scene.And i liked Yashu in the bedroom,.She was good.

Akkie Boo track sucks..sorry but it does.They gave them a scene after such a long time and what did we get..well nothing.
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beeeniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.............................so did you watch teh precap or what??????And are you alive girl after watching?????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Karishma ...the same question to you dear....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and all others too...'

@Priya...an episode discussion thread is for dicussing the episode ..with all the characters of that particular drama...so one is completely free wot discuss Sam and Rahul too here ..as I will definitely eb doing that....so pleasae do not feel you have to kurb yourself from viewing your opinion here...
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
krishna i watched the precap more than 50 times already
 last dt mein mera excitement dekh le pata chal jaye ga

gosh gud to have u back its killing here widout the regulars
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Krishna congrats for the baby honey.!!!πŸ€— How is she?? Give her my love..coz i love babies.LOL..Take care of your health and the baby too..muaaah.!!! BTW i am in the AT if you want to come sometimes and chat..🀣.Hehe Love you loads.!!!
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Sheju darling thank you dear...baby doing good...mommy dear is a little bit tierd or the exact words exhausted...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Got a little time so came to se what all I missed and whats happening...yes me know you and Sid at teh AT...was there too in the beginning with you guys till I ahd to leave for the baby....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† loved the precap of Rahuls entry..the guy looks hot...and Pri looking good in red....cant wait to see the whole scene...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Will definitely drop in the AT again....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wida thumbnail
normally i dont like kissing scenes and all
especially in bolly or indian telly
BUT PRECAPEEEEE goshh im lovinggggggg ittttttttttttttttttttttt
its amazingg
shaan khanak are awesomee
and the innocence in theirr kiss is so amazingg
shanakyasharan thumbnail
yes wida ther innocence n that feeling of coming so close fr the frst time is so beautiflly shown
 passion is wat define shank moments like these
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Okay just posted in the brain vs heart thread and feel a little better...I thunkπŸ˜•....

Hello Krishna!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—Missed you, please tell me I have not gone crazy!.....How the baby?πŸ˜ƒ.....Oh no that rythms...Uff...Sorry...........
shanakyasharan thumbnail
may u havent gone mad just chill its like v have so much happening that u cant take it
 relax n atleast watch the precap n now dont say no or ill kick u