Nov 25th Update

ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
HI girls

Happy Thanksgiving to all

Part 1

episode starts with toral and hiten- toral does not want triveni and rishab to get married, she is wrried for her son- toral says i am with triveni but how can i accept her as my daughter in law? toral is worried that people will talk- rishab comes he says wow mum the girl whos saved m-honor and had to bear the brunt of vishal's revenge you are no accepting her as your daughter -in -law? they argue toral says what ever i will not let you marry triveni- rishab says ok than i will not marry all my life.
santu goes to moti- and tells her give her the shakti so she can punish vishal- santu tells moti to give her the same shakti as she did with maulik- moti says no santu i know i cursed you once but it is not easy for a mom to give her child death penalty- if you have do nyay with triveni- nice moti santu scene
moi and santu go to triveni she is crying santu tells her to get a hang of yourself as you have to punish vishal and me as i gave birth to that ravan
triveni says no i cannot give you punishment if anything let me go from this house- santu tells her no we the woman of this house will give punishment to visahl
dm comes and says he is proud of m-woman for taking the decision to punish vishal - he says now i will sit on the chair and give nyay to triveni and punishment to vishal

Part 2
 Dm goes to vishal house megha DM face off - they argue(she is his mother and how being a father he hates vishal)  dm pushes megha- she falls - nothing happens to her but she bangs her head on the table and she hurts herself and says hit me but I will not let anyone touch vishal
vishal comes sees blood on megha's forehead and screams at DM- dm slaps vishal-drags him to m-house and he falls at triveni's feet

part 3

megha calls police and tells dm has beaten my son up and dragged him she files a report against DM-
dm beating vishal like pulp- dm wants to burn vishal- he pours kerosene and tries to light him- triveni stops him- says she will give him punishment-
megha comes with police- and tells the police DM tried to kill my son vishal says yes he beat me up and was trying to burn me- DM says vishal has committed a crime megha says what has vishal done- dm starts to tell santu stops him -- triveni also tries to say but santu stops her and tells her to go up
police arrest dm and take him
freeze on santu

Edited by ipodmackid - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Cant wait

No actually I can :S
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for the update Ipod. YES! Vishal is getting the beating of his life but burning? I'm shocked, didn't know DM had it in him to kill his son.
maman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
DM You rock 👍🏼👏 proud of you ....
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ipod for the update🤗, DM back to roar feel nice😍, but wondering why Santu stop them😕 to tell the truth, poor DM😭 has to go to jail now😭
ipodmackid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soni-Sanraj

Thanks Ipod for the update🤗, DM back to roar feel nice😍, but wondering why Santu stop them😕 to tell the truth, poor DM😭 has to go to jail now😭

no so she can save triveni being humiliated in open in public - all will come to know what vishal did with triveni

klementina_275 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ipod for the update.  WOW, did ours  Lion  come back👏 
Happpy Thanksgiving day for all😃
ipodmackid thumbnail
i do not know why but the cv's always do extreme steps - dm trying to burn vishal that was too much

yes i understand to beat him but to burn him?
did not expect that from cv's

i think now to save DM santu will sign the m-house papers in vishal's name

really sad evil winning all the way
megha has been successful in all her plans, hurting herself- filing a report against DM- and now the house wow what more is left for us to watch
DM the sher just fell in her trap
sad 
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my God! what an episode.....
a lot of action...loved every one today...santu /dm chemistry was classic in the last scenes. they could understand each other without saying a single word... they were a class of their own, like genuine and perfect husband and wife....loved the way they saved triveni...santu shaking her head and dm, getting santu's message....taking the brunt on himself by following the orders of the police...

hetein, toral, benba, rishab, triveni, were all outstanding....beautiful dialogues by every one there, starting from the first scene to the last ...great arguments by each one of them. even vishal was very good when he got the thrashing of life time. ...just hated megha...cannot bear the sight...why the police cannot have cases opened up against her...i don't understand yet? what are the mahiyavanshis waiting for?

klementina_275 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I wonder why the DM needs to go in the house of visal?❓ OK, but fell off in a trap, it is good that it beats visal but to burn ????????, not accept such a scenario😕, so is it dm master DPUR? Whether the writers want to break down the credibility of DM?